Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) (36744 Views)

Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? / Wizkid's Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Stuns In New Photos / Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
They look good! cool
Btw Lmao at the 3rd picture! The look on wizkid's face though! Its like he is thinking in his mind...."You this girl, if i catch you for bed eh" cheesy Don't blame him sha! Empress njamah has a very BIG BOOTY! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by mileyjay(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nice pics though

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Neldrizzy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
i don register

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by anselm791(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nah I don't care very much about that, but I for like collect this wiz kid babe from am sha.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by herald9: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
That lady big pass Wizkid Na...

Upon all the d•o•p•e babes he sings with... Na this one catch his fancy?

love is truly blind

12 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Timaya must not see this :™

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Kolade9(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Misleading topic!!!! angry

They're not in a fridge undecided -_-

21 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by holatin(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
hmmmmmm so what next.

I don't know why any post concerning WizKid d son of wizkhalifa reach front page

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by CuppyCakie: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Cymbal: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
We don't give a shit about dis here in Paris,..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by TrishaP(f): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Buh this is not the same girl he used for his shirt advert the other day.

She looked thinner, darker and cuter.

@op, are you sure she's the same gF
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by iheanyi40(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wizzy toh fwesh
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by PerfumeRepublik: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
anselm791:
Nah I don't care very much about that, but I for like collect this wiz kid babe from am sha.

Badt Guy
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by sexyglow(f): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Seen... so unto the next one
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Blackchampion(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Whc kind camera snap those pics?
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Cymbal: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
Grow up kid!
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by celeron40(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Neldrizzy:
i don register
gringringrin
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by kennypoka2(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wizkiid... Baba God truly bless you

GOD BLESS OUR HUZZLE

Modified
This empress black like BABA SUWE b4..
Wat happened

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tania will always have to wear low heeled shoe or slipppers to compliment wizkid short height

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Is she pregnant?

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by omanifrank(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
yea..cool

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Brymo: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Empress inyama, r u still around?
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Olusanya333(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
C
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Too many topics on FP now. The mods dey compete? Haba! shocked
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Precious91(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
I hear.Waka pass thread
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
When did Empress become fair? grin
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by adexsimply(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Who's Taenia Solium? undecided

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by anselm791(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:

Badt Guy

Believe it or not, I go cherish that babe more than these celebs, he better pray our path never cross cause I never miss.
Re: Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) by wisefizz(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Branch Charged To Court For Issuing Dud Cheque (photos) / Adorable New Photos of Actress Oge Okoye & Her Kids / Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.