Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Importing Of Goods From Cotonou - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing Of Goods From Cotonou (8496 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing Of Goods From Cotonou by onyekachee(f): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello nairalanders,I will really like to know more about cotonou and how business is over there since it has been in my interest for a long time now to purchase goods and sell here in nigeria,my questions are
1)Do they sell quality and affordable clothes,shoes,bag etc
2)What about custom,do they permit the importation of goods to nigeria from cotonou?
Re: Importing Of Goods From Cotonou by calaohuru(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Which type of goods are you planing to import? @ op
Re: Importing Of Goods From Cotonou by onyekachee(f): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Clothes,shoes,bags etc
Re: Importing Of Goods From Cotonou by csckid(m): 8:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Anybody that imports from cotonou should pls enlighten the houx cos am interested too
Re: Importing Of Goods From Cotonou by debbydee(f): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
My candid advice is go with someone who knows the terrain so you dont loose your money and risk your life in the process of hustling. That location is not something you can embark upon becasue of the polarity of the place. robberies et all.

Secondly clothes, shoes bags are contraband so think of something else or try miniimportation.
Re: Importing Of Goods From Cotonou by auskenfine(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Okay I could be of help. Those stuff are cheaper here in Lome Togo. I actually deal in female shoes and bags. So I can be of help. Just try send me your Facebook name on austinetoh@gmail.com I will add you up. Good luck.
Re: Importing Of Goods From Cotonou by fxbomovi: 2:42am On Feb 06, 2015
buy this fashion beautiful wrist
watch @ very cheap whole sale
price. we ship to you no matter
where you are in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Importing Of Goods From Cotonou by Tectono: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step / Why Is Ghana Cedi Stronger Than Naira / pressydom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.