Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos (28804 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Baby Bump (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Neck Tattoo In Stuning Photos / Finally Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Untrollable: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2014
As they say, no amount of money can buy class. She looks so trashy with all those Tattoos and where the hell are the mods? Why are they so obsessed with this woman?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by berbs112(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2014
englishmart:
Mtscheew! See this one. Your mates are showing off their handsome husbands. You are there showing off some rubbish tattoos...
is it all abt husband? She has her life to live,no one helped her get to this stage of her life. Arggg!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by berbs112(m): 11:19am On Dec 19, 2014
AfricanApple:
wetin kon concern you if she no marry. that one na her headache o
Abi oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by berbs112(m): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2014
IamOpemipo:
Toto decay
U can only attest to that,if u hve been there before. I'm curious abt how u found out it is decayed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by mistabiola: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Seun I hope you tattoo tonto dike osewas name at ya back after marriage wink cheesy

So you mean someone else is cheating on my uncle tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by englishmart(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
berbs112:
is it all abt husband? She has her life to live,no one helped her get to this stage of her life. Arggg!
common carry that your arggggg! Commot here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by synergycom19: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Tell this glri to go and do something better for her life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by kagel: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
lalasticlala:
http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/tonto-dikeh-shows-off-all-her-tattoos.html?m=1

Dear Tochukwu Dike, Jesus loves you, and I want you to pick up your Bible and open the book of LEVITICUS 19 VAS 28
where the word of God said " YOU SHALL NOT MAKE ANY CUTTINGS OR MARK (tattoo) IN YOUR FLESH FOR I M THE LORD YOUR GOD"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by opribo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Where are those that did tattoo yesterday....where are they now vanity upon vanity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Complete and total trash.

I'm pretty certain that those drop dead gorgeous Ajimobis girls don't have nasty tats like these trollop.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
lalasticlala:
http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/tonto-dikeh-shows-off-all-her-tattoos.html?m=1

lol ..all these haters ..especially girls-- how can you say her tattoos are irritating..
that's jealousy grin ..you are not just as pretty as tonto dikeh and can never be ..
he he he . rock on T
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
leave tonto dikeh Alone . grin her tattoos are sexy and cool

y'all just jealous(especially the females)... haha ..don't worry, you will be a celebrity soon grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Enemkingsley: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
This girl is too annoying...she better change her character
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Mimipauls1(f): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Disgusting! Looks like a wild animal! She'll still draw more! Crazy b*tch! undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by stan40: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
TONTO DIKEL,we are not move by ur character anymore,if you like show the one on your pakus
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by TS2(m): 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
qadeerkug:
nah so dis matter cousins u alots chaiii some peepls 2 dey put salt in others food ooh aahhhh

Ki lo n so gan?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by SAMBARRY: 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
mistabiola:

So you mean someone else is cheating on my uncle tonto
seun is tontos boyfriend . can't you see she always has a special/reserved sit at front page ni grin

abi is it until I tell you obi is a boy and simbi is a girl grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by mistabiola: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
SAMBARRY:
seun is tontos boyfriend . can't you see she always has a special/reserved sit at front page ni grin

abi is it until I tell you obi is a boy and simbi is a girl grin

My uncle must see this cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by SAMBARRY: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
mistabiola:

My uncle must see this cheesy grin
grin
iyawo seun niyen cheesy

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by mistabiola: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin
iyawo seun niyen cheesy

Adonbilivit
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by SAMBARRY: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
mistabiola:

Adonbilivit
you berra do tongue cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Aaaaaaah, Tonto is @ it again.. Nawa ooo. she n Tattoos re 5 n 6. SMH...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by prettymina(f): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
I wish u had a mentor...full team genny
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Off All Her Tattoos by fountains2244: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
God have mercy please! so dirty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Black For Sun Newspaper Awards (photo) / Kylie Jenner Deletes Instagram Story Showing Support For Israel / Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.