Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Easy Way To Download Youtube Videos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easy Way To Download Youtube Videos (1276 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini / Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Download Youtube Videos by Lukmanraji(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
Downloading videos on youtube is kind of difficult to mobile and computer users this days but with this little steps, you will be able to download youtube videos of different formats like MP4 3GP MPEG etc.

Follow the above steps:

Step 1: Open your browser either on your phone or computer.
Step 2: Go to www.youtube.com
Step 3: Search for any video that you would like to download
Step 4: Click on the searched video to watch
Step 5: Go to the address bar and click on the website address.
Step 6: Delete the htttp://www. and replace it with ss (You will be redirected to another webpage)
Step 7: After you have been redirected to the website, you will see the video details. Scroll to the right side and select the format of video you would like to download. e.g. 3GP or Mp4.
Step 8: Save video to start downloading.

Enjoy the video and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Download Youtube Videos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lukmanraji:
Downloading videos on youtube is kind of difficult to mobile and computer users this days but with this little steps, you will be able to download youtube videos of different formats like MP4 3GP MPEG etc.

Follow the above steps:

Step 6: Delete the htttp://www. and replace it with ss (You will be redirected to another webpage)
Step 7: After you have been redirected to the website, you will see the video details. Scroll to the right side and select the format of video you would like to download. e.g. 3GP or Mp4.

1. goto browser download Tubemate( ucbrowser)
2. search for any video u want on the tubemate
3. click download

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Download Youtube Videos by carlmerz(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
afolag:

I prefer the easier 3 step... Lol

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Download Youtube Videos by MAIZAMANI(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lukmanraji:

Follow the above steps:

I can't find the address bar on my phone
Re: Easy Way To Download Youtube Videos by Olarewajub: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
For only Android and Pc users?
afolag:

1. goto browser download Tubemate( ucbrowser)
2. search for any video u want on the tubemate
3. click download
Re: Easy Way To Download Youtube Videos by lilTunechi(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Copy the link from youtube then go to mp3avi.com and post the link.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Announces New Level U Wireless Bluetooth Headset / Realationship Btw Windowsphone8.1 Vs Andriod Lolipop 5.0 / How To Get Over Your Internet Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.