Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number (8442 Views)

See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM / How To Reserve Your Ntel Sim Card And Also Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / What Is Your NTEL Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Sojebrand(m): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2016
NTEL was all over the news at the tail end of 2015 because of the so called 4G LTE service the re-branded telcom company said it was bringing to Nigeria But the good news now his, Ntel has come back from the dead, that is to say we now have news from them after a long silence.

The company is asking users to reserve a mobile number – an 0804 number rage. This is the same number range that was allotted to Mtel by NCC. Since NatCom Development & Investment Ltd (NatCom) acquired Nitel and Mtel, this smart move was anticipated.

Remember that Ntel is preparing to launch their 4G/LTE service which will kick off in key Nigerian states like Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt.

For the Number Reservation campaign, Is available as from today 08/03/16 and will run until 08/04/16 and you can do that by logging on to ntel’s website www.ntel.com.ng, the opportunity to pick and reserve up to 5 numbers of their choice and, provided they register in time, are eligible to become ntel Pioneers.

Is easy and simple to reserve your number and you can do that by either generate a random number or discreetly select 5 numbers and check if they are available.

Have been able to reserve some couples of numbers for myself, You should also do that ASAP before all the numbers are out of stock
Source: http://femtopblogs.com/you-can-now-reserve-your-ntel-mobile-number/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Unseen(m): 12:19am On Mar 09, 2016
Will check it out first
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Orator2383: 12:51am On Mar 09, 2016
Hope it's free. I wanna rock Ntel on my phantom 5

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by AdlatWorld(m): 2:44am On Mar 09, 2016
After a long wait...
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Kreamie(m): 3:08am On Mar 09, 2016
Awesome
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by disloman(m): 6:10am On Mar 09, 2016
This site is temporarily closed.
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by babadem2much(m): 6:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Just bought a new phone unpacked waiting for NTEL 4glite hope your calls and data services will be cheaper and durable
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by joehis2013: 6:36am On Mar 09, 2016
Nice but the site is unavailable
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by solid3(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2016
Nice development. After the reservation, when will the service roll out?
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by jimharry21(m): 6:40am On Mar 09, 2016
Hmmmnm 4G Lite. Spectranet is already dominating the Arena!
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by VocalWalls: 6:41am On Mar 09, 2016
How much do we pay for the line?

And where do we pick up?

I was told I've got just 90 days to pick up after I registered yesterday.
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by mjames: 6:45am On Mar 09, 2016
Numbers can never be out of stock, except you have a number you are looking for.

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by segebobo: 7:04am On Mar 09, 2016
It seems one cannot choose his desired number. Only randomly generated number is working.
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by twinskenny(m): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2016
segebobo:
It seems one cannot choose his desired number. Only randomly generated number is working.

i only see success....when are they rolling out?
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Kyase(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2016
Orator2383:
Hope it's free. I wanna rock Ntel on my phantom 5
Must you tell us the type of phone you are using?
undecided person go just dey intimidate people up and down.

8 Likes

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by franzis(m): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2016
jimharry21:
Hmmmnm 4G Lite. Spectranet is already dominating the Arena!
spectranet? They soon gonna fall like pack of cards...with the recent hike in prices of their internet subscription plans...

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Clarinett(m): 7:55am On Mar 09, 2016
Time to be patriotic, this is own own.

National carrier abi?

Make i reserve my number.

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 09, 2016
both random and desired numbers are giving error
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by parrotibaba(m): 8:03am On Mar 09, 2016
Kyase:

Must you tell us the type of phone you are using?
undecided person go just dey intimidate people up and down.
trust me that guy no get that phone. Na just a tecno marketer grin grin them plenty for here.

4 Likes

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Kyase(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2016
parrotibaba:
trust me that guy no get that phone. Na just a tecno marketer grin grin them plenty for here.
Ahahahaha OK na, now I fit calm down

1 Like

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by techmart(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2016
nice
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by olatpic(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2016
Good..
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by ColtPython(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2016
Did mine last night.

They said I have 90 days to register the number...

Where do I do that na undecided
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 09, 2016
I just reserved my number smiley
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2016
iyke926:
I just reserved my number smiley

how? are u sure? u didn't see a small error under the success?

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2016
tumababa:

how? are u sure? u didn't see a small error under the success?
Nope but wait ooo shocked. Lemme reserve another number
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2016
What I get when I try to choose my number

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2016
iyke926:

Nope but wait ooo shocked. Lemme reserve another number

Try to reserve the same number. It will still be available
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by worldgee: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2016
So what happens to all d 3G phones dat hv flooded our markets?

Bad news?
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2016
tumababa:

Try to reserve the same number. It will still be available
I just reserved another number and this showed up after clicking submit.

Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2016
iyke926:

which network are u using?
Re: 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 09, 2016
iyke926:

lol. bros u never reserve. u just filled registration page. after submit u now reserve. the page u showed here means u can now reserve

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces New 3gb Data Plan / Is MTN a Black-Owned Company? / Mtn Night Plan Now 9pm To 6am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.