Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . (27302 Views)

The Aluu 4 Murderers (pix) / HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 / True Story Of Aluu 4 Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by DMerciful(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2013
It has been quite a while since the tragic incident of the Aluu 4 killings. There wss so much sympathy, so much condemnation for the killings and so much call for justice from most Nigerians!
Please we would like to know if justice is in the works or swept under the carpet as normally the case in Nigeria. Kindly share if you know.
Moderator, front page things pls.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by AK481(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2013
Mod in honour of the dead and justice For one-justice for all.I move a motion for fp.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by infobiz9ja(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2013
I 2nd the motion. Front Page things...

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Theolar247(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2013
3rd the motionif there's anything like that. I think that case had gone the normal way many of such other cases has gone.

But with the effort and willingness of ppl who seek justice for the ALUU 4, we can make moves like posting on forums like the op did and sending BC on BBM and via so many other means the killing was made public for all to see at first. To remind Nigerians and all that care the world over to help call for justice and put pressure on all concerned so this case don't just go under the carpet like that.

13 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by marshaldollz: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2013
MODs plzz front page,I agree with the rest,though we can't judge but we have to hear a court ruling,Front page,motion sopported
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2013
The Nigeria justice system is crap,so I don't expect anything to come out of this case ie if the arrested villagers had not been freed by the police after collecting bribe from them.

The families of those guys should just leave everything to God cuz I don't think they can get any justice from the Nigeria judicial system.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2013
The thought of that issue keeps me sleepless most times.I wish I could take the law into my own hands and give them a tase of their own medicine. cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by fitzmayowa: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2013
The same thing that happens all the time

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by peteronyii: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2013
IF POWER WERE TO BE IN MY HAND I WOULD HAVE VILLAGE AS A GRAVE YARD, BECAUSE I THINK GOOD CAN COME FROM ALUU AGAIN.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by fittty(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2013
R.I.P

37 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by eagleeye2: 10:54am On Jun 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The Nigeria justice system is crap,so I don't expect anything to come out of this case ie if the arrested villagers had not been freed by the police after collecting bribe from them.

The families of those guys should just leave everything to God cuz I don't think they can get any justice from the Nigeria judicial system.
that is the very reason the Op and others are clamouring for it to be on the Front page and someone suggested broadcasting it through BBM.
The idea is to refresh the memories of all concerned Nigerians and also to let the NPF and the Judiciary know that we have not forgotten the gruesome murder of 'Alu Four'. Justice must be done and seen to be done.
Lets all put pressure on them.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by abdullkabar(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2013
Thats a story.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by eagleeye2: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2013
lorretta u: The thought of that issue keeps me sleepless most times.I wish I could take the law into my own hands and give them a tase of their own medicine. cry cry cry cry
You don't need to take laws into your hands. But you can harness the power of the 'Social Media'. Lets keep disturbing the 'peace' with the Call for Justice on the Aluu four.
Great NairaLanders keep posting this topic on all the social website you can and for those using BBM keep broadcasting. Justice for one is, Justice for all.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by AtheistD(m): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2013
Nigerians have a short attention span. Too much going on. Everyone has already forgotten. The courts will just hold them in custody until new things pop up and distract the populace. they will then discreetly close the case due to lack of evidence shocked and release them. As someone once said, "a week is a long time in politics". Apply that to everything in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by mikky2k2(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2013
old news.. Aluu four and the BH thousands dat included many corpers and senior citizens amongst which were doc. Engineers and lots more... We don get any justice!!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by eagleeye2: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2013
Let us EMBARASS the NPF and the Judiciary into taking actions.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Opey4luv(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2013
This question can best be answered by my oga at the top.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by cold(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2013
Aluu 4,matters arising.
April 2013
A Port Harcourt High Court Judge has stepped aside from presiding over the case involving four University of Port Harcourt students murdered in cold blood by a mob action in Aluu community of Rivers State.Aluu, a host community of the University of Port Harcourt and renowned Nigerian novelist Captain Elechi Amadi came under the ire of the public as a result of well circulated videos on social media of the brutal killing of the students who were alleged to be cultists.Justice Orji was said to have stepped aside on the grounds of her relationship to some of the deceased and accused in the case. It is believed that Justice Orji who hails from Okrika, where the 2 of the victims also hailed from, and married from Aluu may have been persuaded to step down due to the possibility of conflict of interest in the case. The case has been transferred to the Chief Judge of Rivers State for reassignment.Meanwhile lawyers and close followers of the case in the state have hailed and expressed satisfaction with her action; calling for the swift reassignment of the case by the Chief Judge

http://www.thegardencitytimes.com/2013/04/26/aluu-4-port-harcourt-high-court-judge-steps-aside/

[url][/url]

6 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2013
eagle,eye:

that is the very reason the Op and others are clamouring for it to be on the Front page and someon suggested broadcasting it through BBM.
The idea is to refresh the memories of all concerned Nigerians and also to let the NPF and the Judiciary know that we have not forgotten the gruesome murder of 'Alu Four'. Justice must be done and seen to be done.
Lets all put pressure on them.

I totally agree with you. Its coming together and forming a united front that would ensure people get talking abt this again. Un fortunately, dats d hardest part but we can try. #longliveNigeria
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by adexsimply(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2013
still find it hard to believe that four good-looking, promising guys were butchered by primitive beings...the only thing that is more painful is the fact that those responsible are yet to pay for it... cry cry

but, come to think of it, there is no punishment that could be weighty enough to compensate for what those SAVAGES did

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by obowunmi(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2013
The killers are alive like Babaginda and Obasanjo are.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nairaplus(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2013
Where are the damn people in charge of that case! I sentence them to Firing Squad!
And for the perpetrators, Life Imprisonment with the hardest labour in HELL!
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by diarra94(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2013
Shi.tz messed up lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by diarra94(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2013
Abeg sometimes make una dey remember say na naija we dey. At least we now no that we live in a country where our lives have no value.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by scientology(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2013
Will frontpage produce justice??
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by manmustwac(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

The higlighted part is another problem with Nigeria the masses need to learn to take matters into their own hands because if you leave everything to God then later it'll just be deja vu

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by emperorcent(m): 11:32am On Jun 02, 2013
dis country self dey just put intrest on issue any after some month all na history. RIP to d 4 bro killed in Aluu dis country self dey just put intrest on issue any after some month all na history. RIP to d 4 bro killed in Aluu dis country self dey just put intrest on issue any after some month all na history. RIP to d 4 bro killed in Aluu
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2013
Jonathan granted them amnesty. angry
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by viruz007(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2013
Pains me to seem my alma mata in this state & in the light for the wrong news. Lord knows if it where in some other schools, I pity the town. Good tin that uniport is now pacificst, bad tin is dat no justice yet.

Justice must prevail....
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by Norajones(f): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2013
One 4 all and all 4 one,,,God have mercy on your children,,,they killed those kids like armed robber,,,buh wen it cums to killin boko boys ,,they can't,,i cried wen i watched dat clip,,imaginin if were d 1,,,so pathetic,,,and we should also try to stop dis JUNGLE JUSTICE of a tin.
Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by bornosheikh: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2013
Brothers and sisters, let's start this properly.

Every day at 9pm (no matter where you live) - outside your front door or near a window - collect a pot and something hard and bang the pot for one minute. This will serve as a reminder that we have not forgotten about their injustice and a call to arms that we are watching the courts to ensure they deal with the perpetrators.

Naijapot9pm#

Pot-bangers will not receive a celeb bank endorsement or plane tickets to shop in dubai. But something far more profound on the level of camaraderie and brotherhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-VGQgyh3-8

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The ALUU 4 Killers? . by chronique(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
D Merciful: It has been quite a while since the tragic incident of the Aluu 4 killings. There wss so much sympathy, so much condemnation for the killings and so much call for justice from most Nigerians!
Please we would like to know if justice is in the works or swept under the carpet as normally the case in Nigeria. Kindly share if you know.
Moderator, front page things pls.

I've been wanting to ask This question for so long but it has always escaped my mind. Thanks for speaking up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President / Maryam Uwais: Lawan, Gbajabiamila Got Criticism Of SIP Wrong / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.