Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Best Place To Visit For Christmas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Best Place To Visit For Christmas (968 Views)

5 Luxury Hotels In Nigeria To Visit For The Xmas Holiday / Osun Government Decorates Streets For Christmas (Photos) / Immigration To The US: Which Of The States Is The Best Place To Settle Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Place To Visit For Christmas by aktunde(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2008
Find it click here
Re: The Best Place To Visit For Christmas by pawpawsir: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2008
Is the hotel in ikeja or where is it in lagos
Re: The Best Place To Visit For Christmas by aktunde(m): 3:32am On Dec 11, 2008
Sorry, you can always find the liaison office at Lambe house, Opebi Lagos. It may excite you to know that the Hotel is located at Ada, in Osun State. Just some few minutes drive to Erin Ijesha Water falls. If you want to unwind from the whole stress in Lagos and other busy cities, if you like adventures or travelling for fun, then that is the best place for you. I drive 3 hours from Lagos to Ada. It's a five star hotel, with 18 holes Golf course (the first private golf course in Nigeria). It's Miccom Golf Hotels and Resorts, Ibokun Road, Ada, Osun State, Nigeria.

For you booking and accommodation, you can call 08063228582. I wish you a merry Christmas in advance.
Re: The Best Place To Visit For Christmas by Seun(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2008
Do you work there?
Re: The Best Place To Visit For Christmas by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2008
The best place to visit for xmasis my village, if you come there - you won't want to go again.
Re: The Best Place To Visit For Christmas by marydre: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2008
@bigmodo if its your village shocked shocked, then why are you so bittered about d country and want to travel by all means?
Re: The Best Place To Visit For Christmas by aktunde(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2008
@seun,

I do not work there. It's a place I visit always. I just wish some one else could visit the place some day,and we can share our experiences there someday.
Re: The Best Place To Visit For Christmas by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2008
marydre:

@bigmodo if its your village shocked shocked, then why are you so bittered about d country and want to travel by all means?

My village is for spending holidays. Its a tourist spot, u r coming to spend and not to make money.
Re: The Best Place To Visit For Christmas by chyk91(m): 12:23am On Dec 23, 2008
i wonder fo big modo oh
Re: The Best Place To Visit For Christmas by nlPoster: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Free Vacation Tour To Nigerians / Honeymoon Package To London / Jobs In Kuwait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.