Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Gmb..mr.integrity Surrounded By Corrupt Politicians Cannot Effect "CHANGE" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gmb..mr.integrity Surrounded By Corrupt Politicians Cannot Effect "CHANGE" (698 Views)

Buhari Is Not Here To Effect Change – Bishop / Prof Osinbajo Surrounded By Beautiful, Sexy Ladies (photo) / Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gmb..mr.integrity Surrounded By Corrupt Politicians Cannot Effect "CHANGE" by youngalex(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
I am writing this over what i term the invasion of Nairaland by Buharists who are seriously clamouring for the much touted change they so desired...am compelled to ask which change?...Positive Change or Negative Change?
The much i know the party is an offshoot(former members) of Pdp with the Lagos Political Grandmaster calling the shots at least we all know how the VP slot was given to him.This political alignment to the best of my knowledge is not the supposed change but the quest to take over by all means necessary and continue the looting..if it is change...APC does not represent change.

1 Like

Re: Gmb..mr.integrity Surrounded By Corrupt Politicians Cannot Effect "CHANGE" by Ezedon(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Very soon his bank account will be increasing like fuel price
Re: Gmb..mr.integrity Surrounded By Corrupt Politicians Cannot Effect "CHANGE" by Delafruita(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
It will be a grave error to assume politics and governance are the same.for a nation to move forward,its politicians have to be ready and willing to remain in the backroom shoring up support for the technocrats.personally,am not too excited about buhari's candidature.I am earnestly hoping that the unveiling of his masterplan for a 4-year term wiill win me over.

I agree it sends across the wrong message for an anti-corruption crusader to be hobnobbing with the creme de la creme of corruption but you also have to agree no court of competent jurisdiction has convicted any of the heavyweights of the APC of corruption.that's not to say they aren't corrupt but in the eye of the law and in the face of justice,buhari is hobnobbing with innocent men and am certain that's how he rationalises it.this is a free country which allows you as an individual to petition any corrupt individual to the anti-corruption agencies.feel free to do when you have irrefutable evidence
Re: Gmb..mr.integrity Surrounded By Corrupt Politicians Cannot Effect "CHANGE" by OKDnigeria: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
I agree it sends across the wrong message for an anti-corruption crusader to be hobnobbing with the creme de la creme of corruption but you also have to agree no court of competent jurisdiction has convicted any of the heavyweights of the APC of corruption.that's not to say they aren't corrupt but in the eye of the law and in the face of justice,buhari is hobnobbing with innocent men and am certain that's how he rationalises it.this is a free country which allows you as an individual to petition any corrupt individual to the anti-corruption agencies.feel free to do when you have irrefutable evidence[/quote]

But when APC says GEJ & his cabinet are corrupt u quickly agree. pls tell me, which court has convicted GEJ or any member of his cabinet?

D truth is dat Buhari's anticorruptn mantra is a farce. Amaechi use rivers state's money to sponsor his campaign, he did not see it as corruption. Tinubu, who is his godfather & who nominated his running mate, is corruption personified, and Buhari has no problem wit dat. Buhari cannot change Nigeria, he won't be president anyway.
Re: Gmb..mr.integrity Surrounded By Corrupt Politicians Cannot Effect "CHANGE" by youngalex(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
OKDnigeria:

I agree it sends across the wrong message for an anti-corruption crusader to be hobnobbing with the creme de la creme of corruption but you also have to agree no court of competent jurisdiction has convicted any of the heavyweights of the APC of corruption.that's not to say they aren't corrupt but in the eye of the law and in the face of justice,buhari is hobnobbing with innocent men and am certain that's how he rationalises it.this is a free country which allows you as an individual to petition any corrupt individual to the anti-corruption agencies.feel free to do when you have irrefutable evidence

But when APC says GEJ & his cabinet are corrupt u quickly agree. pls tell me, which court has convicted GEJ or any member of his cabinet?

D truth is dat Buhari's anticorruptn mantra is a farce. Amaechi use rivers state's money to sponsor his campaign, he did not see it as corruption. Tinubu, who is his godfather & who nominated his running mate, is corruption personified, and Buhari has no problem wit dat. Buhari cannot change Nigeria, he won't be president anyway.
You Nailed it Bro
Re: Gmb..mr.integrity Surrounded By Corrupt Politicians Cannot Effect "CHANGE" by jamace(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
youngalex:
I am writing this over what i term the invasion of Nairaland by Buharists who are seriously clamouring for the much touted change they so desired...am compelled to ask which change?...Positive Change or Negative Change?
The much i know the party is an offshoot(former members) of Pdp with the Lagos Political Grandmaster calling the shots at least we all know how the VP slot was given to him.This political alignment to the best of my knowledge is not the supposed change but the quest to take over by all means necessary and continue the looting..if it is change...APC does not represent change.
I have always held same believe.
Buhari will be disgraced by GEJ again.

(1) (Reply)

The Buhari/osinbajo Gang Up: Game On! / Brief Analysis Of Some Nigeria's 2015 Presidential Candidates / Picture Of PDP Campaining On A Speed Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.