Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Appreciation To God And Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Appreciation To God And Nairaland (2131 Views)

I'm Grateful To God And You All. Thanks For Your Support. / I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# / I Urgently Need A Job Would Pay 100k As Appreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation To God And Nairaland by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 19, 2014
my little brother is having his passing out parade today 19th of Dec. 2014 as a naval officer. i applied for him and God did it for him. thanks so much.
Re: Appreciation To God And Nairaland by Omexonomy: 5:17am On Dec 19, 2014
imolore:
my little brother is having his passing out parade today 19th of Dec. 2014 as a naval officer. mind you i did not know anybody at the top when i applied for him and God did it for him. thanks so much.
may he not be sent to face BH bullet.
May he continue to increase in ranks and fat salary.
Re: Appreciation To God And Nairaland by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 19, 2014
Omexonomy:
may he not be sent to face BH bullet.
May he continue to increase in ranks and fat salary.

Amen my bro.
Re: Appreciation To God And Nairaland by Tberry01(f): 5:30am On Dec 19, 2014
A big congratulations to our latest ahoy
Re: Appreciation To God And Nairaland by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=Tberry01 post=29011498]A big congratulations to our latest ahoy[/quote

thanks sister, he needs a wife in no distant time o. i dey scout for him o
Re: Appreciation To God And Nairaland by Kolade9(m): 7:04am On Dec 19, 2014
Little brother?

Me that is still in Uni will be what to you? Tata? undecided
Re: Appreciation To God And Nairaland by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2014
Kolade9:
Little brother?

Me that is still in Uni will be what to you? Tata? undecided
i finished university 1997, so u should know who u are to me
Re: Appreciation To God And Nairaland by Kolade9(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2014
imolore:

i finished university 1997, so u should know who u are to me

4 Likes

Re: Appreciation To God And Nairaland by beau49: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=Kolade9 post=29015768][/quote]

gringringringringrin
Re: Appreciation To God And Nairaland by LaurelP(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2014
imolore:
my little brother is having his passing out parade today 19th of Dec. 2014 as a naval officer. mind you i did not know anybody at the top when i applied for him and God did it for him. thanks so much.

Congrats to ur broda sir
Seeing as you're a senior citizen of dis reputable forum sir, I wud implore u to help us d younger ones in wateva way u can. In terms of employment I mean. I'm searching currently and wudnt mind ur help.

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation To God And Nairaland by Milo96(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
imolore:

Imolore M.O. rm edo state, is ur kid bro?

(1) (Reply)

Account/operation Support Interns At Telvida International Systems Limited / Call Center Agents Needed In Ibadan / Careers Ng Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.