Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Simple Steps To Install Blogger Blog Related Post Widget Without Thumbnail - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Simple Steps To Install Blogger Blog Related Post Widget Without Thumbnail (1241 Views)

Add Related Post Widget To Blogger / Best Alternative To Linkwitin Related Post Widget For Blogger / Bloggers On Wordpress, Drop Ur Blog Related Problems Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Install Blogger Blog Related Post Widget Without Thumbnail by Uchefrancis16(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
I usually smile and shake my head in dismay whenever i come across blogs without a related post widget, popular post widget or at most a Label / categories for their posts. As this are the basic things that can help your blog grow in no time. Without them, your blog visitors, tends to read just one of your posts and then bash out (close Tab) since their are no link to other of your posts.

Keep your blog readers engaged to your blog and increase your blog page views, and help it grow in both seo. Though there are other related post widget like linkwithin, it most times encounter problems loading on mobile browsers like Opera mini.

If you would love to install a blogger blog related post widget without thumbnail like ours or in the image below, follow the simple procedures below to get it done.

How To Install Related Post Widget
==>Sign in into your blogger account
==>Select Blog=> Go to Template=> Edit html.
==>Click anywhere inside the box, and using Ctrl F find the </head> tag
==>Place the following code just above the </head> tag.

Get Code Here: http://www.techdavids.com/2014/12/simple-steps-to-install-blogger-blog.html

Re: Simple Steps To Install Blogger Blog Related Post Widget Without Thumbnail by dammygtnet(m): 2:23am On Jan 09, 2016
I have the stuff on my live page but can't see it on mobile version.

Please help
www.dammygtnet.com
Re: Simple Steps To Install Blogger Blog Related Post Widget Without Thumbnail by SOMICMACPHERSON: 3:53am On Jan 06, 2018
Installing Blogger Template Full steps: Here is how to install a Blogger template you have downloaded from another Template "Theme" free or buy download site into your  in full steps...

Installing blogger template on your blogger blog is very easy. providing you thousands of free blogger templates Download. These Templates gives new look for blogger blog. This tutorial shows you How to install/upload a new blogger template. There are two major and easier types of blogger template installing method with step by step guidance as we proceed on the methods...

First Method: Uploading .xml file Format.

Second Method: Copy and Paste coding. Completely replaced all coding in few Seconds...

http://www.earthprex.com/installing-blogger-template-in-/

(1) (Reply)

Help: E Wallet Plugin For Wordpress. / Wapka Email Subscriber /newslatter Code / Need Quality Content That Could Revive Websites/blogs??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.