Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,183 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Add Related Post Widget To Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Add Related Post Widget To Blogger (732 Views)

[forum Guide Code ] Add Related Topic Before Comments In Wapka Like Bdwap24.com / Simple Steps To Install Blogger Blog Related Post Widget Without Thumbnail / Best Alternative To Linkwitin Related Post Widget For Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Add Related Post Widget To Blogger by oluwapelumiayo(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
If you have being wondering how to add therelated post gadget to your blog, but you couldn't find it. Because it ain't in the basic gadget in blogger or even in the other folders.
Well, as i always say. i found a way
STEP BY STEP EXPLANATION ON HOW TO GET RELATED POST WIDGET FOR YOUR BLOG
•step 1 goto nrelate.com .
•step 2 create an account.
•step 3 after your account is created, click on install at the top of the website, after you have logged in.
•step 4 select your platform, enter your information.
•step 5 and copy the code somewhere you can get it without making mistake.
•step 6 login to your blogger account, click on layout, click on anywhere you see add new gadget and select html/javascript . Paste the code you copied in thebox space and SAVE . You are done.
P.S. Don't add a title to the gadget, You have to wait for atleat 2 hours before the related posts will begin to show wherever you selected when entering your info. If it doesn't show after that check if you have made a mistake and restart the process.
http://godwithmeblogg..com for more

(1) (Reply)

Lets Develop Nigeria Own Fiverr, What Do You Think? / Please Help With Wordpress Issues / How Can I Increase My Blog Traffic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.