Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents (5846 Views)

Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / Hubby Won't Talk To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2012
Dear NL,
I MATE MY GIRL AT A COMMITTEE OF FRIENDS MEETING, IT STARTED LIKE A JOKE BUT WE ARE NOW SERIOUS LOVERS,,BUT A TIME COMES WHEN WE ARE THINKING OF BREAKING UP REASON ARE
1. HER PARENTS DOESN'T WANT HER TO MARRY A CATHOLIC OF WHICH I AM A CATHOLIC
2. THEY ARE IMPOSING BOYFRIENDS ON HER IE DIRECTING HER ON WHO TO MARRY
3. HER MUM IS MAKING MATTERS WORSE BY SAYING SOME WORD THAT MAKES MA GIRL CRY, WORDS LIKE IF SHE INSIST TO MARRY ME SHE WILL NOT COME TO HER WEDDING AND EVEN WHEN SHE DIE SHE SHOULD NOT COME TO HER BURIAL
4. HER PARENTS REASON IS CATHOLIC DOESN'T ALLOW THEIR DAUGHTERS TO MARRY ANOTHER CHURCH, WHICH PRESENTLY MY SISTER WHO IS A CATHOLIC IS MARRIED TO A MEMBER OF THEIR CHURCH.
5. EVER SINCE WE STARTED WITH MA GIRL, THEY ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING IN THAT HOUSE COS OF THE RELATIONSHIP
6. I TOLD MA GIRL, ITS LIKE IM THE ONE CAUSING CONFUSION IN HER HOUSE, WHAT DO WE DO ABOUT IT
7. SHE KEEP ASKING ME IF IM GOING TO LEAVE HER COS THE TROUBLE I KEEP SAYING NO,, BUT THE PROBLEM IS STILL THERE
8. HER FATHER KEEP TELLING HER THAT GOD SHOWED HIM HER HUSBAND, SOSOSO PERSON, SO OUR PARENTS ARE THE ONES THAT SEES OUR FUTURE PARTNERS NOW
9. I HARDLY VISIT MY GIRL IN HER HOUSE,. COS EVERYTIME I VISIT, NOBODY TALK, BUT WHEN IM GONE, ITS A TALK OF WAR, I KNOW COS MA GIRL WILL CALL ME AND BE CRYING SAYING SHE IS TIRED OF THIS WORLD
10. WHY WUL A FATHER TELL HIS DAUGHTER THAT IS because HE HAS MONEY THAT SHE WANTS TO LEAVE THEM
11. THEY ARE NOW SAYING THAT MY PARENTS ARE NOT TOGETHER..
12: MY FATHER IS A MUSLIM A FULANI FOR THAT MATTER..
13. SHE HAS BEEN GIVEN A TIME FRAME OF TWO DAYS TO CALL OFF THE RELATIONSHIP.

PLS NAIRALANDERS,,, PLS TAKE THIS TOPIC SERIOUS WE REALLY NEED YOUR ADVICE,, COS IT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.,., WE ARE PRAYING AND HOPE GOD WILL SHOW THEM THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU
FROM YOUR GRIEVOUS FRIENDS
ME AND MY SWEETHEART
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2012
chaircover:

. . . . . although you havent mentioned anything about your girlfriends stance/take on all this, since you already know that you are going to break up, then no need to prolong the agony

SHE SAID SHE IS MOVING INTO MY HOUSE WETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT,, BUT I TELL YOU THOSE PARENTS CAN GO TO ANY LENGTH AND STOP HER

RECENTY MORE THAN 10 PASTOR SERMON HER OVER THE ISSUE, 20 ELDERS OVER THE SAME ISSUE!!!
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by ifyalways(f): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2012
Your girl is a cry baby and you rant too much. 10 points agenda this morning ontop what kwanu?

Move to romance section please, afterall you guys are still on the "romance stage" .
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2012
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2012
chaircover: oga you modified your post . . . you only had 4 points when I responded.

YES , COS I WAS STILL TYPING!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2012
ifyalways: Your girl is a cry baby and you rant too much. 10 points agenda this morning ontop what kwanu?

Move to romance section please, afterall you guys are still on the "romance stage" .

GUY WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HER TO DO, WHEN SHE IS BEEN DENIED THE ONLY THING SHE LIKE AND WANT TO BE WIT
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by snthesis(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2012
parents wahala again
abeg wats the legal age to b an adult in Nigeria
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by slimyem: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2012
What is your girl crying about?
She should make her choice once and for all.
Ignore her parents and stick with you against the odds or forget about you to please her parents.
Simple!!
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by snthesis(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: What is your girl crying about?
She should make her choice once and for all.
Ignore her parents and stick with you against the odds or forget about you to please her parents.
Simple!!
easier said than done
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by slimyem: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2012
snthesis:
easier said than done
yeah.. I know that...but one way or the other...it has to be done!!
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by eduson002(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2012
Break up wit her else u would nt enjoy marriage wit her.
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2012
eduson002: Break up wit her else u would nt enjoy marriage wit her.

just like that,, pls tell me more!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2012
eduson002: Break up wit her else u would nt enjoy marriage wit her.

WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO HER IN HER HOUSE SHE SEES ME AS THE ONLY PERSON THAT CONSOLE HER,,, I TOT OF BREAKING UP, BUT IF I DO THAT, TO ME IS LIKE IS GOING TO AFFECT THIS GIRL THE MORE,, SHE WILL SEE ME AS A BETRAYER,, WHICH because OF PROBLEM I LEFT HER,, SO ITS NOT EASY!!!!!!!!!
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by nicky4lif(f): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
Well my advice for u is,if u love her as much as u claim,start going to thesame catholic church that her parents goes to then after the wedding u guys can change to ur church,by then they wil not be able to do anytin.or she can run away with u after having like 2 or 3 babies,her parents will not hav any choice than to accept her bk.but I feel church is not the problem here,I feel they don't just like u as a person,probably u are not as rich as they expect their son inlaw to be nd maybe the other guy is.so u hav to make ur choice.run away with her or start going to thsame church to plaese her parents nd after wards u can change to ur church bk.they choice is urs.

1 Like

Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by slimchi2k2(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
@hassymo5(m
i dont think is only because of ur church,dere s somtin u ar nt tellin us
but my advice,dnt leave her b\cs of d threat from her family,if u real want to marry her
dont see d family as ur enemy,welcom them as usu
visit the family explan to them,i know dere s somtin u dont hav to tell us
try to explan to them,ask for a change,and let them know the reason why u want to marry their
daughter,and let them underst how u nourish their daughter,and how u wish to live with her
the family we giv u a chance
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
slimchi2k2: @hassymo5(m
i dont think is only because of ur church,dere s somtin u ar nt tellin us
but my advice,dnt leave her b\cs of d threat from her family,if u real want to marry her
dont see d family as ur enemy,welcom them as usu
visit the family explan to them,i know dere s somtin u dont hav to tell us
try to explan to them,ask for a change,and let them know the reason why u want to marry their
daughter,and let them underst how u nourish their daughter,and how u wish to live with her
the family we giv u a chance
[color=#990000]

how i wish you can go and talk to them,,, there majoy problem is i attend catholic church and they dont want their daughter to marry a catholic, dats the only majoy reason i know,,,
they most interesting thing in dis palava is dat, her mum is from catholic church, she got married to a cocin member!!!!!!!!
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by 2mch(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
you really dont want to start a marriage on the wrong foot. And i wonder why people insist on marrying from families who openly consult suspicious elements. That is enough for you to run for dear life. Parental consent is very important. If they dont want you, then for your own good stay away. If they are adamant, leave their child alone. In the future when you have problems this issue will come up again. And it leaves room for one partner to have supporters who can easily break your marriage.
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
2mch: you really dont want to start a marriage on the wrong foot. And i wonder why people insist on marrying from families who openly consult suspicious elements. That is enough for you to run for dear life. Parental consent is very important. If they dont want you, then for your own good stay away. If they are adamant, leave their child alone. In the future when you have problems this issue will come up again. And it leaves room for one partner to have supporters who can easily break your marriage.

so you think i should leave her, but do you think that girl would be happy with, that i leave her cos of problem,, if i leave her and at the end they agree she will nt agree me to marry her, cos i ran when there was problem,,, it will not speak well of me
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by jesse8048(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
U seized to tell us about ur self, there is somtin shes not seeing in u but d parents are seeing it. Be rit back.
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by Mowire: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
@hassymo5. My man, if ur girls parents down't want u please leave their daughter! She will cry but she'll eventually get over it. Happiness & Peace have bleak future in marriages with ur kind of opposition.
Just my 1naira.
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 5:48am On Oct 04, 2012
Mowire: @hassymo5. My man, if ur girls parents down't want u please leave their daughter! She will cry but she'll eventually get over it. Happiness & Peace have bleak future in marriages with ur kind of opposition.
Just my 1naira.
Mowire: @hassymo5. My man, if ur girls parents down't want u please leave their daughter! She will cry but she'll eventually get over it. Happiness & Peace have bleak future in marriages with ur kind of opposition.
Just my 1naira.
tell me how to break up wit her witout hurting her
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2012
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2012
chaircover: She is going to be hurt eitherway. She will be hurt if you break up with her and she will be hurt if her parents disown her for marrying you against their wishes.
so what do i do,,,
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2012
pls i need more replies!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by Mowire: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
hassymo5:
tell me how to break up wit her witout hurting her
There's no way to break up that won't hurt both of u. But the prize is that the hurt will be temporary & both of u can plan futures which foundation is not already riddled with crisis, separately.
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mowire:
There's no way to break up that won't hurt both of u. But the prize is that the hurt will be temporary & both of u can plan futures which foundation is not already riddled with crisis, separately.
Mowire:

i hear you, but i think my girl would end up marrying some one she doesn't like based on her father dream abt God showing him her husband!!!!!!!!
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by Mowire: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
hassymo5:

i hear you, but i think my girl would end up marrying some one she doesn't like based on her father dream abt God showing him her husband!!!!!!!!
Young man, forget about that "her father's dream" thing: Once u're out of the picture things will fall in place between her & her family.
Look I know @least one man who now wishes that he knew his mother-in-law hated him so much before he married her daughter: he wouldn't have married her though he loved her dearly.
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mowire:
Young man, forget about that "her father's dream" thing: Once u're out of the picture things will fall in place between her & her family.
Look I know @least one man who now wishes that he knew his mother-in-law hated him so much before he married her daughter: he wouldn't have married her though he loved her dearly.
i cant 4get just like that, when i know some one is doing something wrong,, sorry to dispute you!!!
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by Mowire: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
hassymo5:
i cant 4get just like that, when i know some one is doing something wrong,, sorry to dispute you!!!
Well, boy, the choice is yours! Just as the problem is.
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by RoyalRoy(m): 1:41am On Oct 05, 2012
Talk with the parents...compromise with them...tell them their daughter can keep her church even after marriage. If its just about your catholic faith, they should agree...if they don't agree, then its about something else...move on then...and don't waste both of your time!!!
Re: PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents by hassymo5(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2012
Royal Roy: Talk with the parents...compromise with them...tell them their daughter can keep her church even after marriage. If its just about your catholic faith, they should agree...if they don't agree, then its about something else...move on then...and don't waste both of your time!!!
they truth about all these issue is, they want to give her a husband not her bringing who she love!!!! Her father keeps telling her God showedd him her husband,,,, and he point at so so person which the girl dont like or love this is the third time he his doing these,,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Wife Slaps Your Mother In Your Presence, What Would You Do ? / A Perfect Naming Ceremony. / Help Me To Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.