Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) (39440 Views)

Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ketekete: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please help me caption this photo smiley

Above is a first hand photo of Prof Yemi Osinbajo and his beautiful mother. One can tell they are very happy to pose for the camera. Photo courtery: Sesco Photography 2014

Learn more: http://ketekete.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Professor-Yemi-Osinbajo-Mother.jpg

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by vjsmiles: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
OSINBANJO HAS A FINE NOSE O shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ketekete: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2015

Above is another wonderful photo of the Prof. Yemi and his lovely mother. Wow

Family photos here....
Learn more: http://ketekete.com/photos-prof-yemi-osinbajos-and-his-beautiful-mother/

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by vjsmiles: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
WHY IS HE STANDING LIKE AN IMBECIاE IN THE SECOND PIC angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by EmoBoy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
I honestly wish I could give a fúck. I just wish

7 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by agabusta: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
hope this is authentic?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by ketekete: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nah so I hear am ooo.. Photo never lies
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Controlled(f): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
god bless d prof... our next VP.. grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
WHY IS HE STANDING LIKE AN slowpoke IN THE SECOND PIC

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by theV0ice: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mama ageing gracefully grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by lewis33(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
TOUCH NOT NOT MY ANOINTED ANDDO MY PROPHET NO HARM....................THOUGH AM A MUSLIM I LOVE PROF OSINBAJO WELLA

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by lewis33(m): 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
TOUCH NOT NOT MY ANOINTED ANDDO MY PROPHET NO HARM....................THOUGH AM A MUSLIM I LOVE PROF OSINBAJO WELLA
GO AND DIE LOW LIFE!!!!!!!!

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by lewis33(m): 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
TOUCH NOT NOT MY ANOINTED ANDDO MY PROPHET NO HARM....................THOUGH AM A MUSLIM I LOVE PROF OSINBAJO WELL.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by tit(f): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
if this osinbadjo can abandon his father like this eheen,
i fear the man.
na real witchcraft!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nice pics. Wish you well the prof.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by aresa: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
Atigba:
I heard na e father b this

You mean his father resurrected after dying 17 years ago?

Very unlucky For Nigeria to be saddled with too many ignorant, unintelligent and jobless rumor mongering market women..

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by yakubuomowumi: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD 

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

APC CAUSING FUEL SCARCITY LIKE THIER MAYHEM.
The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer with vampire teeth

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
FAKE SMILE YOU CAN TELL HIM AND HIS MOM ARE NOT IN GOOD TERMS MEANWHILE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by vivacious01: 4:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Shey na this woman be wife of the man by the mud house ba,lie,lie PDP,shame on you all.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by naijainfogalery: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
now i can hear some fellas saying SAMBO show us your mum. Nigerians can politicise anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by courage54(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
God Bless this wonderful womanof God for giving us a brilliant and vibrant man like Prof Osinbajo as our vice president

God bless Mama Osinbajo
God bless General Buhari
God bless Prof Osinbajo

God bless Nigeria
God bless Niger-delta.

Insanity is when you have been jobless after several years of graduating from the university and still come here to shout GEJ till eternity

Craziness is when you charge your phone with your neighbour generator and still come on facebook and twitter to post GEJ till eternity

Idiocracy is when you have spent 6 to 7 years in the university studying a four years course but still come on facebook and twitter to type GEJ is the best thing that have ever happened to your generation.

Madness is when you still have to queue to buy fuel at a higher price but still come here to shout GEJ till you have common sense.

Absurdity is when your fellow youths died in immigration recruitment scam and they call you to come back again and you still go.

Daftness is when you also believe that "Ordinary" stealing is not corruption when our trillions are being embezzled day by day.

Psychosis is when you vote because of tribal and religious sentiments and not based on integrity.

Professor Osinbajo said, and I quote "If a government has to advertise what it has done for six years; it has not been working".

Only a sound fellow can understand the irony of this statement

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
He be like,

"Mummy, uncle tinubu said we should pose for a picture"

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
So who be that man for the pics wey leak, im papa, brother or grand father?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by AmakaDNB(f): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
Fine
Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
ketekete:

Above is a first hand photo of Prof Yemi Osinbajo and his beautiful mother. One can tell they are very happy to pose for the camera. Photo courtery: Sesco Photography 2014

Learn more: http://ketekete.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Professor-Yemi-Osinbajo-Mother.jpg

DEPUTY DOUBLE! She's a stunt double for the incoming VP! There'd be no difference if the lady was wearing the cap! grin

5 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Blackchampion(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
ketekete:

Look more of Husband n Wife.

2 Likes

Sai Osinbajo grin

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Striking resemblance, blood is indeed ticker than water...... cool

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by omenka(m): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
vjsmiles:
OSINBANJO HAS A FINE NOSE O shocked
Not just that. He has a fine mind and a fine heart too. smiley

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by GeneralBosco: 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
aresa:

You mean his father resurrected after dying 17 years ago?

Very unlucky For Nigeria to be saddled with too many ignorant, unintelligent and jobless rumor mongering market women..
There are very many dull PDP supporters

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by efilefun(m): 4:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
God bless the new Nigerian Vice President.... Abeg where Sambo dey nau? Abi den don clip Hin mouth since Hin mis Yarn too much?

#IHaveDecided2015
GMB/PYO2015

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Beautiful Mother (Photos) by olapluto(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
No need for DNA test. Too alike.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) / Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.