Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Dstv Becoming Pay As You Go??? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Becoming Pay As You Go??? (1202 Views)

DSTV Must Adopt Pay-as-you-go / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers / Shouldnt DSTV Subscription Be On Pay As You Use Basis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Becoming Pay As You Go??? by cevek11: 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
"DSTV BECOMING PAY AS YOU GO" was a thought that came to my mind when this week I realised that the cable subscription I made last month is expiring and I have not watched more than 3 hours of a month's access. Yes! Yes!! I have heard of mobile devices to connect and enjoy cable services, but then why would want to drive and watch, or work and watch... When I am out-a-home, abeg! I am out-a-home.
Coming home, there is no power to watch...
Ok! Its power, so the cable providers are not to blame. But I would still appreciate the change
Re: Dstv Becoming Pay As You Go??? by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 18, 2014
those guys are just cheating us men!! nobody to talk to them, this is why I prefer Ghana free -decoder. why do I need a dstv when the news is fake or bad news, I could even check them online.
why do I need a dstv when the movies are like 5years back?!

the only good thing about the dstv is tapping its network and converting it to browse with its unlimited packets on my computer.
Re: Dstv Becoming Pay As You Go??? by iamord(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2014
shadowgwalker:
those guys are just cheating us men!! nobody to talk to them, this is why I prefer Ghana free -decoder. why do I need a dstv when the news is fake or bad news, I could even check them online.
why do I need a dstv when the movies are like 5years back?!

the only good thing about the dstv is tapping its network and converting it to browse with its unlimited packets on my computer.
that's so called ghana free decoder is also crap.. When its free you get free services.. Is that a decoder sef?? How many useless channels are on there
Re: Dstv Becoming Pay As You Go??? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2014
iamord:
that's so called ghana free decoder is also crap.. When its free you get free services.. Is that a decoder sef?? How many useless channels are on there
lol!!!@list it's FREE, better than nothing. I like it cos they are updated on movies showing in cinema at the moment in Nigeria.
I could delete all the stations and be left with the movie channels.
Re: Dstv Becoming Pay As You Go??? by iamord(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2014
shadowgwalker:
lol!!!@list it's FREE, better than nothing. I like it cos they are updated on movies showing in cinema at the moment in Nigeria.
I could delete all the stations and be left with the movie channels.
lol! First and foremost , am not a fan of all those nollywood|ghollywood movies.. I separate the top class movies like october 1 , phone swap. Sinking sands etc.. How will I turn on tv just to see over 20 gospel channels Rehma tv, vision tv, emmanuel tv, obinim tv and what not. !!! I tire.. The music channels sef are dead,no better Documentary !!! Smh.. In fact I just tire. .I prefer keeping the tv off
Re: Dstv Becoming Pay As You Go??? by omololu2020(m): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Only God knows what our representathieves are doin in d national assembly

1 Like

Re: Dstv Becoming Pay As You Go??? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
omololu2020:
Only God knows what our representathieves are doin in d national assembly

Them suppose dey fight ontop DSTV matter abi? looool
Re: Dstv Becoming Pay As You Go??? by HenCq15: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Family Guy! Who's Your Favourite Character And Why? / Predict Headies 2016/2017 Award And Win A Cash Price Of 10,000 From Virapostng / I Cringe When I Watch "Taxi Driver" - Director, Daniel Oriahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.