Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization (27309 Views)

See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Photos: PDP Presidential Campaign Organization / House-to-House Campaign Organization Dumps Jonathan, Adopts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by biodunid: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Or Defense Minister to scatter both BH and unrepentant militants. He did it to the cult boys in Rivers and will definitely relish doing it to Tompolo and co smiley

koboko69:
It is only a fool that will see both choices of APC and would still foolishly vote for PDP. This is a clear signal that APC is going to blow what i call hurricane CHANGE. Rotimi, We reasonable Niger Deltans are solidly behind you. Next Secretary to the Federal Government or Petroleum minister cool

votes secured in the North, secured in the SW, and SS grin. I dont know of the majority that blindly support Mr Clueless. Quite a number of them are still reasonable, like berem, cleverly et all cool

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by kipesco(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
theV0ice:
This is very good and commendable.

I like the way tempting 'problems' are being mitigated in the APC.

If Amaechi truly accepted this role, that means he bears no grudges against the party or its leaders and has looked beyond personal benefit to the larger picture of the collective good of the party and Nigerians.

APC truly impressing me by their every action

God bless Nigeria

shame and painment to all the PDP that were fasting, praying and expecting APC to implode because of Osinbajo. Amaechi's mature handling of it all has put a spanner in the wheel of their anticipated diabolical celebrations. APC folks are truly and really ready for change and that change for the better is here

GMB/Osinbajo for aso rock

I told a friend that this position will be given to Amaechi and that he won't reject cause why he have thrown too many stones at Jona and people like Amaechi won't beg for now .
Secondly, APC are portraying hope for him and another way taking the cash cause if he refuses look at this <strong>boy bring that money o less Jonathan go send u go prison remember all the things u don do am</strong> but truth be told only God can save Amaechi cause it took him two weeks and to pay workers whom some are not paid till now.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by naso2(m): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
AdmiralISAAC:
ur argument is clouded wit sentiments, u really can't save a man from himself.

And your post was devoid of sentiments?

What I hate about these brand of "progressives" in Nigeria , is that arrogance of "superior logic" and trying to twist peoples arm to do their bidding.

Let people make their choice based on the angle from which they view the current scenario. don't make statements like " I pity any youth that is thinking of voting PDP" . If truly this is democracy then let people make their choice without any form of blackmail.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by bajosky: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
AMAECHI has finally turn to a political slave of APC after wasting Rivers tax payers money.

chief driver indeed aspiring for SFG

CONGRAT
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by AdmiralISAAC(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
naso2:

And your post was devoid of sentiments?

What I hate about these brand of "progressives" in Nigeria , is that arrogance of "superior logic" and trying to twist peoples arm to do their bidding.

Let people make their choice based on the angle from which they view the current scenario. don't make statements like " I pity any youth that is thinking of voting PDP" . If truly this is democracy then let people make their choice without any form of blackmail.
i think you're mistaken, i'm not for APC nor PDP, neither did i say Buhari is d change we've been clamoring for, i'm just advisin ppl who stil av conscience to stop rewarding ineptitude. Must everyone think lyk u?
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by rhymz(m): 6:26am On Dec 19, 2014
AdmiralISAAC:
i think you're mistaken, i'm not for APC nor PDP, neither did i say Buhari is d change we've been clamoring for, i'm just advisin ppl who stil av conscience to stop rewarding ineptitude. Must everyone think lyk u?
Guy please just shut up already with your self-righteous, unsolicited advice. Don't you see how contradictory and annoying you sound even upon correction. Who are you to decide for somebody else if they are rewarding ineptitude or not. Many of you lame supporters that use brawn and the argument of force to intimidate people that do not agree with you don't even realize how condescending you sound with your misplaced sense of non-existent "superior knowledge".

Nobody cares about your neutrality or opinion about who is inept or not especially when you are going to pass it as a pre-requisite for your tolerance of other people's differing opinion. Make your damn comments and let others make theirs, abi you want to go Buhari on us with his infamous speech about tampering the freedom of the press and speech? Na wa o..... All these militant supporters can be so drunk with their own delusions of grandeur.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by rhymz(m): 6:55am On Dec 19, 2014
If you ask me, I think Amaechi is getting exactly what he deserves. He took his opposition to the presidency too far to the point he even offended his own kings men and did not care because he was hoping he would at least get the VP position if he channelled rivers state resources to the emergence of a "popular Northern candidate" like Buhari.

To be fair to him, he was not the only one that opposed Jonathan or at least wanted to replace him but he offered the most careless and very viral opposition to a man who he is supposed to be the closest to even when you do not necessarily agree with all his policies. He made his own ambition drove the way he reacted, and made it so obvious he wanted JEG's seat to the point he even fell out with some very strong congregating force like Wike that actually was the pillar of his election to that governor seat in the first place. Him forget wetin that guy help am do during the Omehia tussle.

Though the likes of Tinubu were urging him to be openly rebellious to the President but he forgot that Tinubu himself is not known to put forward a loud mouth and rebellious personality for any position he hopes to benefit from. He should have borrowed some leave from the likes of Fashola. Fashola till this day is the only person in the APC that can be put forward as a presidential material and I will vote APC without mincing words or thinking about it. The man is a humble miracle worker. I am not going to exaggerate his achievements but the guy obviously has a good head on his knees, he is one Yoruba politician I will put above any Yoruba or even Nigerian politician of present day Nigeria.

Fashola has had many occasions where he would fallen out with an overbearing Tinubu and his meddlesome nonsense attitude but he just played it cool and concentrated on parts where he could improve without the edi.ot disturbing him. Amaechi was a complete opposite of a gentleman, he forgot the people urging him all have one thing in common, they don't tolerate guyz that are openly rebellious to them, if he can do it to a brother and risk all the hate then he won't think twice do it to any if them Tinubu or Buhari.

As it is now, it is obvious they are trying to frustrate him out of the party by making a mockery of him, giving him the position of a typical Thug for Buhari and Pastor boi from nowhere.... Lol. As it is now, he can either accept his alariwo job and continue to be their ATM or jejely leave the party and go beg his kings men for his careless pursuit, either way he is doomed, the likes of odili and Wikes will tear him up if the APC eventually lose the elections....... There's no question that Wike is the next governor of rivers state, Amaechi has lost support with his recalcitrant fight with the Presidency.

3 Likes

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Skimpledawg(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2014
akatonero:
They want to make sure they drain rivers to the last...Amaechi is very useless
'Clueless' rightly spells it!
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by ikwubaba: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2014
gregg2:
[size=15pt]Some people are born fooolish. Despite all the billions spent to finance APC?

Of what use is a campaign DG to the people of Rivers state? [/size]

Some people sha...Una dey tire person. APC is not yet in power. Them never begin share position na. It is still work to get the party to the saddle. Everyone is still working including the DG campaign organisation who is simply harnessing the efforts of everybody. And many still talk of Rivers money as if others will not contribute to the funding. We think Rivers is richer than Lagos?

Anyway sha, your own is to rubbish anything APC. No suprise.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by ikwubaba: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2014
AdmiralISAAC:
When I read some youths' comment on Nl, I cannot but ponder on the kind of life they're living, you have been doing same thing since 15years ago and yet there is little progress to show for it, won't you venture into something else to see if your fortune would change for better? I personally would not vote for corruption and clueless again, i'm trying my luck with BUHARI dis tym around and advise you all to do same maybe we'd see the change we've been waiting for. Stop REWARDING the corrupt by voting them in again.

suprising o! we are just doomed as a people. A people crafting unimaginable reason to remain backward and support the very very effort to destroy them. Simply cazy. Even the idea of is 'our money' is meaningless when the man at the helm of affairs is not giving you anything. The only international airport in SS is left unrenovated. Still making use of the makeshift canopy for 3 years, while the have completed the so called renovation in other part of Nigeria.

Refineries, LNG, NAFCON and even the airports were all built by Northerners. What more should one say?

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by kinharold(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2014
If APC that is preaching Change is presenting Buhari; it's either they are lying about it or they just don't understand the Change Nigerians are asking for. We all are looking for Change but not a backward movement. His last outing in governance was his dictatorial reign of 1983_85. Meaning that even voters below 30 years of age or even 40 cannot connect with that regime. He has no democratic experience that the youths of today can relate with. Kwankwaso could have been a better choice.

We want Change, a change to intellectuals and youthful technocrats, a forward-movement Change but unfortunately, come 2015, GEJ is still our "best" option among the available. We now have to wait for probably another four years for change to come. I cry for us the youths.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Chigold101(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2014
sademola:
His influence in the party seem to be immense can't be ignored.
correct. His influence cant be ignored because if APC tries it Amaechi will lock up his ATM machine. U know what that means? No money to run Buhari/Osinbajo campeign train.
ATM congrats for ur new position: oya role out the funds...
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Chigold101(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2014
Francon:
Compensation
compen...what? If i hear... His money is the only available to run the campeign.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2014
mkoabiola:
Some ppu don't knw hw politics is being played
Accepting d appointmnt doesn't mean he is a slave or he has been dumped.
Politics is nt alwys 1 + 1
Neither is politics like family issue
Since time immemorial pple have rode(negatively or positively) on people to achieve there aims... If truly amaechi is just another of such entities... Provided he was truly promised to clinch the VP SLOT
Giving him DG might be a way to pacified him
But once bitten twice shy
If after giving his all the permutations that led to VP SLOT didn't favor him
Don't expect him to put his all in ur campaign he might accept the offer base on the fact that going back to Pdp Is not an option or faith that APC might remember him if Aso Rock falls into their hands
He will surely thread carefully nw
Any slacking at this time from APC spells doom
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by naso2(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2014
AdmiralISAAC:

By this same logic of yours which i am trying to correct, anyone that votes the present Govt does not have conscience. Abi? And you call yourself a progressive or neutral man . Only you want to see properly for 170 million people. lol

1 Like

Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by AdmiralISAAC(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
naso2:

By this same logic of yours which i am trying to correct, anyone that votes the present Govt does not have conscience. Abi? And you call yourself a progressive or neutral man . Only you want to see properly for 170 million people. lol
how much did they give you? Hope the rice would be enough to feed you for d next 4yrs? Lol
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by kipesco(m): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
smartleo:

Engaging words with your caliber of person most time is a waste of resources........even the church rat are tired of the most corrupt government ever in the history of nigeria..guess you are sleeping,ur dream will be over after general election.

Hahahahahaha hmmmmmm dream d only dream I see is the success of PDP in almost all the states in Nigeria.
Don't take uncle Jona for child. He will win with wide margin and guess what APC have already lost.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by jamace(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
AMAECHI is the Driver General of APC. What a political appointment for a prodigal son. grin grin
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by smartleo(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
kipesco:

Hahahahahaha hmmmmmm dream d only dream I see is the success of PDP in almost all the states in Nigeria.
Don't take uncle Jona for child. He will win with wide margin and guess what APC have already lost.

Time will tell.just be patience.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by goodgood2(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Kenai:
Wow! Congratulations to Amaechi, the DRIVER-GENERAL of APC kabukabu.

Started from the bottom...

Now we're here!

grin
He's driving them to HELL.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by naso2(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
AdmiralISAAC:
how much did they give you? Hope the rice would be enough to feed you for d next 4yrs? Lol

you are not smart at all. I only stated the flaw in your logic and the best you can come up with is that I have collected rice.

No carry argument go where your brain no reach. hope you dey hear me?
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by lagdmark(m): 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
AMAECHI mumu too much. so after all the whole noice, he allowed buhari and tinubu to dupe him Billions of Rivers tax payers money
under the Apc change Fraud
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by maxxx(m): 12:55am On Dec 20, 2014
I no go gree oh! I no go gree.....see the boy-boy role wey dem go give person like amaechi....it is denigrating.he only accepted it cos he doesn't hv any other option.after spending billions.
Re: It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 20, 2014
koboko69:
It is only a fool that will see both choices of APC and would still foolishly vote for PDP. This is a clear signal that APC is going to blow what i call hurricane CHANGE. Rotimi, We reasonable Niger Deltans are solidly behind you. Next Secretary to the Federal Government or Petroleum minister cool

votes secured in the North, secured in the SW, and SS grin. I dont know of the majority that blindly support Mr Clueless. Quite a number of them are still reasonable, like berem, cleverly et all cool

SSG or Petroleum minister FOR WHERE grin grin grin

A man who can betray his brother CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED by Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani. Did they not promise him VP when he was leading nPDP governors to APC? Where is he now?

Why am I wasting my kb here self, APC cannot smell ASO ROCK. We can only welcome Buhari to GEJ inauguration on May 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures / Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.