Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,872 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? (834 Views)

Marrying From An Extremely Poor Home. Can You Consider It? / What Would You Consider The Most Important Ingredient Of A Healthy Marriage? / Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by itstpia8: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
when i was listening to the dirty dancing song, it made me wonder.

here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmILPAcRQo
Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by kilokeys(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
nysc.. best moments

1 Like

Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by itstpia8: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
^ you modified grin
Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Worst time ever, when I was down with chicken pox. Best time, maybe first kiss?.. Ah don't know yet.
Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by SirHouloo(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Best time, when I was awarded a scholarship in a seriously competitive exam.
Worst time is the last 10 months I spent searching for job after NYSC.
Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
It felt good when I broke up with my former girl, mehn. Funmi was a devil in human skin.

3 Likes

Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by chidexxy1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
nice moment....when i broke my gf heart,, painful moment when my ex slap me kissnice moment....when i broke my gf heart,, painful moment when my ex slap me
Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Worst moments arrrrrgh, don't wanna go dia. Best moments hmmmm, the day I won 2 scholarships in a space of I week, for dat alone I will remain grateful to amaechi. He did a lot for rivers student. Those good old dayz sha
Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by itstpia8: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
I think the worst times of my life are when i hurt people who care about me while the best times are when i'm communing with God.

can be modified or updated sha, when i think about it,

1 Like

Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by DollyParton1(f): 3:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Best moment of my life is right now, i am very single and loving it. I have been a ble to put a lot of things into perspective. And I do know what I want out of my life now. It took so long to understand the beauty in this.

Worst period of my life was January and February 2013. It felt like I was being punished for something, the universe was totally against me and worst of all, people that should have supported me failed me totally. I was broken and almost alone.

Modified
And how can I forget that day in 2010 when I heard my mom died. I just had to eaves drop on my then boyfriends telephone conversation because I felt something was not right (my sisters pastor used my sister's phone to call me and asked to speak with my then boyfriend only) and then I heard "Pastor where are u, u need to start coming back now, dollyParton's mom just died" I just started rolling on the ground outside the hostel in front of people.

1 Like

Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 18, 2014
DollyParton1:
Best moment of my life is right now, i am very single and loving it. I have been a ble to put a lot of things into perspective. And I do know what I want out of my life now. It took so long to understand the beauty in this.

Worst period of my life was January and February 2013. It felt like I was being punished for something, the universe was totally against me and worst of all, people that should have supported me failed me totally. I was broken and almost alone.

pretty sad to hear that. sad

do u want to mingle? wink
Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by DollyParton1(f): 3:16am On Dec 18, 2014
lofty900:
It felt good when I broke up with my former girl, mehn. Funmi was a devil in human skin.
grin grin grin grin grin
I can't help but laugh at ur last sentence.
Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 18, 2014
DollyParton1:

were u married?
Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 18, 2014
DollyParton1:

grin grin grin grin grin
So because of ur name being on frontpage, you removed ur dp. dn't u knw that will increase the number of likes you got. undecided
Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 18, 2014
DollyParton1:

grin grin grin grin grin
lol but its d truth
Re: What do you consider the Best And Worst Times Of Your Life? by parismarc: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Worst moment- when i discovered i was pregnant 7 months after putting to bed.

Best moment- 11th december 2014, i delivered a bouncing baby boy.

(1) (Reply)

Save 90% Of Your Money And Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply With Inverter / Ipad For Sale @ 25k / Why Do Rich Men Give Birth To 2 Or 3 Children And Poor Men Giving Birth To Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.