Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions (3349 Views)

9 Ways To Make Millions In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
My question is how did you feel within you when you hit your first Million naira?
For me the road has been very tough. I came from a very poor wretched home. I had to be given out as a house help because my single mum couldn't Cather for me. While there it was hell on earth. I went through some inhumane treatment but I put that all behind me.
Struggled through life sometimes not sure where I would rest my head to sleep or food to eat. Long story short saw myself through school, graduated, started working. Within 2 years almost hit the million naira mark unfortunately bad relationship decision and job loss jeopardized it. Got another job, opened a business to support my job unfortunately lost my business to robbers. Lost hundreds of thousands of naira. I have also been battling some health issues which has been costing me so much.Dusted myself up. Continued with my job. God saw me through. Yesterday my bank balance hit over one Million naira. I can never be poor God willing. Yippeee!!!!
May God bless our honest hustle. Share yours.
I hit another million. Strolling towards 3 cool

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by waleadex(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
crowns2:
My question is how did you feel within you when you hit your first Million naira?
For me the road has been very tough. I came from a very poor wretched home. I had to be given out as a house help because my single mum couldn't Cather for me. While there it was hell on earth. I went through some inhumane treatment but I put that all behind me.
Struggled through life sometimes not sure where I would rest my head to sleep or food to eat. Long story short saw myself through school, graduated, started working. Within 2 years almost hit the million naira mark unfortunately bad relationship decision and job loss jeopardized it. Got another job, opened a business to support my job unfortunately lost my business to robbers. Lost hundreds of thousands of naira. I have also been battling some health issues which has been costing me so much.Dusted myself up. Continued with my job. God saw me through. Yesterday my bank balance hit over one Million naira. I can never be poor God willing. Yippeee!!!!
Good your hustle and courage paid. Mine was in 2007 and I said to myself "Nero you're now a millionaire, though not multimillionaire"... lol

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by OCTAVO: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Op, I'm so happy for you. We will all sure get there and pass there for us that have not gotten there.

Cc: Mayorall, Tyconcepts, Enterpro, Chikebrain, Luluosas.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by tyconcepts(f): 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Remain on top and maintaining the growth towards multi.......

God bless you.
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by mayorall(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
OCTAVO:
Op, I'm so happy for you. We will all sure get there and pass there for us that have not gotten there.

Cc: Mayorall, Tyconcepts, Enterpro, Chikebrain, Luluosas.

Good news will hit you from every sides too as you remembered me.

Oga mi, we are trying also. May God answer our prayers.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by Joysmart(f): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
cool cool
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by OCTAVO: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Joysmart:
cool cool
I see you darl. cool

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by yomalex(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
I never hit am o. God bless my hustle. Hmm I can see my Ogas here.
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by SkinnyDude(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nairaland girls will start sending him PMs..
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
SkinnyDude:
Lol. Na! am a she. cheesy
SkinnyDude:
Lol. Na! am a she.
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by emerich(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mine was last week, although it was a saving scheme, a little above the million mark, was Like oboy am now a millionaire!!! Grateful to God n my institution for the grace to save, wasn't easy with our very harsh economy. Wish u guys same.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by SkinnyDude(m): 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
crowns2:

Lol. Na! am a she. cheesy
Lol. Na! am a she.
wow! and you hustle like a man. wife material detected!
i want to tap into that success. heard success is contagious.
*i'm sending you PM asap!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by EnterPRO: 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
OCTAVO:

lol ! if I hear !

comedian !

@op : congrats. can I tap into the anointing too?
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by rioemmanuel(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
crowns2:
I liked your post sir,very unlike me.
God Bless your hustle bro.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by roqrules04(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hmn..
May God bless my hustle more

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2014
EnterPRO:

lol ! if I hear !

comedian !

@op : congrats. can I tap into the anointing too?
yes my brother you can tap. Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by Chikebrain: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2014
I tap into the blessing OP. Exceeding financial explosion

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2015
crowns2:
I hit another million. Strolling towards 3 cool

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by nwolisar: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
!
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by Rooneyboy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Can I comfortably conclude and say all data sellers are millionaires

Question goes to .... Octavo , chikebrain , EnterPro , Joysmart , Luluosas , Tyconcepts

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by Rooneyboy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Can I comfortably conclude and say all data sellers are millionaires

Question goes to .... Octavo , chikebrain , EnterPro , Joysmart , Luluosas , Tyconcepts ..
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by Nmeri17: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
I have no idea how it feels coz I haven't even reached a million kobos cry cry talk less of nairas sad sad Evangelist crowns2, Reverend emerich and co please come lay hands on me *walks to the front of the congregation and kneels down embarassed
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nmeri17:
I haven't even reached a million kobos cry cry talk less of nairas sad sad evangelist crowns2, Reverend emerich and co please come lay hands on me *kneels down
Lol. Nmeri what are you doing here? Go back to food section grin
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by Nmeri17: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
crowns2:

Lol. Nmeri what are you doing here? Go back to food section grin
grin grin grin rara o! *handcuffs and binds myself with bronze fetters to the thread angry I must chop kabashing today
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by gottliebglobal(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2015
Wow, I can't remember exactly when I did hit a million Naira since I don't earn in the currency. Mine is I remember that last year I made six figures in USD and this year won't be different. Baba God I give you all the praise and glory. My bank account be like telephone number if I change am to Naira grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
A milliion is like havin a 100k some years back. So omo billion is the new million.
But in all things give God thanks. I hit my first million thanks to God almighty. I was doing my yeye call center work after finishing school. I get this email from my lecturer i shd come see him. I was worried hope i dint bag my dissertation.Only for the man to tell me there is this 10 weeks research work, he wants me to do. If i am intrested i ahd let him knw. The person to do it has no time. So am like me am enjoyin my call job. Na so i sha go hear wetin the owner of the research wan talk. Omo i went to me the prof, the guy says he doesnt hv time if i can help him do the work. My pay for the 10 weeks is 1.75m. Oh boy i ask the man to say it again. He confirmed it 1.75m. I just began to laugh., then i was just 21years old. I accepted d job immediately. Resigned from my call job that week. That was hw i made my first million. Even though the research was short i am entirely grateful to God.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by ogoplus: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2015
I did not believe it when I saw the credit alert from my bank.

I kept checking the alert over and over again.

I later deleted the credit alert.

After a few days.....I wanted more.....

Now....income is flowing in but my expenses have also increased.....

#its a rat race jo

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
ogoplus:

I did not believe it when I saw the credit alert from my bank.

I kept checking the alert over and over again.

I later deleted the credit alert.

After a few days.....I wanted more.....

Now....income is flowing in but my expenses have also increased.....

#its a rat race jo
Exactly! It can never be enough. We always need more

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by KASLAB2009: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hitting first million is not a joke but determination and prayer.
Read more of that here: http:///ZuJBt3

Cheer
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by gottliebglobal(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
olaexpo14:
Hello guys, i am using this medium to invite anyone who has some cash and is willing to invest in MY very profitable business, which is phone importation business. All you need to do is to send your money on errand and wait for its profits in your bank account every last day of the month, you dont have any work to do here, d only thing u need is your money, if you are willing to be part of this.
Email me ur whatsapp number at oluwatunmida@gmail.com
and if u are not on whatsapp just email me, we will talk through email.
we will talk.
I have access to phones here. Do you have the market on Naija?
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by jackson44(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
it very easy hitting your first million when u stay outside nigeria where the system work for all,but here in Nigeria na rat race. it not easy bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Forex Trading Journey From $5 / 11 Legit Investment Website You Can Invest Your Money In Nigeria / Dollar Exchange (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.