Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions (3357 Views)

9 Ways To Make Millions In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
jackson44:
it very easy hitting your first million when u stay outside nigeria where the system work for all,but here in Nigeria na rat race. it not easy bro
No. I made my first million naira whilst working in Nigeria. Mostly through savings of my salary, allowances and little businesses I put myself into. Here abroad it is very very very hard to have savings that will run into millions in foreign currency. Especially if you are making a honest living. It will take years to make a million euros, a million dollars or a million pounds. That is because you are heavily taxed from your earnings and the rest goes to bills that you must pay, rent, insurance, clothes and other necessities. You can't have so much to save. Life abroad is EXPENSIVE. You won't understand until you travel out. Its a wrong notion many people have. Here in Germany I buy everything at least more than 3,4,5,7 even 20 times more than you would buy something if in Nigeria. Things / facilities work here because you pay a lot for it. The thing is by time you visit Nigeria the money in your pocket when converted to Naira looks so much and can actually buy you more things.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by telim: 4:24am On Dec 14, 2015
when pips are thinking of hitting billions of naira some are just hitting a million naira that is less than $5000 for the first time. Well am happy for you, if you want the millions to grow rapidly within a very short period of time, quit your job and start a business. shalom
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by agentakins: 5:28am On Dec 14, 2015
cryptocurrency is a lifetime investment. It is an investment that can earn you much profit everyday for life. This is not a HYIP program. A lot of Nigerians and foreigners are into it. Most nairalanders are also benefitting from it. There is a WhatsApp group for all nairalanders doing it. You can request for the FREE INFO by sending a blank mail to engrolu@gmail.com, it is free to join.
Re: How Did You Feel Hitting Your First Millions by danberg: 5:45am On Dec 14, 2015
Congrats to you Op.

I got mine in 2011 around November, when an American gave me my first $10,000 cash to invest for him. He had learnt I could trade Forex through a friend of his who knew me and had seen me trade. I was vibrating and couldn't believe my eyes because before this time I hadn't seen so many US dollars. But to God be the glory, less than a year later, precisely July 2012 or so, I could afford to give a close person to me $30,000 to invest and pay returns monthly!

The millionaire feeling is like receiving a shot of 'some substance' in the arm; you walk and talk confidently and make bold decisions which will bring in more money. Today, I'm thinking of hundreds of millions of naira before 2016 is over. Amen. I have a thread I just opened for people who feel they don't have anything: It shows how such people can own a thousand dollars trading Forex with just $50!

The keys are usually patience, persistence and focus in following your passion no matter what.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPEN OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE....! / Mmm:how To Avoid The Scarm Ahead / 8 Easiest Ways To Get Rich Quickly In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.