Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' (1172 Views)

Why They Called It The Curk Pit / Tell Me Ur Nickname At Skul And Y They Called U By Ya Nickname / Chilling Tale Of How Job Seeker Escaped Ritual Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by DoubleFaith(m): 1:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Friend A- Guy, how far now where you dey?

B- Omo! I just commot o. Me and C we dey Royal District dey chill. Abi you dey show?

A- Omo...I dey road.
Climbs the next available bike. Lands at Royal District. Enters and finds B and C sitting with table full of empty consumed bottles of alcohol and still counting...
A- Omo... See table. *grabs a sit* where you? Bar man abeg sharperly bring 2 bottles make I sharply dey thesame level. *use his phone snaps table and bottles and updates his DP and status. 'Chilling out with buddies at RD'

Chilling What is so chilling about drinking alcohol

After drinking, pays bill of N20,000. Just for one sitting, on a table drinking fermented sugar that knocks you out. 20K, chilling out?
Too bad! May God deliver all alcoholics from the shackles of chilling out as this year ends in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by TheRealCoolHunK: 1:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Don't really drink, but 20K is just change to a lot of people. Don't forget that.
Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by Unionised(m): 2:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Op, join them so you can understand what they are about.
Not judging from a distance.
Love, our greatest weapon....
Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by DoubleFaith(m): 2:56am On Dec 18, 2014
TheRealCoolHunK:
Don't really drink, but 20K is just change to a lot of people. Don't forget that.

Why waste the change?
Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by amunkita(m): 4:23am On Dec 18, 2014
O boy eee, fun dey d thing wella.
E beta mk u shoot barman 20k for d fermented sugar than shoot 1 thing dat calls hersef Female 20k.
Dat fermented sugar can neva nag or cheat on u...
Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by stinggy(m): 4:44am On Dec 18, 2014
DoubleFaith:

Why waste the change?

Is it your money undecided

Leave drinkers alone biko
Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by Nimblemind(m): 4:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmmmm Op hw did u knw abt deir conversation undecided
Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by starlingbawa(m): 5:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Wail as loud as you can, truth is, those who will do it over and over again will always do so!!!
Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by DoubleFaith(m): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2014
stinggy:

Is it your money undecided

Leave drinkers alone biko

No. It is not my money. But let them have rethink.
Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by stinggy(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2014
DoubleFaith:

No. It is not my money. But let them have rethink.

You rather should have a rethink of your alcohol-less life bro undecided
Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by DoubleFaith(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
stinggy:

You rather should have a rethink of your alcohol-less life bro undecided

No... They should...because
1. Alcohol interferes with their brain's communication pathway and affects its look and how it works, and this changes their mood and behaviour and makes it harder for them to think clearly and move with coordination.

2. It damages their heart, causing stretching and drooping of their heart muscles, irregular heartbeat, stroke and high BP.

3. It also takes a toll on their liver leading to variety of problems and liver inflammation which include fatty liver, alcoholic hepatitis, fibrosis, cirrhosis.

4. It also causes their pancreas to produce toxic substance which eventually leads to pancreatitis, a dangerous inflammation swelling of the blood vessels in the pancreas that prevents proper digestion.

5. It increases their risk of developing mouth cancer, esophagus, throat, liver...

6. It weakens their immune system making their body a much easier target to diseases eg pneumonia and tuberclosis. It also slows their body's ability to ward off infections.

7. So many more...

8. To crown it all, it is even ungodly.

Let them have a rethink please.

1 Like

Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by stinggy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
DoubleFaith:
[s]

No... They should...because
1. Alcohol interferes with their brain's communication pathway and affects its look and how it works, and this changes their mood and behaviour and makes it harder for them to think clearly and move with coordination.

2. It damages their heart, causing stretching and drooping of their heart muscles, irregular heartbeat, stroke and high BP.

3. It also takes a toll on their liver leading to variety of problems and liver inflammation which include fatty liver, alcoholic hepatitis, fibrosis, cirrhosis.

4. It also causes their pancreas to produce toxic substance which eventually leads to pancreatitis, a dangerous inflammation swelling of the blood vessels in the pancreas that prevents proper digestion.

5. It increases their risk of developing mouth cancer, esophagus, throat, liver...

6. It weakens their immune system making their body a much easier target to diseases eg pneumonia and tuberclosis. It also slows their body's ability to ward off infections.

7. So many more...

8. To crown it all, it is even ungodly.

Let them have a rethink please.[/s]

Have you heard about Die early, leave a fine corpse?
Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by DoubleFaith(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by DoubleFaith(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
stinggy:

Have you heard about Die early, leave a fine corpse?

No, I have only heard of 'He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.' Prov. 5:23
Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2014
DoubleFaith:
Friend A- Guy, how far now where you dey?

B- Omo! I just commot o. Me and C we dey Royal District dey chill. Abi you dey show?

A- Omo...I dey road.
Climbs the next available bike. Lands at Royal District. Enters and finds B and C sitting with table full of empty consumed bottles of alcohol and still counting...
A- Omo... See table. *grabs a sit* where you? Bar man abeg sharperly bring 2 bottles make I sharply dey thesame level. *use his phone snaps table and bottles and updates his DP and status. 'Chilling out with buddies at RD'

Chilling What is so chilling about drinking alcohol

After drinking, pays bill of N20,000. Just for one sitting, on a table drinking fermented sugar that knocks you out. 20K, chilling out?
Too bad! May God deliver all alcoholics from the shackles of chilling out as this year ends in Jesus Name.
Unhmm
I like this and I agree with you
Wasting out isn't chilling out

1 Like

Re: Weird! What They Called 'chilling Out.' by DoubleFaith(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
signor11:

Unhmm
I like this and I agree with you
Wasting out isn't chilling out

Thank you for reasoning with me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Insane (very Interesting) / Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix / Pic: See What A Nairaland Kill In His Work Place Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.