Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Job Interview - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Interview (541 Views)

All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook / Teaching Job Interview Tips / Is It Okay To Walk Out Of A Job Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview by cexplorer(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2014
Dear Nairalanders.
I'm attending a job interview this Saturday. I got an hint that the interviewers would ask me this question ''what do you see about our company that your employment would transform and, how?''.

Please what answer should I provide to such a question? PLEASE.
Re: Job Interview by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
You discuss just one, maybe two of your skills that you feel is best suited for the Job/Company.

For Example the company is into the business of Kidnapping people, you can tell them that your good looks will be more than helpful in luring potential Victims.

Hope that was helpful?
Re: Job Interview by cexplorer(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
It's a nice tip, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Needs Advice On The Best Possible Distributorship Business Around / Man In Tears After Tribe Cost Him Police Job / Win A Trip To One Young World Summit 2015 In Thailand [fully Funded]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.