Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari (3141 Views)

Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This / Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Frankenstein: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
I am yet to get a reply from Buhari's online fans on how Mr Buhari plans to fix Nigeria under a democratic setting...

Referring me to his tyrannical regime in the 80's is too lame.
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by jpphilips(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Princewill1:
TRUCK LOAD OF TRASH!!
1.High tarrif at the ports has always been there,the idea behind it is to encourage indigenous goods thereby protecting the local market.Other countries has such in place.
2.Second river niger bridge contract was awarded this year and contruction has since began and it has 4years completion period.So why will a Yoruba man CRY MORE THAN THE BEREAVED??
3.The exchange rate were made by the CBN for a better economic outlook for the country,remember the falling price of crude oil at the international market.And also we have Delta igboman at the helm of affairs at CBN,it was never made against the igbos,so take your conspiracy theory to the BIRDS OF THE EARTH.
4.In the first six positions of this country,we have two igbo persons coupled with SSG and most of the sensitive positions in this administration are headed by persons from SE,just name them!!

So go look for your interest in this country young man and allow the igbos to look for theirs.For the first time,No Yoruba man is in the first six positions in this country and you are here busy with other regions.

Anyway,ME AND MY FAMILY WILL VOTE FOR GEJ COME 2015!!

1 it is Christmas and you and your family are going to buy rice, can you explain why local rice is more expensive than its foreign counterparts after your Jesus in aso rock has encouraged local production by your dumb standard?

2 Can we see the pictures of the on going work at the second Niger bridge?
You said the project is supposed to be a 4yrs project, Jonathan has spent 6yrs in power already, can you explain why it wasn't started earlier to coincide with his exit?
East west road does it ring a bell?

3 Norway, Saudi, Bahrain, all top oil producers are yet to devalue their currencies, can you explain why Nigeria didnt wait even a month before towing the path of shame? well, egg heads like you don't know that your reserves were stolen as such the Naira could no longer be supported.

4 Can you name them please? I can only remember a dumb irrelevant SSG from the SE, Who else is from the south east?

What you decide with your family depends on your level of knowledge and wisdom, he that is down fears no fall, can you give what you dont have?
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by jpphilips(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Frankenstein:
I am yet to get a reply from Buhari's online fans on how Mr Buhari plans to fix Nigeria under a democratic setting...

Referring me to his tyrannical regime in the 80's is too lame.

Jonathan without a pin in Bayelsa as governor you voted for him right? not dumb I guess!!
As a chairman and pet minister Buhari has 2 refineries to his name, Jonathan is yet to beat that even as head of state.
If you give Jonathan another 4yrs, he will feel that all his stealing have gone unnoticed, the next 4yrs will be broad day robbery, vote wisely.
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Frankenstein: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
jpphilips:

Jonathan without a pin in Bayelsa as governor you voted for him right? not dumb I guess!!
As a chairman and pet minister Buhari has 2 refineries to his name, Jonathan is yet to beat that even as head of state.
If you give Jonathan another 4yrs, he will feel that all his stealing have gone unnoticed, the next 4yrs will be broad day robbery, vote wisely.
Why don't you answer my question and then we can discuss Jonatha.
Re: Secret Document: Shocking Revelation About Buhari by Princewill1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
jpphilips:

1 it is Christmas and you and your family are going to buy rice, can you explain why local rice is more expensive than its foreign counterparts after your Jesus in aso rock has encouraged local production by your dumb standard?

2 Can we see the pictures of the on going work at the second Niger bridge?
You said the project is supposed to be a 4yrs project, Jonathan has spent 6yrs in power already, can you explain why it wasn't started earlier to coincide with his exit?
East west road does it ring a bell?

3 Norway, Saudi, Bahrain, all top oil producers are yet to devalue their currencies, can you explain why Nigeria didnt wait even a month before towing the path of shame? well, egg heads like you don't know that your reserves were stolen as such the Naira could no longer be supported.

4 Can you name them please? I can only remember a dumb irrelevant SSG from the SE, Who else is from the south east?

What you decide with your family depends on your level of knowledge and wisdom, he that is down fears no fall, can you give what you dont have?
RUBBISH QUESTIONS!! But I will still waste my precious time to answer them!!

1."why local rice is more expensive than its foreign counterparts" REALLY?? Dumb and clueless question.

2.I usually pass thru the river niger area almost every week and have seen things myself.I do not own any evidence to anybody in the west because it is non of their business.Easterners are not complaining.

"why it wasn't started earlier to coincide with his exit?" Another dumb question!! Someone awarded a long awaited contract and this busy-body is complaining about the time.What about the past administrations that didn't do anything about it since the 70s??

3.So up till now,u are still shouting on why CBN devalue the naira.What can I say?? Pls go and get yourself a book on economics.

4.I should name them?? REALLY?? And u are here commenting on politics section,if u really don't know them,then go to celebrity and romance section,that's where u belong.

Just by analizing his write-up,see who that have "knowledge and wisdom".Pls go and vote your demi-god buhari,Southwest need him and I'm not stoping you.
For us in SE it is GEJ TILL 2019.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The real Meaning Of PVC / Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report / I Am Under Attack For Stopping Buhari's Men From Stealing, Says Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.