Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,268 members, 7,853,324 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? (4037 Views)

Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted / Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by omenka(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2014
mamajohn:
Since you be him papa, tell us his age Na! You saTANist should go and look for better points to use in criticizing the Buhari-Oshibajo ticket, I can hear the sound of abundance of rain. There is change in the air. GEJ and Madam Shepopotamus must surely go back to Otuoke come May 29, 2015, cheers!
Lol.

The change Nigerians so desperately yearned for has finally come. SaTAN is shaken to the core at the prospect of the salvation of this once great nation before the arrival of JonaTAN.
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Swizdoe(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2014
gbosaa:
He doesn't look anything older than 55years, if he dyed his hair, most people would put his age at 48..Why are you all doubting his age

Most of this professors always looks older than their age. Its not a new thing but pdp will always look for a loophole to exploit but in the end it shows they are nothing but unserious mischief makers
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by MalcoImX: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2014
nigerianvenom:
I'm just curious.
Does this man looks like a 55yr old man?
If his father is alive we can go and ask him. If he's not, then we'll have to do birth certificate, declarations of age or the 55.
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Make una leave Osinbajo alone Na. Haba.

PDP should be very careful the way they go about in their bid to attack this man's image. It might back fire.
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by chinyere162: 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Facially he appears to be more than 55yrs.May be we scan his bones

1 Like

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by anytaij: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Swizdoe:

Can you please tell us his real age since you were there when he was born.....
You PDP just argue blindly without making an iota of sense
[quote author=Swizdoe post=28988237]

I dont even ve ur time if u like vote his Ghost thats ur buziness if u like sleep in d church just to vote for him . All i knw is that they are all liers . U fit go hug trasnformer make u turn ghost come vote .

1 Like

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
customized13:
I am just blank now, I don't know why deception has eaten up the vital parts of APC.

How on earth will that man be 55years, even wikipedia doesn't know his real age

Seriously? shocked
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by PhockPhockMan: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
omenka:
Lol.

The change Nigerians so desperately yearned for has finally come. SaTAN is shaken to the core at the prospect of the salvation of this once great nation before the arrival of JonaTAN.
Strange, I never knew you to believe that there is anything positive in pastors, are you not one of the people that had been celebrating the recent misfortune that befell TB JOSHUA and his Synagogue church of all nation.

God is watching.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by chamboy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
nigerianvenom:
Cc: Ola6; Rossike, Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
PhockPhockman;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV; ;longeria; rozayx5,whitetechnology
Awon Tanist
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Swizdoe(m): 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
[quote author=anytaij post=28992470][/quote]
Keep ranting........ I believe that will solve your problem
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by chamboy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
7lives:
This not an old man, his type age quickly, he must have been born with grey hair I know some people don't believe this this is why you see some children sporting a tint of grey on their head especially in the front.
As they grow older, the grey spread gradually to the other parts of their head, my mum is one of them.
I have a friend like dat
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by chamboy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ehm Tanist, Market no dey Osinbajo side, Make una find another person, sorry una hear... buh dey suppose to still pay u guys na
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Reptyle(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Are we still on this "Age vs Looks" racket

Please try something else ooooooo!!!!!!!

Maybe you can try with his height... cheesy cheesy cheesy The man is too short joor!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The height difference between he and Buhari is too much. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or his name: Is it Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Osinbanjo or Osibanjo? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Surely it can't be right for a VP candidate to willfully create confusion among potential voters so we have to throw him off the ticket for that cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una no go kill person with mumu for this Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by petrov10: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
undecided football age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by anytaij: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
Swizdoe:

Keep ranting........ I believe that will solve your problem
Mumu.com undecided
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by nigerianvenom(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2014
Swizdoe:

Most of this professors always looks older than their age. Its not a new thing but pdp will always look for a loophole to exploit but in the end it shows they are nothing but unserious mischief makers

Is wole soyinka not a prof?
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Swizdoe(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Is wole soyinka not a prof?
Did I say all professors or most. Do you even understand english at all
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2014
nigerianvenom:
I'm just curious.
Does this man looks like a 55yr old man?
Age doesn't show on one's face. A 14year old can look like a 25year old and vice versa. Stress also makes ppl look older. You probably know dat but for d troll you are....
Re: Photos:is This Man(yemi Osibanjo) Really 55yrs? by akoaki(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2014
Let there be more decorium on this forum. You may disagree with another poster's opinion but you need not cuss or abuse him while presenting your ideas. If we are reffering to some political leaders as corrupt, you must not fall victim of same by using corrupt languages. If anyone is addicted to foul languages, let him purge himself of such in the interest of decency on nairaland. The forum is not meant for the unruly, uncultivated and unrefined persons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Hate Jews? / Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway / EFCC Arrests 25 Prominent Nigerians Over $2billion Arms Purchase Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.