Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life (37277 Views)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 / The Most Beautiful Women In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by abagnalie: 12:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Chanchit:
So na only toto this man pack full house! They are all beautiful but not spectacular, so I can't break the bank for any of them, why should I even bother since they are the Bank, all I have to do is break them. Okada! Oya, carry me go Ibadan.
you see your life
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by dreezybines: 12:57am On Dec 19, 2014
harsay:
stupid man that's not doing anything in the state. we were thinking if aloa akala leave he (ajimobi) might be a pillar of change. Bur guess we were wrong.

LIAR!!! you don't know what you are saying probably you are high....ajimobis administration is the most peaceful one oyo state has experienced in years...people can now pass thru ''abe bridge iwo-road'' @ nyt without fear...Or the roads he has constructed and many more.... I don't even think u stay @ ib

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Hamatrony(m): 1:20am On Dec 19, 2014
See ds man sef, wit al his money, na so so girls he dey born, lazy man undecided
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by ManTiger(m): 1:37am On Dec 19, 2014
I just dislike this man with his uncouth choice of words.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by yemivictor: 2:01am On Dec 19, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
Eleyi ma dobo ku ni ( the man will Bleep till death do them apart)

They're his daughters o!
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Ilekeh(f): 2:24am On Dec 19, 2014
Why is that that ugly people make beautiful children? cry

Come to think of it, Ajimobi fine sha. His gap teeth is sexy.
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Ilekeh(f): 2:28am On Dec 19, 2014
Hamatrony:
See ds man sef, wit al his money, na so so girls he dey born, lazy man undecided

As if the man that made you calls you his son.

What a sadistic and sexist comment.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Which one is the wife sef?
She looks good with all the grown daughters
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 19, 2014
ammyluv2002:
keep your hopes alive. .anything can happen
make he comot hope from these one's, se they will all be like this and some Ibadan boys go they watch them abi.,in other word they must have been hooked.
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Execution: 3:28am On Dec 19, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] why not put their contacts?
Lovely ones
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by tit(f): 3:43am On Dec 19, 2014
scribble:
Ibadan people don suffer

See the people eating the fat of the treasury

Woman like good thing

Birkin bag etc

Wasnt it one of his daughters wearing one N4million dress the other day in USA?

http://dailypost.ng/photos/2014/12/04/governor-ajimobis-daughter-wears-n3m-dress-british-fashion-awards-photo/

look ajimobi daughter and $3million-dollar-red-dress
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Bifwoli: 4:03am On Dec 19, 2014
Naah,they just ordinary but Xhosa,Ethiopian or Kikuyu girls are de finest.
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Btruth: 5:59am On Dec 19, 2014
embarassed

I'm so confused here. Which of them is his wife?
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by zaynulAbideen: 6:21am On Dec 19, 2014
Yes my Gomina has beautiful babes but I bet no one will enjoy marriage with any of them..............especiaally d one dat put her head btw d gomina n d wife........her name is Jibola I've had encounters with her n she's d worst of them all......she's 30yrs now n couldn't get married................bt he has them all pretty good for display sha anyway.........I fit arrange am for anybody that wants but the secret is ............SHE. NO SABI COOK O.........GASKIYA
He get son for america wey dem no dey show off with cos e be real junky.......................junkie.................
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Saylawchar(m): 6:24am On Dec 19, 2014
Medunah:
Wooow, they all look beautiful but doesnt he have a son too? embarassed

he has a grown up son but was not around when this picture was taken.....
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Saylawchar(m): 6:27am On Dec 19, 2014
zaynulAbideen:
Yes my Gomina has beautiful babes but I bet no one will enjoy marriage with any of them..............especiaally d one dat put her head btw d gomina n d wife........her name is Jibola I've had encounters with her n she's d worst of them all......she's 30yrs now n couldn't get married................bt he has them all pretty good for display sha anyway.........I fit arrange am for anybody that wants but the secret is ............SHE. NO SABI COOK O.........GASKIYA
He get son for america wey dem no dey show off with cos e be real junky.......................junkie.................

you are one of the haters of this wonderful man, how can you come here and be saying rubbish, who asked you all these nonsense that you are talking about, so because you have seen yourself as someone who can never make it in life, must you now run achievers down? I want to appeal to all nairalanders to please disregard this write up, he's just an impostor trying to make himself known.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Medunah: 6:42am On Dec 19, 2014
EiE1:

Igbo-tic comment!
Na him choose their gender himself? Shooo!
Common sense is obviously not common......read my comment again nd look at the smiley, what i meant is far from what u jzt assumed
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by williamson46: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2014
harsay:
stupid man that's not doing anything in the state. we were thinking if aloa akala leave he (ajimobi) might be a pillar of change. Bur guess we were wrong.
God bless you for telling the truth jare.. It's only God that will punish dis man.
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by williamson46: 7:19am On Dec 19, 2014
dreezybines:

LIAR!!! you don't know what you are saying probably you are high....ajimobis administration is the most peaceful one oyo state has experienced in years...people can now pass thru ''abe bridge iwo-road'' @ nyt without fear...Or the roads he has constructed and many more.... I don't even think u stay @ ib
you must be the dumbest dickhead i've ever seen.. I can't blame you tho, this governor owes ma dad 3 months salary. Wat do u av to say abt dat?.. N wat abt the workers he sacked last year??.. I bet he promised you one ajumose bike come 2015.. Ignorant idiot
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by NATHSUN(m): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2014
folabayo1:
That's y its good to marry a politician undecided
if u know what politics takes u won't say that
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by itstpia8: 7:22am On Dec 19, 2014
NATHSUN:

Hahaha, you are funny.
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by folabayo1(f): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2014
NATHSUN:
watevA it takes most ladies wud do anytin to b a councellor's wife
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by lilyfox: 8:11am On Dec 19, 2014
Til I saw the draft for $7445 , I did not believe that my friends brother could truley erning money part time from there pretty old laptop. . there neighbour has been doing this for less than ten months and by now cleared the depts on there condo and got a gorgeous GMC . website link =====>> W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by CongressIsrael: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2014
Beautiful girls that require good money from Igbo boys to maintain because it's only Igbo boys or men that can take good care of their wives and children.
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by itstpia8: 8:25am On Dec 19, 2014
Haha sharp guy.

You too wan chop from our national cake.
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by CongressIsrael: 8:30am On Dec 19, 2014
In fact,Ajimobi, you must give out that your daughter that leaned her head most closely to you,if not,you won't become Governor for 2nd tenure. So it is trade by barter so that I'll pray for you to break the jinx of one tenure thing in Oyo State,no jokes oo!!! U beta ask Alao Akala how I pushed him out t pave way 4 u.
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by chikeorji123(m): 8:35am On Dec 19, 2014
Good looking family, apart from beauty and money what else can they offer?
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by Tobbie9(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2014
CongressIsrael:
Beautiful girls that require good money from Igbo boys to maintain because it's only Igbo boys or men that can take good care of their wives and children.
*yawns* go and take your drugs
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by ELGREF(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2014
How I wish I can maried one of them, so the future will come close
Re: Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life by 9jauk: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Listen Gomina reserve two girls for me pls,polygamy is in my DNA

I need to finish this bottle first biko"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-C Stuns As A Bride On Set, Fans React / Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Got Married Three Times Or More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.