Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Need To Learn How To Create Mobile Apps - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need To Learn How To Create Mobile Apps (670 Views)

Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi / How Do Mobile Apps Earn??? (whatsapp,2go & other) / Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Learn How To Create Mobile Apps by larryUG(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2014
hello guys, please can some1 direct me on where to learn how to develop mobile apps, or better still any1 out there dt can teach me?
Re: I Need To Learn How To Create Mobile Apps by bedfordng(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2014
your best shot should be google search
Re: I Need To Learn How To Create Mobile Apps by nollyj: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2014
Visit my website http://inducesmile.com/blog/ or you can ask me any question about developing mobile apps
Re: I Need To Learn How To Create Mobile Apps by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
larryUG:
hello guys, please can some1 direct me on where to learn how to develop mobile apps, or better still any1 out there dt can teach me?

I can help you with a very high quality e-book for #2000 or a video for #2500 this materials will promote you from beginner to intermediate level after 5-6weeks of studying.

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Needed For An Upcoming Nigerian Mobile Question And Answer Website / Difference Between Arguments And Parameters In PHP / Bulk SMS Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.