Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back (96944 Views)

Does Any1 Kwn How To Get 2go Password Back? / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / How To Reset Your Lost 2go Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back by kdos(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2012
This post will show you how you can easily retrieve your 2go password without spending your money, i learnt this tweak from ceejay so am going to share it here a way everybody will understand. how can i retrieve my 2go password? how can i retrieve my 2go username? this question will be answered here.
the steps below will enable you to retrieve your 2go password and username free without paying the customized 30naira. And the good part is that your 2go password and username will be sent to you instantly.
CLICK THIS LINK TO READ MORE http://9ijacheats..com/

2 Likes

Re: Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back by Yuzarsif(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
Very gud

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S4 To Launch In March / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 / Top 13 Sites To Download HD Movies For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.