Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. (5208 Views)

6 Tough But Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities / Overrated Courses In Nigerian Universities / Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by niyi001(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
you be real mumu..lol
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by tolustx(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
olassy239:
ohhhhh am rili sorry
grin
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by roqrules04(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
What about Lautech
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by CHM11: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
olassy239:
The universities that will be posted below
have fame and popularity, however some
of this institution are not as bright and
beautiful as its been known and heard.
Some of them have poor lecture room,
regular strike, high rate of cult activities
and un approval of Courses due to low
level of standard.
1: Uniabuja
2: Uniben
3: Eksu
4: ABSU
5: Kasu
this my own list,u can add urs too
why the most overated are
1 unilag
2 uniben
3 OAU
4 ABU
5 unizik
You could have just told us that Uniben refused to give you admission after trying repeatedly...anyway, make your research well about uniben...

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
CHM11:

You could have just told us that Uniben refused to give you admission after trying repeatedly...anyway, make your research well about uniben...
and who told you am once an aspirant of that cultist school called uniben
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by CHM11: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
olassy239:
You schooled in FUTA!!!!...or probably school in FUTA!!...eeeeeew...I'd rather apply for jobs with my O'level
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
olassy239:
U are a real learner grin
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
fabulousfortune:
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
fabulousfortune:
last i checked,everybody is a learner
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by mitshell: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Uniben is fuckinng overrated, all their buildings na wash especially that place called FACULTY, when it rains u will see mud all over the campus.... even their college of medicine building is so old and they can't even repaint.... The only two faculties that male sense is law and engineering. The rest na poo.
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Deefuray(f): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Are u minding the drunken master?
Always representing
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Deefuray:

Always representing
I don't even need to read the story before I smell uncreativity in the write up.
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by CHM11: 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
mitshell:
Uniben is fuckinng overrated, all their buildings na wash especially that place called FACULTY, when it rains u will see mud all over the campus.... even their college of medicine building is so old and they can't even repaint.... The only two faculties that male sense is law and engineering. The rest na poo.
Eyah, shows how many pume you wrote for you to have known all the corners of the great school even in raining season. Its a pity, take heart and graduate where people with your IQ graduate....
*edited* you even graduated with a 2.2 from your forest school no wonder you can be dumb enough to create a r.etarded thread asking if a 2.2 graduate can do Masters?....ho can a graduate ask such a lame question?
People like you are the ones that give graduates a bad name and make those old people say graduates of today don't know anything....go back to school!!!!!! I mean real school
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by mitshell: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
CHM11:

Eyah, shows how many pume you wrote for you to have known all the corners of the great school even in raining season. Its a pity, take heart and graduate where people with your IQ graduate....
*edited* you even graduated with a 2.2 from your forest school no wonder you can be dumb enough to create a r.etarded thread asking if a 2.2 graduate can do Masters?....ho can a graduate ask such a lame question?
People like you are the ones that give graduates a bad name and make those old people say graduates of today don't know anything....go back to school!!!!!! I mean real school
First class mumu, for your information I asked d question u referred to for some one. I just finished my 100 level in dat sh1t called uniben, I'm a proud ui student now, get that into your thick skull.... Rubbish school with rundown buildings, faculties of agriculture, arts, soc sci and management sci na zero....

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by CHM11: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
mitshell:
First class mumu, for your information I asked d question u referred to for some one. I just finished my 100 level in dat sh1t called uniben, I'm a proud ui student now, get that into your thick skull.... Rubbish school with rundown buildings, faculties of agriculture, arts, soc sci and management sci na zero....
Oh Uniben gave you sociology when you applied for Law right?..I see...it shows how dull you are!!!...after finishing 100 level then going to another school, you still don't know if 2.2 can do Masters!!!!....my dear, you shouldn't be wasting your time, learn a trade instead, school is not for your level of IQ
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by phillippiano(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
CHM11:

Oh Uniben gave you sociology when you applied for Law right?..I see...it shows how dull you are!!!...after finishing 100 level then going to another school, you still don't know if 2.2 can do Masters!!!!....my dear, you shouldn't be wasting your time, learn a trade instead, school is not for your level of IQ
Mumu, your bleeping school gave me economics and statistics that I applied for , on seeing what's on ground coupled with those horrible things they call hostels I can't learn in such environment... doo.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by CHM11: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
phillippiano:
Mumu, your bleeping school gave me economics and statistics that I applied for , on seeing what's on ground coupled with those horrible things they call hostels I can't learn in such environment... doo.
Hahaha, you wish!!,..you can't get admitted to study ecostats in Uniben when you are slow enough to ask if a 2.2 can do Masters!!!!...naaaa...worse you now want to rub your lameness on UI??...sh1t !!!!
Lol, I've had my fun, (thanks to monikers and anonymousity tho), tomorrow is work.....night night dear....@OP, Uniben is a great school, I'm not a product, I schooled in the states, but I have colleagues who graduated from Uniben, they are top notch!!! Like I mean top top brains....
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 19, 2014
phillippiano:
d skul is so overrated
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by illicit(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2014
UNILORIN your best choice
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Are u minding the drunken master?
what!,just seeing this
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2014
illicit:
UNILORIN your best choice
FUTA before unilorin
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by illicit(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
olassy239:
FUTA before unilorin
thats where you are wrong, FUTA FUTO are specialized universities, such unis cant be judged the best cause their scope is narrowed. U can say futa is the best science n tech sch bt nt the bes uni. Webometric made us number one for a reason u knw
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
illicit:

thats where you are wrong, FUTA FUTO are specialized universities, such unis cant be judged the best cause their scope is narrowed. U can say futa is the best science n tech sch bt nt the bes uni. Webometric made us number one for a reason u knw
what reason pls
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Emmafe(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Communication among students is now easy as
www.oaucampus.com is launch for meeting &
chatting,passing ifo & getin updates on school activites
and admission info for aspirants.

follow on twitter.com/oau_campus for updates

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Emmafe(m): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
Communication among students is now easy as
www.oaucampus.com is launch for meeting &
chatting,passing ifo & getin updates on school
activites
and admission info for aspirants.
Like our fan page fb.com/oaucampus
follow on twitter.com/oau_campus for updates and
entertainment.

Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by illicit(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
olassy239:
what reason pls
unilorin is a broad university where almost everyone is welcome
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
illicit:

unilorin is a broad university where almost everyone is welcome
dats not a good reason,you mean everybody is not welcome in other varsity?
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by illicit(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
olassy239:
dats not a good reason,you mean everybody is not welcome in other varsity?
nt really but exactly! If the comparison is between general unis like unilorin n specialized schs like futa. We have a lot of science faculties as well in unilorin whereas i cant study courses like law at futa.
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
illicit:

nt really but exactly! If the comparison is between general unis like unilorin n specialized schs like futa. We have a lot of science faculties as well in unilorin whereas i cant study courses like law at futa.
its not hwfar,but hw well
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by illicit(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
olassy239:
its not hwfar,but hw well
yes! Unilorin is better by far and better by well ;-)
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
illicit:

yes! Unilorin is better by far and better by well ;-)
yes never doubt that
Re: 5 Most Underrated and overrated Nigerian Universities. by illicit(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
olassy239:
yes never doubt that
tnks dear. Hw did u spend ur day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Academic Advice Pls Check In / Horrifying photos Show The Charred Remains Of California And Washington Towns / BREAKING: CBN Gives Banks New Directive On Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.