Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 (19072 Views)

My Whatsapp Is Currently Down. Could It Be What I'm Thinking? / My Whatsapp Keeps Tellin Me To Set My Time / Graphene Supercapacitors Could Make Batteries Obsolete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 by solelymade: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
While trying 2 install various newer versions of whatsapp after formatting my phone,the app keeps prompting dat the version had became obsolete on 8 Jan ,2015 with the normal device time being hitherto.
Ive download the lastest version yet d problem persist. Tecno n3 is d device and ur help is needed
Re: Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 by Lagusta(m): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Buy another phone......

1 Like

Re: Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 by acenazt: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
First Obsolete Means Useless. And The Reason behind that might be that It has Expired and you need to pay. But try changing number. Or delete the account and register again.
Re: Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 by solelymade: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
acenazt:
First Obsolete Means Useless. And The Reason behind that might be that It has Expired and you need to pay. But try changing number. Or delete the account and register again.
I have renewed the account 5 months ago so ive 7 months left. However can i deleted the account and registrr again wit same number.
Re: Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 by solelymade: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lagusta:
Buy another phone......
I no get money 4 a new phone, more pressing needs need 2 b taken care of first
Re: Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 by S4SOLOMON4(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
I'm also experiencing same, after re-flashing the stock rom back on my Tecno p3 just yesterday. Pls someone should help oo!
Re: Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 by solelymade: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
S4SOLOMON4:
I'm also experiencing same, after re-flashing the stock rom back on my Tecno p3 just yesterday. Pls someone should help oo!

So no b only me waka come. Abeg som1 shld proffer a solution.Cant find any solutn on google either
Re: Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 by asudan: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
solelymade:

So no b only me waka come. Abeg som1 shld proffer a solution.Cant find any solutn on google either
there are two possible solutions
1.Back up whatsapp application, delete it and reinstall
2.Use another phone that has whatsapp ,go to settings, click on account and click change phone number. you can do this on your phone but use another number to extend the validity. if you swap your number in another phone and then swap back to your original phone, your validity period will extend
Re: Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 by solelymade: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
asudan:

there are two possible solutions
1.Back up whatsapp application, delete it and reinstall
2.Use another phone that has whatsapp ,go to settings, click on account and click change phone number. you can do this on your phone but use another number to extend the validity. if you swap your number in another phone and then swap back to your original phone, your validity period will extend
Bros nice try, but it seems u didnt understand d problem. The whatsapp app will only go past the page where one enters the phone number to d errors msg i related above on d said device regardless of d phn used to activate it. I ave done d suggestd repeatedly without success
Re: Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 by spaceboy: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2014
solelymade:
While trying 2 install various newer versions of whatsapp after formatting my phone,the app keeps prompting dat the version had became obsolete on 8 Jan ,2015 with the normal device time being hitherto.
Ive download the lastest version yet d problem persist. Tecno n3 is d device and ur help is needed
Try updating via play store that's what mine used to tell me till I did that
Re: Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 by solelymade: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
spaceboy:

Try updating via play store that's what mine used to tell me till I did that
Ok let me try dat
Re: Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 by femi4: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
solelymade:
While trying 2 install various newer versions of whatsapp after formatting my phone,the app keeps prompting dat the version I had became obsolete on 8 Jan ,2015 with the normal device time being hitherto
I ve download the lastest version yet d problem persist. Tecno n3 is d device and ur help is needed
Some phones are already in 2015 grin grin
Re: Help: My Whatsapp Shows Being Obsolete On Jan 8 2015 by solelymade: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
femi4:
Some phones are already in 2015 grin grin
Baba y u dey laff me... abeg help my kondison

(1) (Reply)

Craziest Thing That Happened To Me In 2015 / How Much Will It Cost To Replace The Back Glass For An Iphone X? / Sim Swap/Retrieval Problems: Share Your Experiences Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.