Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife (49768 Views)

More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo) / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by slightlyMad(f): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sai Buhari

i cant wait to hear GEJ use the usual phrase used by losers "there was massive rigging nationwide" grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Neplusultra(f): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dey really dont come across to me like dey'll deliver. Guess I'll go back to PDP. angry sad undecided
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by peculiarabacus(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Like I do say::::::::::all we are saying Is 'produce a better Nigeria
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
stevecantrell:

Snatched the words right out of my head...I wish they had what it took though. Nigeria does need a change but those folks can't get there.
and you think those to bring the change will come from heaven? When the desirable is unavailable the available bcoms desirable. APC, change!
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dosinspector:
Goodluck is do
Goodluck are do
Goodluck will do
Goodluck e do 2019
and finally Goodluck has gone back to Otueke in 2015.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Abbey2sam(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
eye4eye:

You are in disarray. Omo iranu!

In a typical yoruba man voice......

but he's sayinnnnñng theeeeeee turuth
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by MayorofLagos(m): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Prof's wife is Fulani.
Prof himself is Yoruba
Buhari is Fulani
The first lady is Hausa.

This is a Yoruba/Fulani oligarchy.
Bloody racists! angry angry

I will lead a protest with my inlaws and myself against this colonialism.

angry angry

Igbo kwenu...!!

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by lummylummy: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2014
MayorofLagos:
Prof's wife is Fulani.
Prof himself is Yoruba
Buhari is Fulani
The first lady is Hausa.

This is a Yoruba/Fulani oligarchy.
Bloody racists! angry angry

I will lead a protest with my inlaws and myself against this colonialism.

angry angry

Igbo kwenu...!!

Prof's wife is Fulani? What do you smoke over there?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by joeace2020(m): 1:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Mogidi:

Check out her site for news about her stance on, ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT, HIV/AIDS, HEALTH, EDUCATIONN etc.

Since you don't know your way round the internet here is her site: http://www.icarewy.org/index.html

Google exist for a reason.

Shes unpopular, just as her husband is also, and this after spending the highest number of years there after Titi Abubakar; wife of the most influential VP till date, Atiku Abubakar. I even remember Fondly her WOTCLEF programme n how she pursued it with vigor n passion but this woman...Shes not known bcus her husband is the tag along, do as i say type of vp
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by solara: 3:27am On Dec 18, 2014
dj187:
That's d incoming VP & his pretty & well schooled wife right there,

Come February 2015 we Nigerians will kick out cluelessness outta Aso rock

Nigeria needs change

APCCCCCCCCCC Change

This guy... LOL... grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Ninapha(f): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Pataki:

Oh shut up and go preach your sanctimonious gobbledygook to your fellow psychiatric patients.

So you think the first lady has children of her own? You are more gullible than the outright definition of gullible.

i will not join issues with u dear. I only tell u, what goes around comes around. Having a child is not what makes one a mother. Besides read Psalm 54.

I am not preaching to u. All i am saying is u can comment or say ur dislike of this administration without insultin one who is old enough to be ur mother.

Well its all abt ur background. If she has no child, how is that a crime. Atleast she has beenmother enough to train others pple children who are not societal misfits.

Pls sit down and change ur ways, the world wd be better if u do.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by afrika(f): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2014
The love has grown more. She is now hugging the old white haired man. In her mind, "we don hammer"
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Pataki: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Ninapha:

i will not join issues with u dear. I only tell u, what goes around comes around. Having a child is not what makes one a mother. Besides read Psalm 54.

I am not preaching to u. All i am saying is u can comment or say ur dislike of this administration without insultin one who is old enough to be ur mother.

Well its all abt ur background. If she has no child, how is that a crime. Atleast she has beenmother enough to train others pple children who are not societal misfits.

Pls sit down and change ur ways, the world wd be better if u do.

While she has turned herself into a societal misfit?

OK, I have heard you. Now kindly stop wasting my time with your hypocritical religious preaching.

Have a nice day.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Isryl02(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2014
See dat guy wey dy behind dem as e dy pray 2 baba God sey, na dis kind woman I dy ask u 4 o God... cheesy cheesy
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by holajeedayy: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2014
this man is more Dan 55 years
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by funshyboi(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2014
mistayeancah:
WELCOME TO NIGERIA
NLders and ofofo

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Ninapha(f): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2014
Pataki:

While she has turned herself into a societal misfit?

OK, I have heard you. Now kindly stop wasting my time with your hypocritical religious preaching.

Have a nice day.

oh really am sorry if i did waste ur time. We are here to strenghten each others weakness. I know u are a gud person, just that things may not be what we wished them to be in our nation.

U can help by doing things right atleast showing brotherly love.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Pataki: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2014
Ninapha:

oh really am sorry if i did waste ur time. We are here to strenghten each others weakness. I know u are a gud person, just that things may not be what we wished them to be in our nation.

U can help by doing things right atleast showing brotherly love.

LOL. There is no brotherly love to looters, corrupt elements who continue to put this beloved nation of mine into untold poverty.

But thanks for your preaching. Hope you are ready to vote out this clueless government by Feb 14, 2015.

Cheers and God bless.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Baraac(f): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement of APC presidential running mate.
There are so many fake account all over now.
BE AWARE and BE WARNED.
RCCG is not a political party.
And that does not mean that RCCG members hate the selected VP.
LET US KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THE WILL OF GOD IN 2015.
Do not let the Christians be divided.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Ninapha(f): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Pataki:

LOL. There is no brotherly love to looters, corrupt elements who continue to put this beloved nation of mine into untold poverty.

But thanks for your preaching. Hope you are ready to vote out this clueless government by Feb 14, 2015.

Cheers and God bless.

so swt to hear u say. God bless.

May everything u desire positive be so in ur life my brother. God bless u.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by kateikenna: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nice and lovely pics
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by BBackOurGlory: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
The man will resign for TINUBU to be the VP should APC wins... Just like the failed agreement of ACN/CPC merger in 2011... Shine your eyes, think wisely,,,

ACN/CPC alliance breakdown: Tinubu Clash with Bakare

Category: World News
Published on Sunday, 17 April 2011 09:45
Written by elombah.com

Bakare
The vice-presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Pastor Tunde Bakare, has revealed why the alliance talks between his party and the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) failed. Bakare that at a meeting where representatives of both parties met, the condition placed before them by the ACN, to enter into an alliance agreement with the CPC, was that he should sign a post-dated letter, that after his swearing-in as a vice-president on May 29, he would resign on June 1 for an ACN nominee to come in, a condition he said was never in their plan ab initio”.
“I cannot do that”, he said in an interview with AIT.
But Former Lagos State Governor and leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu said it as the self-centred and selfishness of the Buhari group that truncated the alliance.
Blaming the Buhari group Tinubu said, “They do not want to give, but want take. We suspended the alliance talk till after the National Assembly election, the result of which showed that Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) has better strength and better spread than CPC. So, we should be the leader in the alliance.[i][/i]
But they want to keep the presidential candidate as well as the running mate, in an alliance where we should be the leading pack. Now, the alliance is not strong enough to produce the senate president, neither can it produce the House of Representative Speaker, so what are we going to get in return? I am ready to sacrifice my two legs to be amputated, but you are not even ready to sacrifice your index finger. They were offering us cabinet positions which you can change your mind tomorrow and sack at will”.

Bakare, who spoke with Journalists at the weekend, debunked media reports that it was his refusal to accede to the ACN request that he (Bakare) should step down as a vice-presidential candidate of the CPC for an ACN nominee to occupy that position that brought a dead end to the alliance talks.

He said he was not a party to a meeting where such request was made.

“To move this nation forward, we have agreed that we will not touch the office of the president and the vice-president because it is illegal to do so now. But they asked me to sign a post-dated letter that when I’m sworn-in on the 29th of May, I will step down on the 1st of June. I have copies with me.

“I can’t sign such letters in secret. How do I face millions of people within and outside the country that I went in secret to sign a letter that I will be sworn-in on the 29th of May and step down on the 1st of June? What kind of negotiation is that?

“That is not a sacrifice, that is compromise and compromise always brings about captivity.

“The same people held on to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to demand that they would appoint ministers and attorney-general. You are fighting the PDP at the centre and you want to go and form a government with them. They didn’t hold on to the CPC, they’ve also gone to the PDP.

“What is going on is horse-trading and prostitution and I’m not a party to that. A destructive means cannot bring a constructive end. It is not about me; it is the secrecy of me signing a letter that is post-dated. They just wanted to take a chance. With or without alliance, we are winning the election,” Bakare said.

tinubu
But Former Lagos State Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu has cautioned the presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), General Muhammadu Buhari on making derogatory comments over the failure of the ACN and the CPC to reach a working alliance ahead of the Presidential election which held today nationwide.
Bola Tinubu spoke during a question and answer session with journalists after his accreditation to vote in the election in Alausa, Lagos.
Giving a background to the alliance talks Tinubu regretted the inability of the two serious national parties’s to solve the problem earlier than now and said:
“We have been at it for quite some time now. You all are aware of the National Democratic Movement, which Alhaji Atiku Abubakar was a member before he moved back to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). The movement was left with Attahiru Dalhatu Bafarawa, General Muhammadu Buhari and us. From that moment on, it would have been a good opportunity to form an alliance. It is not about individual. It is about the need to form a strong structure.
“At that time, there was no Congress for Progressive Change (CPC). What we had was The Buhari Organisation (TBO). Suddenly, CPC was registered. To me, at that stage, instead of a merger to form a unified platform, they started talking about alliance. Alliance in a presidential system has never worked. You need to form a common platform with a common manifesto to be able to work together and be able to educate the people on the difference between the common platform and the constituting parties.
“When the merger plan did not work, they dragged us back. I will not blame any person. But Buhari, as a leader who is highly experienced, and has been a statesman and contested election twice and has complained of rigging and irregularities in court for a long time challenging the process, he should have seen that it is not wise to bring CPC in at the time we were rooting for a merger. But we still respected him and wanted to continue with the merger plan, but he said he wanted an alliance. So, the merger was suspended.
“We were still ready to go along with the plan in the interest of the country. But we later discovered that while we were negotiating the alliance, they are also speaking with the Save Nigeria Group (SNG), to which they have conceded the slot of Vice Presidency. We accepted him, but asked him to surrender the vice presidential slot. If we do not have that, our platform, which we have laboured so hard to build, will be in danger.
So we proposed a merger which will be implemented after the election. We could not afford to jettison our symbol because it is the symbol of economy, especially for the poor. But we were ready for a joint logo that will show the broom on one side and Buhari’s pen on another side as a new logo for the future. The negotiation went to that extent. Yet, they refused to commit to that plan. At that point, it became clear that they are only after using us to win election, without having any regard for our platform. We decided at that point to cancel all suggestions and look at things holistically.
So, may be, the election will throw up a run off. Then we can resume the alliance talk. But I got a text from Chief Bisi Akande this morning that “General Buhari on Voice of America radio today said that ACN has already sealed a deal with the PDP for some cabinet post and Speaker of House of Representatives.” That is false, if it is true that Buhari said so. It is blackmail. I do not expect somebody of his calibre to make such statement. We are going to remain committed to our manifesto.
On the meeting between the ACN and President Goodluck Jonathan?
“what has Buhari done? Has he ever willingly contacted the leadership of ACN privately? Until we were rallied by some leaders who wanted us to form the alliance, Buhari never took a single proactive step. I do not believe a man running to be the President of Nigeria and not Emir of Katsina should have the needed flexibility. To be a good leader, you have to be flexible and accommodating.
“In fact, in all honesty, Ribadu was even willing to step down when we consulted him. He was ready to make the huge sacrifice. But the other party remained unbendable. I have never being a part of federal government even though, the democracy we enjoy today is a product of our struggle in National Democratic Coalition (NADECO). I did not take advantage of it when former President Olusegun Obasanjo, who is my kinsman, was in power. Or are you going to say he did not invite me? He invited me several times. He even set a booby trap in 2003. I bypassed it and defuse that trap.
“This election has its own form and next week’s governorship will have its own form too. That is when this low turnout will turn to massive turnout. All politics is local. We are all going to massively vote for Governor Raji Fashola”.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by aviazuva: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sai Buhari
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by joewilly(m): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jonathan they said is incompetent and incapable but come what may he will see still win. we cannot entrust this country to Buhari and osinbanjo, this good old fellow whom I respect much do not have the pedigree to govern this nation. one has lost touch with power after ruling this country through the back down.
Re: Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife by Horlufemi(m): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Her name would be among the former vice president aspirant wives....

GEJ till 2019

Now nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos / Bayo Omoboriowo Eating On Lagos Road (Photos) / Full Biography Of Bola Tinubu (The Jagaban)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.