Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Most Interesting Move Since This Presidential Drama Started - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Interesting Move Since This Presidential Drama Started (508 Views)

Two Lessons Are To Be Learnt From This Presidential Election. / Mathematically, Is It Possible For PDP To Still Win This Presidential Election / Let’s Break Down This Presidential Election Into Simple Mathematics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Interesting Move Since This Presidential Drama Started by MyInfoo: 9:09am On Dec 18, 2014
This is the most interesting move since this presidential drama started. Redeemed will not have one of their senior pastors running for vice president with the endorsement of Pst Adeboye and blindly follow GEJ.

Jonathan may have the support of Pst Oritsejafor (CAN president) but CAN is now effectively divided since the spiritual father of Nigerian christians has his own senior pastor in the race. (Spiritual children or grandchidren of Pst Adeboye includes Winners chapel G.O, TREM G.O, Daystar G.O, Living faith foundation G.O amonst others).

Jonathan comes to RCCG for Baba's prayer before election but Osinbajo ministers at that program before Baba holds the mic.
A lot of new calculation will need to be done by Jonathan. Like king Saul (after being rejected by God in the Bible), everything seems to be working against Jonathan. I really pity GEJ.

I CALL THEM 'THE REDEMPTION TEAM!' Yeah, in case anyone is wondering, I AM ALL FOR A BUHARI AND OSINBAJO TEAM without apologies to any Christian or Muslim stilll hung up about this Religion talk. This is definitely a better team for the times we live in... There is NO sitting on the fence on this one...To stay on the sidelines and comment is a surrender to the hopelessness. I endorse and support this team 100% even though i am not a party member. They are far from perfect but definitely better than the present situation..in my opinion of course!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Interesting Move Since This Presidential Drama Started by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2014
Front Page Material
Re: The Most Interesting Move Since This Presidential Drama Started by amichaelz101(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmm
Re: The Most Interesting Move Since This Presidential Drama Started by kestolove95(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2014
am voting for osinbajo not buhari..
Re: The Most Interesting Move Since This Presidential Drama Started by holatin(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2014
seriously weeping for GEJ and PEJ
Re: The Most Interesting Move Since This Presidential Drama Started by nwaanambra1(m): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2014
By nominating the duo of Buhari and Osinbajo for the Presidency, APC made a killer move on PDP!

They simply destroyed PDP stronghold and put them into confusion! I guess that's why PDP is looking for straws to hold on to and in the processes proving the team more credible!

This Tinubu is truly a case study in Nigerian politics! grin

(1) (Reply)

Minister:Nigeria To Generate N1.7trillion From Liquefied Petroleum Gas / Rev. Ndukwe Oka’s Gabbage Against T.A Orji Is Fictitious / Jonathan’s Government Not Responsible —osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.