Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

There Are No Islamic Terrorists! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / There Are No Islamic Terrorists! (1124 Views)

Marriage To The Joneses? No. Islamic Marriages Please! / American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by auwal87(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2008
Ignorant media, ignorant or hate-mongering "scholars" are busy in coining terms and propaganda of falsehood. Islam and its teachings are defined by the God, Almighty and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.a.w.) and no one else!

A widely used term is "Islamic terrorists". Sorry, but there are NO Islamic terrorists. It is true that some with Muslim names have committed acts of murder and terror, but then there are governments, groups and individuals all over the world, some Muslim and some non-Muslims, engaged in such evil activities. When you use the word "Islamic", you associate it with the Islamic teachings. Islam does not teach evil. Islam asks for Faith, submission and obedience to God and God alone. Take it or leave it. Choice is yours. False definitions of Islam and propaganda of falsehood can only come from disciples of terror. Don't be one.
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by reindeer: 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2008
But how do you explain the shouts of 'allahu akbar' when the acts are being commited?
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by olabowale(m): 3:00am On Dec 09, 2008
Anybody can shout as they wish. I heard a Christian this weekend talking to a a Muslim on the phone. He said Anabi wa Muhammad, SAW. I was making Dhur prayer, which comes in about midday now in New York. I was shocked. I knew he was not sincere, since he has his Big Cross on his chest!

The Nations of Islam and others shout Allah, yet they do not make Islamic Salah!
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by Kweenisha: 3:04am On Dec 09, 2008
olabowale:

Anybody can shout as they wish. I heard a Christian this weekend talking to a a Muslim on the phone. He said Anabi wa Muhammad, SAW. I was making Dhur prayer, which comes in about midday now in New York. I was shocked. I knew he was not sincere, since he has his Big Cross on his chest!

The Nations of Islam and others shout Allah, yet they do not make Islamic Salah!

so they are not Muslims? shocked shocked
but you have no problem including all these folks including the bombers and would be bombers in all of middle east in the muslim count of 1.2 billion.They are part of you whether you like it or not grin
You can't deny them now grin
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 09, 2008
some people are in deep delusion.
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by olabowale(m): 3:34am On Dec 09, 2008
@Kweenisha: « #3 on: Today at 03:04:32 AM »

so they are not Muslims?

What separate a Muslim from disbeliever is salah!

but you have no problem including all these folks including the bombers and would be bombers in all of middle east in the muslim count of 1.2 billion.They are part of you whether you like it or not
You can't deny them now

I guess the KKK, the Masonic, Skinheads, Rednecks, Ruffnecks, Arians, etc are all orthodox Christians then, uh!
No wonder your rank is greater than the muslims. lol.

When you see your tall and handsome husband, later, tell him his big brother is a man who has a response to everyone of your effort to casgate Islam. Go get a relief with him, before you get bruised up badly in my hand.

@davidylan (m): « #4 on: Today at 03:08:21 AM »

some people are in deep delusion.

That leader of delusion is David (A en a) of Ijebu Ode! lol. Eeso o, omo eni!
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by Kweenisha: 3:41am On Dec 09, 2008
anyone that shouts allahu akhbar and does his killings is a muslim.
they are follwing Mohammed'd footsteps
pure and simple
they are part of you.
How about Osama bin Laden?is he a Muslim?
The Nigerian muslims rejoiced at his acts,are Nigerian muslims non Muslims too?
The killers in Gombe and Jos,are they Muslims?
the terrorists numbering in their millions are they also non Muslims ?
anyway Shias call you infidel and youi call them infidel,why are we talking again?
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by olabowale(m): 4:28am On Dec 09, 2008
Same way the catholics take you to be a fake Christian. Then you call them fakes, too. I have not even brough the Orthodox: Greeks, Coptics, Russians, East etc to the picture! I dont want to convolute your heart too much. Whats new about your Shia and other muslims group example?

I personally call myself Muslim. I am not an hyphinated muslim. Just Muslim. Thats what Allah says. And the way Muhammad (AS) instructed.
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by arramyjay: 4:32am On Dec 09, 2008
Well i know alot of them shout that,but doesnt make it right,the Quran is there so that people can follow,while the hadith is there so people can learn about the doings of the prophet.

I was with a family friend yesterday and when they raised the knife to kill the Ram they didnt shout allahu akbar they simply said Bismillahi’l-Rahmani’l-Rahim and then i asked what the meaning of Bismillahi’l-Rahmani’l-Rahim meant and they told me "It is asking for permission from God before killing the Ram.
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2008
I have to agree with David and company on this one.
I think some of you think that "denial" is only a river in Egypt.
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by abdurrazaq(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2008
You don't have to bad mouth another person's believe to show us that your faith is the 'only' accepted faith. I'm used to being labelled a Terrorist for being a Muslim and I don't really care anymore. I know what my religion teaches,supports and opposes so, nobody is in the position to judge me.
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by mukina2: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2008
abdurrazaq:

You don't have to bad mouth another person's believe to show us that your faith is the 'only' accepted faith. I'm used to being labelled a Terrorist for being a Muslim and I don't really care anymore. I know what my religion teaches,supports and opposes so, nobody is in the position to judge me.

Ma'sh' Allah smiley well said
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2008
abdurrazaq:

this false notion that someone with nothing to do just came up with the idea to "label" you a terrorist for being a muslim is a farce.

Maybe you would be better off telling Osama bn Laden to stop "labelling" you as mujahideen and martyrs of allah.
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by olabowale(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2008
Before Osama bin Laden, there was Islam.

Now that we are talking bib Laden, Islam is still alive and well.

After bin Laden, Islam will be existing.

So it is peculiar that some people from your camp think Osama is makes or breaks Islam.

The idea is simply your fantasy that the success of Islam hinges on Osama. Islam is standing alone and does not depend on nobody.
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by reindeer: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2008
Really theres an interesting question

Olabowale, i know your stand on the killing of innocents, you've said it that you dont suppot it and islam doesnt support it so

is osama bin laden a real muslim?? he rejoices at the killing of innocents dont he?
please answer the question with a yes or no?
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by olabowale(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2008
If I answer yes, and you already agree that he killed innocent people, it is as if I say that Islam commands killing of innocents. And I do not know all his deeds intimately, except what the public provides. Therefore if I say know, it is as if I agree with the public image that is out there about him.

The truth is that I do not know. Only Allahs the truth about Osama's dealings. One thing I know is that there is no justification for taking innocent lives. And definitely no mass killings, either. Genocide is not allowed. Islam calls for mercy and forgiveness. Thats my Islam. Islam, even when political can not be radicalized. It does not call for destructions of lives. There is mercy and the least is justice or just dealing.
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by reindeer: 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2008
ok then so cant vouch for him either way
ill leave it at that for now.
have a nice evening.
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by roots: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2008
This man, u don't know what u are saying. The present situation in Jos is done by ISLAMIC TERRORISTS angry go and make proper research.
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by muhsin(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2008
@ roots,

What a baseless pronuncement/assertion? You had me smiling at that ignorance.

As your username says--roots, so better go and make a proper reaserch of its (crises) root yourelf. And do not tell others to make so (proper research) any more!
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by olabowale(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2008
Terrorism should not be practiced by Muslims. Just like Piracy, that is being practiced in Somalia's gulf of Aeden. Terrorists should not be muslims. Just like pirates. But we see injustices by many or many, going on.
Re: There Are No Islamic Terrorists! by ttruth(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2010
@post :

Of course there are Islamic terrorists. Their terrorist manual is the Quran.

The charter of Al- Taqiyah allows muslims to disguise their true intention that is why Muslims will forever keep denying facts and veracity. Muhammed was the first terrorist in Saudi Arabia.

(1) (Reply)

A Muslim Family Naming Ceremony Food During Ramadan / Is Their An Ongoing Evolution Taking Place In Islam? No Offense! / Lagos Muslims Leaders Join Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.