Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB (33920 Views)

Should The National Youth Service Corps (nysc) Scheme Be Reformed Or Scrapped? / Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? / Is Nigerian Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Worth Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Tokunbohkinibig: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
kossyablaze:
There are two universities in Nigeria...University of Nigeria Nsukka AND others!!!He remembered UNN cuz itz the most popular Varsity in/outside Nigeria,so interrogate him and see he must be from Bello or Awolowo university!I knw UNN ryt wen I was 4years....and peharps,everybody here in Singapore knows it.

Guess what! I wasn't surprised when UNN was mentioned cos i met some UNN Alumni back in 1999/2000 during my service year in Abuja and ..................... It's well with that Uni.
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
lacosanostra:
Most of the people posting here are so daft,and they may be graduates, the guy who could not spell his name was from UNN, the 27 GROUNDNUT SELLERS uni was not NAMED, but some very “intelligent posters have included the guys among the groundnut sellers.
lol, you ruined everything. So a UNN graduate cannot write his or her name? what do we call that? ..All Eastern Unis should be closed.
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
likeseriously:

Dis owo mi da boy, wink leave me alone and go grab a doctor Mr. SE bad news pen(mer)chant wink
See dis 1,See as ur neck long,u better go find drug use, u dey abuse som1.. lol. "Na UNN" lol
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by LordCenturion(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
cdocdathrilla:
dis one is jst an ignorant idiot. Have u ever been 2 Unn.. have u ever tested your intellect wit dat of a Unn graduate? Pls get proper information

think this is one of those dyslexic wuss am talking about ,wat this gonna do with u dumb head,u better get a life nincompoop

1 Like

Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by LordCenturion(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
cdocdathrilla:
dis one is jst an ignorant idiot. Have u ever been 2 Unn.. have u ever tested your intellect wit dat of a Unn graduate? Pls get proper information

common English,u don't understand,even,to write down your dialect is a problem

2 Likes

Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Shaakasi(f): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hahahahaha jeeeez my belle oooo ahh dis bushdoc9919 is a certified clown
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by BlackSEER(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
OjeriakhiVictor:
All we do is cheat cheat cheat no matter what!
Besides sef I av personally seen some daft graduates frm unna and some eastern schs..,northern schs nt left out too

because the fool mentioned unn,you have already started generalizing
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by IgrigiMercenery: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
rahazaqa:
you pple should just keep shut o jare, we all know that Eastern Universities suck,s. Compare ur schools to Unilag,UI,FUNAAB,Covenant,Babcock,OAU etc. u sucks .

**grins** My Lord and my God!. Just look at his grammar. **LOLS**

1 Like

Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
rahazaqa:
See dis 1,See as ur neck long,u better go find drug use, u dey abuse som1.. lol. "Na UNN" lol

Hahaha. U just no get wetin to talk cheesy
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

Guess what! I wasn't surprised when UNN was mentioned cos i met some UNN Alumni back in 1999/2000 during my service year in Abuja and ..................... It's well with that Uni.

Hatred lives and grows in every Yorubaman's heart. I am a living testimoney to how you guys harbour and water hatred in your hearts esp for anything Igbo. God help you guys to make heaven...cos I don't see a person who hates living there. No one holy pass but unna own worse.
All you guys look out is to see some negative news from the SE so you guys would start running your ewedu mouths like the toutish owo mi da boys you all are. undecided Tufiakwa
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
i dont knw why prof. Dibu is trying to pick fight with unn. the lady graduating with B.sc in groundnut roasting
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by BlackSEER(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote
author=OrangeDream post=29040387]UNN..Believe me when i say graduates
from South-Eastern universities are worst than any graduates in
Nigeria..Even worst than the North..We see them all the time at NYSC
orientation camp..They can't fill biotada form,speak good english or
read properly.Just bunch of beer parlour boys and girls that got their
certificate from ''God knows where".You will see them rushing to
Mami,asking their customers for guidance towards filling their forms..I
know what i'm saying..[/quote]

The same thing is applicable to western schools Mr bigot.i could remember when i was in ss2,the corper that was posted to our school to handle chemistry was a damn illiterate and guess what,he graduated from OAU.The poor guy couldn't balance ordinary chemical equations. The thing is that the standard of education in Nigeria has fallen flat.

1 Like

Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
OjeriakhiVictor:
All we do is cheat cheat cheat no matter what!
Besides sef I av personally seen some daft graduates frm unna and some eastern schs..,northern schs nt left out too

Ojeriakhi nwa Benin undecided who dash u South East. Anu!
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

sorry, Ehn lol. "Na UNN".
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by ValentineMary(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
basty:
People from that particular region can do anything for money.

Ego nawah o. They can give pepper seller PhD so far, the price is good.
Yet people from this region are the most educated and industrious in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by ValentineMary(m): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
It's no longer news that UNN lives on past glories. Thank God I am a zikite. The fastest growing university in sub sahara Africa.
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

Do you need to be told the guy is one of those graduates of those pakurumo schools in the SW where they play and dance everyday? My sis served in Ibadan and you can't believe the school punished two brilliant boys because they refused to connive with the school authorities to help solve WAEC questions for SSCE students writing WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
ValentineMary:
It's no longer news that UNN lives on past glories. Thank God I am a zikite. The fastest growing university in sub sahara Africa.

I mana I machaghi ihe? Ndi ofe mmanu na akpori ndi be unu and all u cud do is to talk dis poo. Pitiable. sad
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Citadelbot: 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

[/s]

Rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Uchesis: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
icebeatz:
This is sad.
The standard of education in Nigeria is zilch. The elites send their children abroad for the best education and qualification. After which, they come bavk to Nigeria and take up all the juicy spots.
What can you learn in a school like UNN?? or any federal school at that?

How many federal and state schools has championed innovations and researches?

Private schools like convenant and Lagos business school is really wining and doing better than these dilapidated federal school.
Everything in Nigeria needs to be over hauled.

Ps. Follow me on nairaland and I follow back.
I own two of the best studios in lagos. Check out my profile and contact me via email for your next hit.
My producers have given hits to all the A-list artists in Nigeria.

U dey maaad 4 dere! because u schooled in one rich man's brand new uni doesnt mean u shud abuse d fed univasities dat were dere b4 u were even born. WTF. Abeg any uniben grad in d house? I hail
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by teee2: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
likeseriously:

Hatred lives and grows in every Yorubaman's heart. I am a living testimoney to how you guys harbour and water hatred in your hearts esp for anything Igbo. God help you guys to make heaven...cos I don't see a person who hates living there. No one holy pass but unna own worse.
All you guys look out is to see some negative news from the SE so you guys would start running your ewedu mouths like the toutish owo mi da boys you all are. undecided Tufiakwa

Can you just STFU and stop running your malodorous mouth like a fairly used typewriter...
You claim hatred lives in every Yoruba man's heart, but you are not any better. your heart also reeks of this same hatred. fuçking tribalist.

See the errors in the post of a law graduate from the best university in SE. *claps* very impressive..
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by oilykid(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
BlackSEER:

The same thing is applicable to western schools Mr bigot.i could remember when i was in ss2,the corper that was posted to our school to handle chemistry was a damn illiterate and guess what,he graduated from OAU.The poor guy couldn't balance ordinary chemical equations. The thing is that the standard of education in Nigeria has fallen flat.
Lol grin grin
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Uchesis: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
likeseriously:

God know say i no fit marry ewedu gal. Hahaha
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Tokunbohkinibig: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
likeseriously:

See this bigoted idiota!!! It's now a crime to air my view/observation/experience simply cos Igbo person was involved u stupid cuntt. Why are u guys so pathetic and tribalistic like this? Must you guys view everything from tribal perspective. The rate at which you guys view things from tribal perspective is quite alarming and disturbing.

I remember when Tafa balogun was paraded like a scumbag by his own brother(Obasanjo) in d media and this House of assembly member; an Hausa guy called Fa........................ Yorubas and Hausa didn't see it from tribal perspective but turn d table around and you see dese people from the other side of Niger bridge screaming tribal jargons.

On Friday, my attention was called by other colleagues who are Nigerians/Africans to an Igbo guy called Nnamani(we called him Ama) at my working place, he is the only Igbo(from Anambra state to be precise) among us. They asked me why did Ama always attached every bad thing to Yorubas whenever he is talking, why does he likes to bring Yorubas into every conversation that as little link to tribal or national conversation? my response to them was to tell Ama off whenever he does it again. However, I wasn't surprised cos I have observed it myself but decided to keep him at bay and till date, he does not know why I don't pick his calls outside work or have anything to do with him outside work. He begged me to attend his wedding, I didn't turn up cos he is a bigoted idiot cuntt. And the funny thing is that his new wife is a Yoruba lady from Abeokuta.

I have aired my view about Yorubas who are muslims here today and the Yoruba guy who decided to air his own view by insulting me was equally given his own medicine.
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by IgrigiMercenery: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
likeseriously:

Do you need to be told the guy is one of those graduates of those pakurumo schools in the SW where they play and dance everyday? My sis served in Ibadan and you can't believe the school punished two brilliant boys because they refused to connive with the school authorities to help solve WAEC questions for SSCE students writing WAEC.

**LOLS** #chei. LWTMB **grins**

Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

See this bigoted idiota!!! It's now a crime to air my view/observation/experience simply cos Igbo person was involved u stupid cuntt. Why are u guys so pathetic and tribalistic like this? Must you guys view everything from tribal perspective. The rate at which you guys view things from tribal perspective is quite alarming and disturbing.

I remember when Tafa balogun was paraded like a scumbag by his own brother(Obasanjo) in d media and this House of assembly member; an Hausa guy called Fa........................ Yorubas and Hausa didn't see it from tribal perspective but turn d table around and you see dese people from the other side of Niger bridge screaming tribal jargons.

On Friday, my attention was called by other colleagues who are Nigerians/Africans to an Igbo guy called Nnamani(we called him Ama) at my working place, he is the only Igbo(from Anambra state to be precise) among us. They asked me why did Ama always attached every bad thing to Yorubas whenever he is talking, why does he likes to bring Yorubas into every conversation that as little link to tribal or national conversation? my response to them was to tell Ama off whenever he does it again. However, I wasn't surprised cos I have observed it myself but decided to keep him at bay and till date, he does not know why I don't pick his calls outside work or have anything to do with him outside work. He begged me to attend his wedding, I didn't turn up cos he is a bigoted idiot cuntt. And the funny thing is that his new wife is a Yoruba lady from Abeokuta.

I have aired my view about Yorubas who are muslims here today and the Yoruba guy who decided to air his own view by insulting me was equally given his own medicine.

Thank God I am not the only one who noticed you guys. Ama did as well. Sorry asses. The other day it was about some Yorubas molesting one Igbo guys at a park just cos he's Igbo. Now another Yoruba talk nonsense. Long story. Please find somethin else to say. Silly bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
teee2:

Can you just STFU and stop running your malodorous mouth like a fairly used typewriter...
You clai :-Xm hatred lives in every Yoruba man's heart, but you are not any better. your heart also reeks of this same hatred. fuçking tribalist.

See the errors in the post of a law graduate from the best university in SE. *claps* very impressive..

Your ignorance is legendary. Ever heard of poetic licence before? Amala brain.

See also

http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2014/11/nigerians-mock-toutish-lawmakers-as.html?m=1
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Uchesis:

U dey maaad 4 dere! because u schooled in one rich man's brand new uni doesnt mean u shud abuse d fed univasities dat were dere b4 u were even born. WTF. Abeg any uniben grad in d house? I hail

A product of federal university. Couldn't even posit a decent counter argument; rather, he chose to insult me..... you are a true product of federal university. A mediocre a best and you will be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Tokunbohkinibig: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
likeseriously:

Thank God I am not the only one who noticed you guys. Ama did as well. Sorry asses. The other day it was about some Yorubas molesting one Igbo guys at a park just cos he's Igbo. Now another Yoruba talk nonsense. Long story. Please find somethin else to say. Silly bigot.

Here is a typical example of UNN Alumni; struggling to comprehend a simple write up. Why is it difficult for you and your likes to comprehend a simple write up? What was written in the third paragraph of my write up was all about how bigoted you guys are
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
likeseriously:

Dis owo mi da boy, wink leave me alone and go grab a doctor Mr. SE bad news pen(mer)chant wink
YET,U REMAIN DAFT
Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by cigwegbe(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
i am really disappointed with the jamb registra! It is very obvious that the 27 groundnut sellers are from northern universities , but he refused to release the name of the school. It is obvious that this man has an agenda, you single out a particular school to achieve a tribalistic purpose.

1 Like

Re: Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB by oche123: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Guyz,guys 4 Godsake Stop Al Dis Arguemnt B4 U Start Fightn Eachother Spiritually,,,,,believe it or nt,no matter wher u r frm or d skool u attended we r stil one Nigeria student n we r stil going to hv d gud,d bad n d ugly in our universities. jus because he mentioned UNN doesnt mean IU,ABU n others r innocent,,,,der is CORRUPTION everywhere.,,,d QUESTION is how was dis guy able to pass his WAEC, how was he able to pass his JAMB, how was he able to by pass d UNIVERSITY,talk les of bypassing they NYSC with der online sturf,,,,so dis r d Question we Nigeria student r suppose to b asking, nt fightn eachother over nothing.,,thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) / NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. / Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.