Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,770 members, 7,866,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

I’m Joining Buhari To Rebuild Nigeria – Prof. Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Joining Buhari To Rebuild Nigeria – Prof. Osinbajo (698 Views)

Resist Plot By Buhari To Islamize Nigeria – Prof. Ben Nwabueze / I’m Joining APC, PDP Shut Me Out Long Ago –ndoma-egba / Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Joining Buhari To Rebuild Nigeria – Prof. Osinbajo by speshsworld(m): 5:54am On Dec 18, 2014

The All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), on Wednesday announced Prof. Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate, thus putting to an end, days of speculations on the issue.

Osinbajo was the Lagos State Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice when the APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, was governor.

The Ogun State-born serving pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, is married to a granddaughter of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Read more http://speshsworld.com/im-joining-buhari-to-rebuild-nigeria-prof-osinbajo/
Re: I’m Joining Buhari To Rebuild Nigeria – Prof. Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Yes oooooo

We shall ensure that Nigerian internal colonialism by Hausa Fulani Yoruba continues.

Hausa Fulani presidency 2015-2023

Yoruba presidency 2023-2031

Eyaaaaas

Tall dream
Re: I’m Joining Buhari To Rebuild Nigeria – Prof. Osinbajo by speshsworld(m): 5:59am On Dec 18, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Yes oooooo

We shall ensure that Nigerian internal colonialism by Hausa Fulani Yoruba continues.

Hausa Fulani presidency 2015-2023

Yoruba presidency 2023-2031

Eyaaaaas

Tall dream

You serious o!
Re: I’m Joining Buhari To Rebuild Nigeria – Prof. Osinbajo by mistabiola: 6:03am On Dec 18, 2014
I wish you the best cheesy grin
Re: I’m Joining Buhari To Rebuild Nigeria – Prof. Osinbajo by pyyxxaro: 6:07am On Dec 18, 2014
This innocent man is about to backslide from the Faith cry

O' lord protect this man from the Virus of Tinubu and the other wild animals
Re: I’m Joining Buhari To Rebuild Nigeria – Prof. Osinbajo by Tberry01(f): 6:08am On Dec 18, 2014
Make we de see na
Re: I’m Joining Buhari To Rebuild Nigeria – Prof. Osinbajo by hushmail: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2014
op na waa oo!

D man no mention such

besides how person wey the always shout monkey and baboon in blood bath go rebuild?

Gej all d way!
Re: I’m Joining Buhari To Rebuild Nigeria – Prof. Osinbajo by espn(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Join the progressives Youth for change (YFC)
C00255169 Change.. where 600 is not greater than 609
Re: I’m Joining Buhari To Rebuild Nigeria – Prof. Osinbajo by KwoiZabo(m): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2014
I know that Buhari can never occupy Aso Rock so if Tinubu's slaves like let them sleep on Nairaland clicking likes and writing clueless, fisherman and otuoke. Nothing for them. See U all on 16th of Feb. when we will ne feeling Cool and you guys will be hugging transformer.
Re: I’m Joining Buhari To Rebuild Nigeria – Prof. Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2014
speshsworld:

You serious o!

No mind the yeye internal colonialists Hausa Fulani Yoruba

(1) (Reply)

An On The Fence Review Of Buhari And Jonathan / President Gej Too Powerfull To Unseat / "Gen Buhari Refused To Join The OIC Despite Pressures" - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.