Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,255 members, 7,864,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

APC And PDP Made Us Break Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / APC And PDP Made Us Break Up (473 Views)

I Think It Is Time To Break Up With Boyfriend. Plus Our Chat Pictures / Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC And PDP Made Us Break Up by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2014
Funny eh, I saw a pic on instagram, sorry I don't have it now but I will look for it...

Am not a regular here though but I'd try to be because it's kinda fun to be here, the best naija site ever. Kudos to Oluwaseun...

Alright, lemme begin by saying that love based on conditions can't be absolutely wrong or right, either way, not all condition favours at times.

Straight to the matter for discourse,

I saw a pic posted on instagram and the lady was like, 'she quits her man because shez PDP to the core and her man is a full blooded APC die-hard fan, say fanatic if I am excused. And he doesn't like her posting stuffs about PDP, like he really wants her to post for APC. So he gets mad if she doesn't post for APC and says nice stuffs about PDP. Then one day, he suddenly threatens her that their relationship might not survive if she keeps up with her romance with PDP, lol. Funny enough, she took to twitter, and told him that she is disengaging him first before he dares it knowing he would see it...

Now, who is right? The question I want you to answer and do you think that it's a good-enough reason for a break-up
Re: APC And PDP Made Us Break Up by bennyrazz: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
It is advisable for couples to always be on the same page. If you are a PDP man, it is expected your wife follows same trend. Your wife have to believe in what you believe in even if it is football or other things.
Re: APC And PDP Made Us Break Up by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
"how can two fellow walk together if they don't agree?"
I'd respect a lady if she buys my idea; but she'd have my respect and full "partnership" if she buys and market the idea.
However, if she agrees with me completely on EVERYTHING then overtime I'll stop consulting her. It's all 'atmospheric' dependent anyway

(1) (Reply)

What Were The Funny Things You Did As A Kid. / Being Wicked On Weekends Episode 5 / OH! HOLY NIGHT.....IN HIS NAME ALL OPPRESSION SHALL CEASE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.