Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari (3142 Views)

Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This / Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Frankenstein: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2014
A Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to President,
Reuben Abati, published an abstract from secret
documents in his Twitter, exposing the information
from Wikileaks about Buhari’s 1983-84 governing years.

The information is provided by the Public Library
of United States Diplomacy through Wikileaks. The
exposed classified letter is dated September 20, 2002. It
reads in part:

Like President Obasanjo before the 1999 election,
General Buhari’s political experience is limited to that of
military Head of State. Buhari came to power as a result
of a 1983 New Year’s Eve coup against the
democratically elected Shehu Shagari. The eviction of
Shagari came as a welcome relief as did Buhari’s
promise to root out corruption. That relief, however, was
short-lived as Nigerians watched despairingly as the
Buhari regime’s promises to revive the economy and
wipe out rampant corruption withered during 20 months
of heavy-handed, largely ineffective rule.

In May 1984, Buhari ordered the brutal expulsion of
700,000 illegal immigrants from neighboring African
states, jailed hundreds of political opponents and
muzzled a once aggressive press. His loyalty to the
military also came into question as he dismissed 30,000 soldiers as a cost-cutting measure. Buhari also soured Nigeria’s relations with Britain, when he was accused of masterminding a clumsy and unsuccessful attempt in July 1984 to kidnap President Shagari’s brother-in-law, former Transport Minister Umaru Dikko.

Moreover, Buhari undermined traditional rulers throughout Nigeria, slashing their benefits and questioning their authority.

http://www.naij.com/345076-secret-documents-shocking-revelations-about-buhari.html

Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Tberry01(f): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Nothing we no go hear.
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2014
This was cooked in liar Mohammed voice
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Frankenstein: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
They always tell us that Buhari will tackle corruption if elected and my question has always been... how exactly will he do that?
By the way, this is what the US said about Mr Buhari's anti-corruption campaign in the 80s
That relief, however, was short-lived as Nigerians watched despairingly as the Buhari regime’s promises to revive the economy and wipe out rampant corruption withered during 20 months of heavy-handed, largely ineffective rule.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Sylvarresta(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2014
U pple will just yaself ontop Buhari's matter...
Na Buhari we know now and nothing can change my mind, I must vote 4 change so that my Grandchildren will not curse me for voting that drunkn master again

3 Likes

Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Kolade354(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Frankenstein:

reads in part:

military also came into question as he dismissed 30,000 soldiers as a cost-cutting measure. Buhari also soured Nigeria’s relations with Britain, when he was accused of masterminding a clumsy and unsuccessful attempt in July 1984 to kidnap President Shagari’s brother-in-law, former Transport Minister Umaru Dikko.

Moreover, Buhari undermined traditional rulers throughout Nigeria, slashing their benefits and questioning their authority.

http://www.naij.com/345076-secret-documents-shocking-revelations-about-buhari.html
reuben abati is just afraid of spending the rest of his life in kirikiri............we need a man like buhari who is tough and bold not jonathan who is a woman wrapper.

3 Likes

Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Frankenstein: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Kolade354:
reuben abati is just afraid of spending the rest of his life in kirikiri............we need a man like buhari who is tough and bold not jonathan who is a woman wrapper.
How would toughness and boldness solve the country's problems? Please, I'd love to know.
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Kolade354(m): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Frankenstein:
How would toughness and boldness solve the country's problems? Please, I'd love to know.
if you have a leader that is fearful if you are tempted to steal public fund and you know your boss stance against corruption you will have a second mind and rethink......in other word if you have a leader who is soft on corruption you wont have a rethink because you know you will not be prosecuted. Corruption is our main problem in this country and i believe buhari is merciless and tough enough to curb it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by chernest2002: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Is not new that buhari is one of the corrupt leader we have,Wai is crime in itself, in fact les not remember his military regime cause is hell,overthrowing a democratic government is a crime,and many more so he is not a saint,economically buhari is zero.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by tonytony208(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2014
Sylvarresta:
U pple will just yaself ontop Buhari's matter...
Na Buhari we know now and nothing can change my mind, I must vote 4 change so that my Grandchildren will not curse me for voting that drunkn master again

can u pls tell us what CHANGE you are referring to and also tell us what makes buhari the right person to effect that CHANGE?

2 Likes

Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Sylvarresta(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2014
tonytony208:

can u pls tell us what CHANGE you are referring to and also tell us what makes buhari the right person to effect that CHANGE?
That one na google tinz.....
I can't waste my time on saTANist like u
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by maclatunji: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2014
Reuben Abati should do a "Wikileak" on President Jonathan. #Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by tonytony208(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sylvarresta:
That one na google tinz.....
I can't waste my time on saTANist like u

sounds like you have nothing sensible to comment; that is why you are taking the leeway (name-calling) out. My question is simple enough. It is shameful u have no sensible answer. Your response is actually APC-synonymous; anyone who doesn't agree with your point of view must be a member of TAN. You are shameful indeed.

Does it mean you have been shouting CHANGE without actually understanding what you are CHANGING from or what you are CHANGING to? Thy case art pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by chemali: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan was nominated as PDP VP candidate following the Dec.
2006 primaries. In Sept. 2006, Jonathan's wife, Patience Faka Jonathan,
was charged by the EFCC for complicity in money laundering crimes.
Goodluck Jonathan denounced the allegations as the workings of his
political opponents. In late September 2006, the EFCC charged 15 state
governors with corruption. Goodluck Jonathan was not indicted. No Niger
Delta state governor was charged, but Peter Odili of Rivers State was
under investigation. Patience Jonathan has a reputation for greed and
cruelty. She imprisoned the fiance of a prominent Ijaw leader and denied
all pleas for her release.
She also formed a foundation to improve the
lives of people in Bayelsa and claims to work for the good of women in
Bayelsa.
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/49/4971081_goodluck-jonathan-and-his-predecessor-.html
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by chemali: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jonathan's 2007 declaration of $2.4 million in assets during the
campaign also raised questions about how an academic and public servant
could earn so much. Jonathan's wife Patience was indicted by the
anti-corruption Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for money
laundering in 2007. "He has a lot of baggage from the past," says Musa
Rafsanjani, head of the Zero Corruption lobby group.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/17/1729216_nigeria-is-goodluck-jonathan-the-answer-to-nigeria-s-woes-.html
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Princewill1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Here in SE,buhari is a NO NO NO for us.Running with a pastor in 2011 and in 2015 will not clean his ugly image.If he like let him run with a bishop.HE REMAINS UNELECTABLE FOR LIFE!!
GEJ carry go!!

4 Likes

Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by bishop0608: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Every indivitual has one secret or another.The nature of man makes it impossible for another man to reveal someones else's secret devoid of ulterior motives.We are watching and this nation deserves better than we are getting as citizens of this great nation.We need equity and fairness.
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Sylvarresta(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
tonytony208:

sounds like you have nothing sensible to comment; that is why you are taking the leeway (name-calling) out. My question is simple enough. It is shameful u have no sensible answer. Your response is actually APC-synonymous; anyone who doesn't agree with your point of view must be a member of TAN. You are shameful indeed.

Does it mean you have been shouting CHANGE without actually understanding what you are CHANGING from or what you are CHANGING to? Thy case art pathetic!
Oga park well jawe, make I see front
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by jpphilips(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Frankenstein:

reads in part:

Ineffective rule? with inflation of 5%, Naira to dollar exchange rate of 1naira to 1.5USD? zero IMF or World Bank loan, hence zero debt profile? 2 refineries to show for his stewardship at the NNPC. A government that the only corruption case against it were mere controversial scenarios?
I think I like that Ineffective leadership if that is what you choose to call it.

3 Likes

Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by jpphilips(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Princewill1:
Here in SE,buhari is a NO NO NO for us.Running with a pastor in 2011 and in 2015 will not clean his ugly image.If he like let him run with a bishop.HE REMAINS UNELECTABLE FOR LIFE!!
GEJ carry go!!

Does it matter what the SE think, as a south easterner, it doesn't bother you that GEJ you so revere has given you only the SSG in all his federal administrative apparatus?

It doesn't bother you that every other state in Nigeria buy petroleum products at official rate except the SE?

It equally doesn't bother you that all the hob hobnobbing peter Obi did with GEJ in exchange for a second Niger bridge is still a mirage?

It equally does not bother you that your beloved Jonathan have not considered your application to join the NDDC despite all the wonders Orient is doing on OPL 915 and 916? perhaps the average Ibo man does not deserve to benefit from the 13% oil derivation?

It doesn't bother you that every act of stealing from this Govt (subsidy and foreign reserve) is made up from increase in duty at the ports, where your people are the highest stake holders?

It is your right to vote whomever but in the face of Jonathan's deregulated oil and gas sector, SE will not buy petrol less than 160 per liter.

I will really love to see where the SE is benefiting from this Jonathan's administration to earn this height of blind follower ship?

APC should as a matter of urgency send a team to the south east not for campaign but for adult education.

1 Like

Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by jpphilips(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
chernest2002:
Is not new that buhari is one of the corrupt leader we have,Wai is crime in itself, in fact les not remember his military regime cause is hell,overthrowing a democratic government is a crime,and many more so he is not a saint,economically buhari is zero.

were you born at the time of WAI? I saw your pics on the other thread. all these Indomie boys think they know something
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by tonytony208(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Oga park well jawe, make I see front

blind man. Just crying for change without understanding what he is crying about.
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by BobNeli(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Majority of the commenting population on Nairaland politics today are birthdates from late 80's who knew outrightly nothing about Buhari's military dictatorship. They can qoute the WAI(war against indicipline), buh lacks true knowledge as to how that policy was executed. Whether it was a war against indiscipline or a war against presumed enemies, remains oblivious to them. Those that can stand and qoute to u that, Buhari built 4 refineries. But can not give the historical evolution of the said refineries. They are those who do not know anything concerning brigadier Tunde Idiagbon. That he was the actual force and brain behind any significant impact in buhari's administration. That is, if there was any. For what u could only notice was witch-hunting and baiasness of a confused two who did not care a hoot about the sufferings of the populace they were subjecting to undue turture. Power intoxicztion of a power druken pair who unseated the mandate of a people and took over just to do the worst, in the guise of corrective intervention. However, common sense will tell anybody that cares to know that the excesses of the Buhari/Idiagbon regime, lead to it's overthrow, even by it's own loyalists who could no longer bear the turture.

1 Like

Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Sylvarresta(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
tonytony208:

blind man. Just crying for change without understanding what he is crying about.
u can go and die....
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Isryl02(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
We hear
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by orimsamsam(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
It like reuben abati is afraid of the unknw. U leave ur primary assignment they campaign against buhari. Hope you ave nt forgotten the 1billion law suit against u. Buhari wont forgive u again
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by tonytony208(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sylvarresta:
u can go and die....

believe me, it is you who should go and die. I mean, you are the one acting like a blind and dumb person and calling for CHANGE, not because you understand what you are changing to, but because you heard others shouting. You too just join them to make up the CHANGE-shouting number. Hope you can see how useless and miserable your life is now?

Can you see that transformer located not too far from where you are? It actually has two functions:

1. To step down power from kainji.

2. To help you in ending your miserable life.

Just give the transformer a hug and it will oblige you; in few minutes, this your miserable and therefore burdensome life will be over.
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Frankenstein: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
jpphilips:

[s]Ineffective rule? with inflation of 5%, Naira to dollar exchange rate of 1naira to 1.5USD? zero IMF or World Bank loan, hence zero debt profile? 2 refineries to show for his stewardship at the NNPC. A government that the only corruption case against it were mere controversial scenarios?
I think I like that Ineffective leadership if that is what you choose to call it.[/s]
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Princewill1(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2014
jpphilips:

Does it matter what the SE think, as a south easterner, it doesn't bother you that GEJ you so revere has given you only the SSG in all his federal administrative apparatus?

It doesn't bother you that every other state in Nigeria buy petroleum products at official rate except the SE?

It equally doesn't bother you that all the hob hobnobbing peter Obi did with GEJ in exchange for a second Niger bridge is still a mirage?

It equally does not bother you that your beloved Jonathan have not considered your application to join the NDDC despite all the wonders Orient is doing on OPL 915 and 916? perhaps the average Ibo man does not deserve to benefit from the 13% oil derivation?

It doesn't bother you that every act of stealing from this Govt (subsidy and foreign reserve) is made up from increase in duty at the ports, where your people are the highest stake holders?

It is your right to vote whomever but in the face of Jonathan's deregulated oil and gas sector, SE will not buy petrol less than 160 per liter.

I will really love to see where the SE is benefiting from this Jonathan's administration to earn this height of blind follower ship?

APC should as a matter of urgency send a team to the south east not for campaign but for adult education.
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!
I live in the east and I do not know where you get this fake figures from.I don't know about the Southwest,but here in the east we don't do SLAVERY.
GEJ still offers better opportunities to us than boko•hari.
Come 2015,NO GEJ NO NIGERIA!!
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by jpphilips(m): 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Princewill1:
ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!
I live in the east and I do not know where you get this fake figures from.I don't know about the Southwest,but here in the east we don't do SLAVERY.
GEJ still offers better opportunities to us than boko•hari.
Come 2015,NO GEJ NO NIGERIA!!

Opportunities like?

Increasing tarriff at the ports making you pay higher duty?
Uncompleted Niger bridge?
High exchange rates that your 3 containers are reduced to 1?
Position of SSG in his federal cabinet?

Do you even know where your interest lie young man? any govt that increases duty has already hung the Igbo man's head on a spike, you don't need Buhari to tell you that.
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Doyin2(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
I am beginning to love Buhari more and more.The corrupt elite will do every thing to stop a fearless general!
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Princewill1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
jpphilips:

Opportunities like?

Increasing tarriff at the ports making you pay higher duty?
Uncompleted Niger bridge?
High exchange rates that your 3 containers are reduced to 1?
Position of SSG in his federal cabinet?

Do you even know where your interest lie young man? any govt that increases duty has already hung the Igbo man's head on a spike, you don't need Buhari to tell you that.
TRUCK LOAD OF TRASH!!
1.High tarrif at the ports has always been there,the idea behind it is to encourage indigenous goods thereby protecting the local market.Other countries has such in place.
2.Second river niger bridge contract was awarded this year and contruction has since began and it has 4years completion period.So why will a Yoruba man CRY MORE THAN THE BEREAVED??
3.The exchange rate were made by the CBN for a better economic outlook for the country,remember the falling price of crude oil at the international market.And also we have Delta igboman at the helm of affairs at CBN,it was never made against the igbos,so take your conspiracy theory to the BIRDS OF THE EARTH.
4.In the first six positions of this country,we have two igbo persons coupled with SSG and most of the sensitive positions in this administration are headed by persons from SE,just name them!!

So go look for your interest in this country young man and allow the igbos to look for theirs.For the first time,No Yoruba man is in the first six positions in this country and you are here busy with other regions.

Anyway,ME AND MY FAMILY WILL VOTE FOR GEJ COME 2015!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report / Sad! Why Did This Pretty Model Succumb To This Temptation? She Now Faces Death! / I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.