Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! (7057 Views)

Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / Five PDP Governors Will Join APC – Oyegun / Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by p3ndy79: 12:17am On Dec 20, 2014
Governor Rotimi Amaechi Chibuke

"I didn't join APC because of becoming the Vice President. I joined the party so as to effect change. I'm 49- years of age & I'd never thought of becoming the VP at the age of 49. If anybody tells me that I'd become the VP at that age, I won't believe it. Osinbajo's emergence is the best to give to Nigerians at this challenging times."

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Nctrice(m): 12:25am On Dec 20, 2014
he would rather wait till he is 72 years old! If you know what I mean!

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by nationwide1(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2014
He doesn't want to become a VP but wants to be their ATM.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by boyt1: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Amaechi joined apc only as their ATM and good spender and notting in return abi, fool at 49 is a fool forever

21 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by aguizm(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Story For Amadioha.

Uncle please tell us another story.
I bet the transformer in my street that this thread is surely headed to the front page.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by SirHouloo(m): 12:37am On Dec 20, 2014
Na conductor e be?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Adminisher: 12:37am On Dec 20, 2014
nationwide1:
He doesn't want to become a VP but wants to be their ATM.

This your comment is loaded with lameness. The ATM of the APC for four years has been Tinubu and he has not complained to anybody.

Fear, hatred and concern for the future in terms of having a northerner back as president is worrying you and making you guys lash out at Amaechi for no reason. What did you guys think, that a northerner will not be president any longer in Nigeria?. That is a low IQ thinking.
Get over it, Buhari's presidency is not the end of the world but a positive change and bright new beginning.

Almost every ethnic nationality and religion will produce citizens that will leas Nigeria.

GEJ is a bad market, he is the most annoying politician in Nigeria. 100% self absorption.?
Amaechi is even mild with him, the former Bayelsa governor Sylvia actually used to threaten and insult your president on phone.
Even Dickson we hear is angry at Oga and Madam and Bayelsa PDP is in disarray.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by p3ndy79: 12:38am On Dec 20, 2014
God come and help cure the idiocy of our youths.

If Amaechi is APC's ATM then can someone help me with what to call Tinubu? Or is Rivers state richer than Lagos state that makes it the state funding APC.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by nzeobi(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Amaechi I advice you to do some soul searching. We all know politics is all about personal interest but governance is for the people

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by arresa: 12:50am On Dec 20, 2014
First it was Tinubu stealing money from Lagos to fund APC, now it's Amaechi ...

The fear and anxiety is really killing you....

Confused losers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Flets: 12:55am On Dec 20, 2014
He joined to be a DG of Buhari campaign organisation I guess. Amaechi is the official errand boy and paymaster of APC and he is very ok with his new role.

Story for the Gods!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 20, 2014
nzeobi:
Amaechi I advice you to do some soul searching. We all know politics is all about personal interest but governance is for the people
Point of correction Sir, politics is not about "personal" interest, it is about interest, YES! Such interest could be tribal, regional, national,sectional, patriotic, family or personal interest. It depends on what drives the politician. In Amaechi's case it is patriotic interest according to his statement.

@Topic: What is the business of PDP on who becomes APC VP Nominee and who doesn't?

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 20, 2014
Ok. Why then did you join APC?? I wonder...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by evanscheck(m): 1:14am On Dec 20, 2014
U guys talk like ur vote wud be counted .... these days I watch news like its some season movie

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by evanscheck(m): 1:14am On Dec 20, 2014
U guys talk like ur vote wud be counted .... these days I watch and listen to news like its some season movie
Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by nzeobi(m): 1:20am On Dec 20, 2014
barcanista:
Point of correction Sir, politics is not about "personal" interest, it is about interest, YES! Such interest could be tribal, regional, national,sectional, patriotic, family or personal interest. It depends on what drives the politician. In Amaechi's case it is patriotic interest according to his statement.

@Topic: What is the business of PDP on who becomes APC VP Nominee and who doesn't?
Who told you his interest was for the sake of the nation or you assume based on his newspaper rantings. Mean while @ d topic, apc have always claimed sambo is not contributing and I expected them to present somebody who is a politician and knows nigeria well since buhari is not a politician

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Ikengawo: 1:28am On Dec 20, 2014
p3ndy79:

"I didn't join APC because of becoming the Vice President. I joined the party so as to effect change. I'm 49- years of age & I'd never thought of becoming the VP at the age of 49. If anybody tells me that I'd become the VP at that age, I won't believe it. Osinbajo's emergence is the best to give to Nigerians at this challenging times."

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ANkfvJrqJBs/UufcoyoA0VI/AAAAAAAB4lg/BCsdRil_KtA/s1600/amae.jpg[/img]

[size=20pt]BUT YOU JOINED TO BE A DRIVER?![/size]

17 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Truckpusher(m): 1:31am On Dec 20, 2014
p3ndy79:

Story! story!.....Story!
Once upon a time....... grin

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 20, 2014
nzeobi:

Who told you his interest was for the sake of the nation or you assume based on his newspaper rantings. Mean while @ d topic, apc have always claimed sambo is not contributing and I expected them somebody who is a politician and knows nigeria well since buhari is not a politician
Buhari is a politician, he has been in politics since 2002, He may not be an expert in politicking though. Actually, what Nigeria need is a Deputy President that is capable of complementing the effort of the principal. Amaechi, Fashola, Osinbajo etc are all capable hands judging from their track records, and I am very sure that VP Osinbajo will be a blessing to Nigeria and APC

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 20, 2014
p3ndy79:

with all due respect sir your mates are already President

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by nzeobi(m): 2:00am On Dec 20, 2014
barcanista:
Buhari is a politician, he has been in politics since 2002, He may not be an expert in politicking though. Actually, what Nigeria need is a Deputy President that is capable of complementing the effort of the principal. Amaechi, Fashola, Osinbajo etc are all capable hands judging from their track records, and I am very sure that VP Osinbajo will be a blessing to Nigeria and APC
Buhari is a good politician since 2002 but what has he achieved, and I still think APC goofed as reagards the VP. Since buhari is popular in the north, they should av looked for a popular candidate in the south like adams but rather tinubu imposed his stooge who single handedly can not even win a single booth

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 20, 2014
You know in life there comes a time where you can't retract your steps... it's always good to leave at least a lee-way to get back into your old clique if your calculations doesn't work well.

Amaechi did not! Now he's trapped. He can't go back to PDP, that's even if he avoids jail cos we know Wike would surely deal with him.

APC would handle him with extreme care because they know that a man that can sell his "brother" for a plate of porridge can also poison his friends (APC).

Ameachi is finished politically. He was busy shouting change undecided, little did he know the only change he would see is change in his political career.

Now he's a slave. The governor that became a slave!!! What a sad story.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Truckpusher(m): 2:14am On Dec 20, 2014
calebo101:
You know in life there comes a time where you can't retract your steps... it's always good to leave at least a lee-way to get back into your old clique if your calculations doesn't work well.

Amaechi did not! Now he's trapped. He can't go back to PDP, that's even if he avoids jail cos we know Wike would surely deal with him.

APC would handle him with extreme care because they know that a man that can sell his "brother" for a plate of porridge can also poison his friends (APC).

Ameachi is finished politically. He was busy shouting change undecided, little did he know the only change he would see is change in his political career.

grin grin.....Boys aren't smiling at all.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 20, 2014
barcanista:

Osinbajo is untested

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Sylvarresta(m): 2:18am On Dec 20, 2014
This news self no get source, and some people still believe it.... Op where is ur source
Vote GMB
Change is inevitable

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Sylvarresta(m): 2:20am On Dec 20, 2014
calebo101:

Oya clap for yourself dindinrin oponu amukunmeko

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by ganye1: 2:25am On Dec 20, 2014
evanscheck:
U guys talk like ur vote wud be counted .... these days I watch news like its some season movie
I think this is what the president and his supporters are banking on to remain in power but I tell you this time the votes must count.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 20, 2014
This is what losers say, like "I don't think the soup will be sweet self" after being denied of the share of same.

You have spent N17B and you are not interested, how much did the man (Buhari) and his co-traveler (Osinbajo) spend?

Amaechi, you are not smart afterall, not the typical Rivers of Igbo stock. How can the Hausa and Yoruba scam you this big and you whine, "I did not join APC for VP". If we may ask, why did you join APC?

You will lose Rivers, lose Senate (unlike smart Okorocha - a typical Igboman), you lost VP, you are losing your homestead and they appoint you their DG (DRIVER GENERAL) and ATMgrin grin grin. Your work is simple, to drive them to power and they will give you a pot of porridge.

When nPDP was negotiating with Tinubu and Buhari did they not promise you VP? Now they have scammed you and you are whining.

The SS and SE laugh and clap for you sir!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Truckpusher(m): 2:37am On Dec 20, 2014
@Calebo101......At a point somebody made a comment questioning this man's sanity.

He was at the forefront of making foolish innuendos about the President and behaved in such a manner that Atiku made it clear during their politicking that he would never use Amaechi as a running mate ,after all nobody wants a disloyal fellow who won't use his head when it comes to talking anyhow.

The manner in which he presented GEJ to his new found party and the public was his ultimate downfall.

Amaechi's life does play out even in our own lives everyday.

I once had a cousin and we were as thick as thieves and just one day we had a serious argument over a football game that led a serious fracas and before I could say 'Jack Robinson' the young man proceeded in revealing in details all the bad things we've done and are still planning to do in the house in the presence of everyone including my parents.His mouth was just running like motor grin and I was so shocked to reveal his roles in all the actions that transpired because either way I'm doomed and revealing his own part might just compound my woes and we still need each other to function properly in that house and now that I have been revealed it would be foolishness on my part to reveal his own part of the whole story which would even increase my chances of facing severe punishment.
To cut a long story short.....Did you know that after the whole Bruohaha my mother called both of us aside and told him point black that he's an iidiot for revealing what we did together and that the point that I didn't disclose his roles was an act of maturity and not cowardice.
The truth is we are now grown,very close but God forbid that I should reveal any sensitive information about myself to him, because I might never know what would happen tomorrow and this guy would sing on my head again. grin And you can never tell if others around the housethat day feel the same way about him.

This is the problem of Amaechi now........Nobody in the political arena in his right senses would ever trust him with anything sensitive as long as Nigeria is concerned.He has gone too far and whoever brings him close does so at his won peril.

He is finished politically. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by gunuvi(m): 2:37am On Dec 20, 2014
Ibinu de...Amaechi is a new word added to the dictionary. I.e Amaechi- any item used temporarily and dumped after usage.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
@Calebo101......
This is the problem of Amaechi now........Nobody in the political arena in his right senses would ever trust him with anything sensitive as long as Nigeria is concerned.He has gone too far and whoever brings him close does so at his won peril.

He is finished politically. grin

Why do you think he's finished politically?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Didn't Join APC To Become VP!! by Truckpusher(m): 2:43am On Dec 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Why do you think he's finished politically?
Bro you never stayed in Nigeria, I would have loved you to ask Atiku and Odili what led to their political downfall.

Amaechi is finished as in F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D.

Believe it or not he's been used and dumped like a biitch. grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: ISIS Cut Off Three Men Head With Sword For Being Homosexuals / Breaking News......governor Wike Sacks All 23 LGA Chairmen In RIVERS STATE / Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.