Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,714 members, 7,862,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Which Was Your First Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Was Your First Phone? (1935 Views)

Meet The First Phone You Can Wash With Soap / Which Of This Phones Was Your First Phone?(photo) / How Much Did You Buy Your First Phone And Sim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Was Your First Phone? by vodacom: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Queennelly:
asudan
lol
u r right. change is constant and the world of technology must move forward
Yes oh
Re: Which Was Your First Phone? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin

vodacom:

Yes oh
Re: Which Was Your First Phone? by Osakah24(m): 4:39am On Dec 22, 2014
In some years to come,this phonemakers would av used all the alphabet and 1-100,you ll. seeing names like blackberry pepper, tecno mango,samsung orange, Lg onion,Iphone 101 ,gionee go dey use strong names like gionee cocaine with battery of 10000mah,of course nigerian nepa fit never improve by then. Person with angels fit dey play fifa70,and there likes, trust tecno to always do the cheap once anyway if naira never be 1000 to 1 dollar then.you wont remember kit kat, jelly bean and their likes, phone fit do house boy work for person, or help you go market come back. If you try steal phone then even the phone go dey shout ole ole ole, your phone fit dey do amebo, like when you carry am go cheat on your wife finish the phone go tell her, when terrorist wan throw bomb your phone go dey shout run run run, Virus wey go dey go fit make your phone mad grow leg, waka comot for house, People go use phone do PA and SA, and pastors go still dey tell the world about the coming of JESUS, Na only time e go take, abeg e be like I get malaria oooo.
Re: Which Was Your First Phone? by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2014
Osakah24

LOL no be only malaria
me think say old age disease follow join
Re: Which Was Your First Phone? by Osakah24(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Queennelly:
Osakah24

LOL no be only malaria
me think say old age disease follow join
old age kwa when I never reach 30 ,nelly abeg ooo
Re: Which Was Your First Phone? by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 22, 2014
Osakah24:
old age kwa when I never reach 30 ,nelly abeg ooo

Hahaha sweet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rooting Android Phone / Awoof Brekete! How To Get 2gb For N200 And 10gb For N500 On Airtel (confirmed) / Itel P32: First Impression And Unboxing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.