Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu (1123 Views)

APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim / Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! / Choice Of Amaechi As VP Is None Of Your Business - APC Replies PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by idumuose(m): 8:23am On Dec 18, 2014
Former governor of Lagos State and a national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has reportedly forced members of the Southwest caucus of the party to endorse him as the Vice Presidential candidate to General Muhammad Buhari (Rtd), who won last Wednesday's party primary.

Tinubu told some members of his inner caucus that being VP is his best shot at Nigeria's presidency at this time considering that if Buhari completes one term or dies, he will, as improbably as it sounds, emerge leader of Nigeria

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/15/tinubu-muscling-southwest-political-leaders-apc-present-him-vp-candidate

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by mistabiola: 8:26am On Dec 18, 2014
This sahara guy is just a meloyag chameleon
Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by debsjoat(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2014
This is misleading. Shut your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by idumuose(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Look at what Tinubu is wishing his party member.

Truly,the heart of man is desperately wicked.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by idumuose(m): 8:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Here Tinubu comes here to tell us he declined the offer of being Buhari's running mate.

Why I Withdrew From Vice Presidential Race- Bola Tinubu

There came a time during the course of the events when our Presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari offered the Vice Presidential slot to me. Being a normal human being, I was deeply moved and honored that he would consider me for the position. Being a patriot, I had to weigh my potential candidacy in all of its dimensions.

I have concluded that the interest of the party, our campaign and of the nation are better served if I retain my position as the National leader of the APC, allowing me to be a bridge builder across all divides. Although, I declined the position, I want to thank General Buhari for extending the honor to me.

Here is the real reason Tinubu stepped down ;

Despite all the noise and opposition around my possible selection, he stood firm and steadfast

3 Likes

Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by holatin(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2014
And the most stupid topic of 2014 on nairaland goes to idumuose

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by ikaboy: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Tinubu and GMB who will die first? Cant usee how frail tinubu is.

Useless journalism.
Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Op, God bless you for trying to expose the secrecy and wicked agenda of APC. May God continue to grease your elbows.

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by enoqueen: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Na only you waka come o.

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by ochon: 9:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Tinubu is a cold-hearted, powermonger.

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by amichaelz101(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by idumuose(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2014
menabadoo:
Op, God bless you for trying to expose the secrecy and wicked agenda of APC. May God continue to grease your elbows.
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by major466(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2014
idumuose:

That's their trademark. APC is a party found on the platter of personal interest.

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by idumuose(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2014
ochon:
Tinubu is a cold-hearted, powermonger.
And if Buhari refuses to die nko?

I bet Tinubu will arrange his death by force
Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by idumuose(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2014
major466:

That's their trademark. APC is a party found on the platter of personal interest.
you are very correct bro.

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2014
idumuose:

Why do you like spreading false news? This was the same piece of lie that Tinubu threatened to sue Sahara Reporters over. Seun, Obinoscopy, OAM4J and Afam4ever, look into this.
Re: The Reason I Want To Become VP Is Incase Buhari Dies I Will Take Over - Tinubu by idumuose(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Why do you like spreading false news? This was the same piece of lie that Tinubu threatened to sue Sahara Reporters over. Seun, Obinoscopy, OAM4J and Afam4ever, look into this.
Has Tinubu sued sahara reporters yet? The last time i checked,he hasn't instituted a libel suit.

Get off my thread you nairaland insurgent.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: The Rantings Of A TABULA RASA By Kayode Fakuyi / Nairaland Polls. Cast Your Votes Here. GEJ Or GMB / Jewish Newspaper Photoshops Female Leaders Out Of Charlie Hebdo March Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.