Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan (22882 Views)

Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Sweetlemon(f): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Bizibi:
like they say it is better to sit with the devil you know because it will easier to tame than to sit with a suspicious saint that will surprise you any time.....

This thread is for people like you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1984252/annoying-things-gej-pej-apologists

1 Like

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by iamok: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
coolhamid:
Why won't you get contradictory advice when you are surrounded by less intelligent dudes.

Fellow Nigerians, its high time we vote "stealing is not corruption" out of office. Other nations are developing while we are retrogressing as a nation. The likes of Okonjo Iweala keeps telling us we are growing in paper while an average Nigerian doesn't feel the effect of the growth on his or her life. Do you all want us to continue on this same path??

Vote GMB/OSIBANJO

NB:I don't belong to any political party, I just want Nigeria to try another political party and see if we would get it right.

Same here o my brother
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by tunlex01(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
coolhamid:
Why won't you get contradictory advice when you are surrounded by less intelligent dudes.

Fellow Nigerians, its high time we vote "stealing is not corruption" out of office. Other nations are developing while we are retrogressing as a nation. The likes of Okonjo Iweala keeps telling us we are growing in paper while an average Nigerian doesn't feel the effect of the growth on his or her life. Do you all want us to continue on this same path??

Vote GMB/OSIBANJO

NB:I don't belong to any political party, I just want Nigeria to try another political party and see if we would get it right.

Your words are spot on....I'm not a fan of any political party as well, but I just believe PDP has tried enough, they should rest for us to test another party. 15+ years no be moin moin...
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by feedthenation(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
At last GEJ has confirmed himself, what people have been saying about him these past few years....

2 Likes

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Bizibi(m): 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sweetlemon:

you don't need to quote me,I have done Biz with both APC and PDP politicians and I found out they are all the same just that they represent different parties,they sit and dine together so if you think your saint is different with that godfather of his then.....even though he enters some things will still remain the same...it is better I don't go into details,think of what you want to do for your society don't bank everything with these people
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by 1stdammy: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
coolhamid:

Vote GMB/OSIBANJO

And if we still don't get it right?
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Bizibi(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sweetlemon:

I only use them to get what I want then try my best to do something around me,we are the govt....
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by scobyy2007: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
menesheh:
It is called democracy, govt of the people by the people for the people. Rational govt.

Rationalism entails many ideas, pick up the ideal one suitable for the polity.

Whoever speak against your govt today will have every reason to praise same in the near future.

Ride on Mr President

Bloody sycophant!!!
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by menesheh(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
scobyy2007:

Bloody sycophant!!!

You too
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Etruth: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
ify84:

True, only those who have never been a leader, class rep, dept president, etc..... Will condemn dix statement. They have never been in a meeting when a fellow exco stand up and say d leader is not listening.
If you can't take decisions, then what makes you a leader? You are worse than GEJ and Sambo. Pls ensure you never aspire for any kind of leadership position,cos you will only succeed in leaving those you lead hamstrung.
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by shegsrules(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
When ur advisers and top executives think with there eyes grin wat do u expect. It means oga at d top knows how incompetent his appointees are
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by chernest2002: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
We should thank God for having president who asks him for wisdom not one who will be asking emir and Fulani headsmen for their wisdom.

1 Like

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by rhames(m): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
It means my President cannot use his initiative where and when necessary. Daft.
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by ify84(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
Etruth:
If you can't take decisions, then what makes you a leader? You are worse than GEJ and Sambo. Pls ensure you never aspire for any kind of leadership position,cos you will only succeed in leaving those you lead hamstrung.

What makes u a leader is to listen to everybody, and decide thereafter, amidst d contradictions...... GEJ didn't say dat he can't, he only said a common fact all former leaders know.... I have been a leader of my area, a class rep... A president of d largest fellowship on campus.....
So, when gej talk, I relate... Does who don't understand can't relate..
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Donbrig: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
I swear before God and Man, if Nigerians re-elect GEJ in 2015, every Nigerian is going to be a symbol of misery and frustration. I cant just believe I campaigned for GEJ in 2011. What a clueless president we've got. And he needs more years to cause more collateral damages to my beloved Nigeria. Oh God what have we done to you... Open the eyes of Nigerians blinded with poverty to vote right next year.

2 Likes

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by crown777(m): 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
sojjy:
An intelligent HEAD BOY of a secondary school is better than GEJ as Nigeria president. President Jonathan has shown and demostrated to the world how CLUELESS he is when it comes to governing. Nigeria can be great again if we vote wisely comes 2015.
Change is possible
Vote BUHARI for a GREAT Nigeria.

1000 Likes

1 Like

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Change2015(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

He has more than 56 days to spend. Yes, he will be defeat on the 14/02/2015, he will remain there till May 29. During this period, he would have made history as the first lame duck in Nigeria.

He started being a lame duck 7yrs ago... At least. The man opens his mouth and I just cringe! Nigeria deserves better!
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Change2015(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Silence is Golden.I wont give you the pleasure of having an arguement with me.I dont give a constructive reply to posts that does not make sense.,i only do to intelligent and sensible ones.Good day.

Lol, it made sense to me! Just saying!

1 Like

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by ayindejimmy(m): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
manutdadex:
was said? Lolz..very gullible set of people in naija!

How gullible can you be... Falling for the same trick twice? . Everything Gej is saying now we've heard him say Befo.
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by OwoLee(m): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
If they give u contradictory information as to security report, why can't u sack the person giving u the false info. Why can't u provide an effective means of getting the right security details in the country...seriously, a good qualities of a leader is the ability to think nd act twice above the ordinary citizen...they are specially gifted with talents of leading...I don't see such qualities in GEJ...am not believing much on buhari either, bt I think the step to a positive enviroment is "change". Changing from one hands to another is nothing bad at all...

1 Like

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by ba7man(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
nationwide1:
Only a sincere and honest man can speak like this. May God who gave Solomon the wisdom to rule also give our president the needed wisdom to govern Nigeria.
A fool will always surround himself with fools and will be supported by fools.

1 Like

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Etruth: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
ify84:

What makes u a leader is to listen to everybody, and decide thereafter, amidst d contradictions...... GEJ didn't say dat he can't, he only said a common fact all former leaders know.... I have been a leader of my area, a class rep... A president of d largest fellowship on campus.....
So, when gej talk, I relate... Does who don't understand can't relate..
Pictures or adonbilvit
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
ba7man:
A fool will always surround himself with fools and will be supported by fools.
You've just described yourself. Get ready to hang yourself in 2015 because your disappointments will be compounded.
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by ba7man(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
nationwide1:
You've just described yourself. Get ready to hang yourself in 2015 because your disappointments will be compounded.
But what I said is correct.

If GEJ can allow himself to be misdirected, he's surrounded himself with fools.

An intelligent individual can't tolerate fools around him.

2 Likes

Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by ify84(m): 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Etruth:
Pictures or adonbilvit

LOL..... Just assume it's truth, don't believe it...
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Hadone(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
oduastates:
This is the definition of Cluelessness.
There are certain intuitive skill that can never be taught in the classroom .
You simply pick them up as you grow up to become a refined and well rounded person.
This particular fisherman is lost at sea.
When you are on top of the issues, advise are never contradictory.
They are either right or wrong.
When those issues are murky or complicated, you methodologically break them into little pieces to understand those problems.

Sounds like Professional Educator/Teacher. Real teacher dont say we are, but their words/actions/attitudes justify who they are.
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by Ilekokonit: 3:56am On Dec 20, 2014
We promise that any opportunity given to us, we will use it to serve mankind. - GEJ

How have you served the millions of children that have died because of the corruption of yourself and politicians of ALL parties
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by tit(f): 4:40am On Dec 20, 2014
are many nigerians daft or are they just blinded by desperate ambition?
Re: I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan by MayorofLagos(m): 6:23am On Dec 20, 2014
@topic,

What else should we expect from him....dont forget people, "Ibos are the pillars of his administration"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Hundred Days Abroad And Still Posing For Pictures' - Ffk Rubbishes Buhari / Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday / Boss Mustapha: Interstate Movement Of Almajiri Violating Buhari’s Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.