Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos (28803 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Baby Bump (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Neck Tattoo In Stuning Photos / Finally Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Vadel(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2014
seems there's something going on between oga seun and tonto. #fingerscrossed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by faqir(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Something she will regrete later........mtcheew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by djeezy(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Ok good for her. Quit playing village roles then.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by mimiejacobz(f): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Na lil Wayne in the making
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by SAMBARRY: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Seun I hope you tattoo tonto dike osewas name at ya back after marriage wink cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by slightlyMad(f): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2014
arrghhh!

this girl is still very immature
tatoos are for kids, yes some older people do have them but they are still kids anyway

How many mature businessman or women wears it?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by abiakelevra(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2014
Dat s my girl sad nice scratch on ur back shi na pussy do am beautiful rubbish.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Achillesgene(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2014
englishmart:
Mtscheew! See this one. Your mates are showing off their handsome husbands. You are there showing off some rubbish tattoos...
Na by force to marry??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by henryblaize: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2014
Its cute sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Coolguy89(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2014
I hate it coz tattoo is satanic thing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by hero31x(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2014
This girl is really possessed!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2014
What of that one she draw for p*ssy, she no show am? na da one i been wan see
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by kdjo: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2014
nice one sister, m feeling you

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Omeife2: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2014
No one buys a Bentley and defaces wit all sorts of writings and drawings..The taxi driver can, because of the value of his car. Tonto, are you a Taxi or a Bentley?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by maximas(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2014
The tatoo make her look so dirty and irritating
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2014
And i tot she said she is a christian........
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by styvon(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2014
crazysaint:
What of that one she draw for p*ssy, she no show am? na da one i been wan see

U be badt guy..she no show am cos its nt meant 4 u tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by ebimila: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2014
Why would a lady with naturally good light colored skin decide to bleach? Just imagine how tonto's hands look now, YUCK!!!!. This whiteneous trend is really becoming an addiction for nigerian ladies. For every action, there is an equal or opposite reaction. Lets see how all this bleaching craze will turn out eventually.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by passionate88: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2014
Na all the tattoos be that?.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by soldierdollar(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2014
Nairaland has been lacking contents since 1300 AD
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by cross50(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2014
Choi! Una see wetin alcohol and weed dey cause.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by loomer: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2014
wat abt the one for her pvssy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by bee444: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2014
This is not all about tattooing, it's all about the message these celebrities are passing around. Tonto has a lot of fans and so do many celebrities around the world. Behind every message there's always a subliminal. This is just mind controlling and an opportunity to use their status and social sites to poison the minds of the fans. This is where the world is heading right now.

Nobody wants to think anymore. Everyone wants to either be a celebrity or a celebrity follower not minding the cost and repercussions. This is just a way of telling people that "it's ok to put tattoo on yourself, eh, look, I'm doing it too". They are taking your minds off the real thing. People now spend more time on social media sites than they would on their books. They sit all day watching soap opera and Big Brother but inadvertently giving in to the lust of the fresh.

The music industry is doing all it could to get everyone addicted to secular songs that contains subliminal demon lyrics. For the first time in human history, almost 3/4 of the world population now watch tv. Tv is bad for you except you are a critic and only watch to find fault.

Be careful people. These celebrities are now becoming satanic human agents sent to destroy your grips and focus on God. You watch TV or go to Cinema, how about getting your popcorn and coca cola ready? Did you know that popcorn contains diacetyl, a synthetic butter flavoring added to the product. This chemical causes thyroid, bladder cancer, popcorn lung, and high cholesterol, And on the other hand, the coca cola you couldn't do without contains straight A addictive cocaine powder. Population control is on the high with inter-govt/nations agreement already signed to limit the amount of people on the planet.

Ebola was created and so does so many human killer diseases out there. Be careful with celebrities and their fake lives.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by DoTheNeedful: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2014
Mtchewwww angry angry.

I was expecting to see some tattoo near near the boobilized region and the inverted Y junction grin grin

Disappointed angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by ellechrystal(f): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Aida13: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2014
Too bad. Sometimes tattoos can be cool. Trust a naija celeb to make it look so third rate. Naija rihanna. Sans class grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2014
lalasticlala:
http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/tonto-dikeh-shows-off-all-her-tattoos.html?m=1

I don't think that's all the tattoos on her , I can bet my last quid she has tattoos where the sun don't shine on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Covers Motherhood In-style Magazine With Her Daughters. / Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl / Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.