Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment (8447 Views)

Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment / Airtel And Google Give Nigerians Free Internet Access / How To Share Your Airtel Mb With Your Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Harjet(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Tecno phantom pad

To use the glo bis on ur pad, u av to change the imei numba of ur pad.. I'll advice u to search for the imei numba changing thread & ask for procedures
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by stynnar(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Okaka27:
nawa for una oo.. Make una help me na
Hw una dey tweak d shii
what about we laptop users?
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by dharay99: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Tecno phantom pad

Hahaha, same device m using here.
Kk,, Where else can we chat better?
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by dharay99: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
OGeeKush:
this thread na airtel thread na, no be eti thead, if u want to know about the stuff just go to the thread, err thing is easy, u just av to find ur way

U neva know say doz etisalat agberos no go hear yhu. grin grin
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by dharay99: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Okaka27:
Hw una dey tweak d shii

Try dat link, https://www.nairaland.com/1803180/download-large-files-15-naira
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Harjet:

To use the glo bis on ur pad, u av to change the imei numba of ur pad.. I'll advice u to search for the imei numba changing thread & ask for procedures

OK, thanks

dharay99:

Hahaha, same device m using here.
Kk,, Where else can we chat better?

I will pm u
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by dharay99: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

OK, thanks

I will pm u

We ain't connected here, I doubt if it will go.
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Clinton594(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Tecno phantom pad

pm me .. it'll be my pleasure to help
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Jeffy1206(m): 3:50am On Dec 20, 2014
olayoungz:

You don't need VPN bro. You can thether it through hotspot. First option PAYG by pulse then load any amount after which you will dial *330*1# to opt into cliq for the day. Make sure you do all that on a Torchlight phone. After option into cliq for the day, insert your sim into your phone and continue browsing and downloading. They usually refresh their servers every 55mins, sometimes more than. If you notice that it has stopped browsing after that 55min, off your data, opt out of PAYG, wait for a confirmatory SMS that you have opted out. After receiving the sms, opt in again by dialling *229*5*7#. On your data and continue browsing and downloading. That's just the trick that I'm using. Good luck

U guyz make it look as if its a cheat! Its not but if we abuse it, we might force them though to do the right thing... Once my own stopped browsing I just off and On back!!!
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 20, 2014
Jeffy1206:

U guyz make it look as if its a cheat! Its not but if we abuse it, we might force them though to do the right thing... Once my own stopped browsing I just off and On back!!!

Bro, no one calls this a cheat coz I didn't. That's the way I do mine and just like you said, I see not difference between switching off and on your data and what I do. Its all same bro...
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Generalkorex(m): 7:42am On Dec 20, 2014
olayoungz:

You don't need VPN bro. You can thether it through hotspot. First option PAYG by pulse then load any amount after which you will dial *330*1# to opt into cliq for the day. Make sure you do all that on a Torchlight phone. After option into cliq for the day, insert your sim into your phone and continue browsing and downloading. They usually refresh their servers every 55mins, sometimes more than. If you notice that it has stopped browsing after that 55min, off your data, opt out of PAYG, wait for a confirmatory SMS that you have opted out. After receiving the sms, opt in again by dialling *229*5*7#. On your data and continue browsing and downloading. That's just the trick that I'm using. Good luck

Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Harjet(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

OK, thanks
Uw.. Av u done it?
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Harjet:

Uw.. Av u done it?

For where? cry
Please can you help me post the link to the topic?
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by dharay99: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2014
Its even been long i used dat etisalat stuff, many ppl still dey carry am for head lyk American visa lottery.

Plz make una leave here 4d main reason d 0p opened dis yung thread. angry
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by SPLiTZ1(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2014
:Dif they block dis tin I go wake up 4 night naked nd swear 4 all of you grin
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by onoerime: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2014
Okaka27:
y dis one dey lie... 5naira daily
Abi 15naira 5mins
tenk you for correcting him
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Geeek(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
@Clinton594 pls abeg i need ur help ummm I don't no wats wrong I read this tread and I did d payg pulse stuff n as I was downloading with idm d 55 min pass and it stopped working I offed. My data and turned it on again but it dddidn't browse pls teach me again step by step it would b nice if u pm'ed me so I'll no what's wrong.
PS I use a tecno m3
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Collinz2(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
onoerime:
tenk you for correcting him
una dey miss
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by jazz04(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
All of una wey dey use payG unlimitedly, abeg e fit work ontop iphone? I try one time like dat, dem wipe money ni oooo
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by starbhooy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
olayoungz:

Sit down there make pant dey wear you. I have been using 50naira for the past four days now and #5 is been deducted everyday. Today alone, I have used 7.67gb. So, if you don't know, ask. Don't just claim it's a lie.
Ok how dude.
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 21, 2014
starbhooy:
Ok how dude.

I've already posted how bro. Check the previous page.
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by dorocent(m): 5:50am On Dec 21, 2014
how can i opt into PAYG guys on etisalat
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by ufemia23(f): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2014
olayoungz:

Guy Etisalat have blocked it since yesterday night.. The keep zapping my money.. Is urs still working
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Collinz2(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2014
jazz04:
All of una wey dey use payG unlimitedly, abeg e fit work ontop iphone? I try one time like dat, dem wipe money ni oooo
sure bro
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2014
ufemia23:

Guy Etisalat have blocked it since yesterday night.. The keep zapping my money.. Is urs still working

Yeah, they've blocked it since yesterday night. But no course for alarm, I will start using MTN bis
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by jazz04(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Collinz2:
sure bro

Did you try it on any iphone? Or you just think it should work?
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Collinz2(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2014
jazz04:

Did you try it on any iphone? Or you just think it should work?
dude it worked on pc, android, java, symbian it should work on iphone.
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by onoerime: 9:30am On Dec 21, 2014
Okaka27:
Hw una dey tweak d shii
make google your friend
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Okaka27(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2014
onoerime:
make google your friend
ya Adon Google am grin
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2014
Rocking my MTN BIS lori 1.5mb/s
Re: Dial *442# On Your Airtel And Drop Your Comment by Geeek(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Abeg at olayoungs teach your children na r u using d bis on unrooted phone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number / Is MTN a Black-Owned Company? / Airtel Introduces New 3gb Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.