Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning (1339 Views)

So, How Specifically Can You Add Your Daily Diet / Should You Add Nairaland to Your Resume? / Would You Add Your Dad On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by babysmart(f): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
I watched a noodles recipe(by a Nigerian) on YouTube yesterday and while I was reading the comments on the video, I was surprised when someone said that it was wrong of the person(in the video) to add the seasoning when cooking the noodles because the seasoning becomes harmful and poisonous when cooked.
Someone also commented that that's why the instructions on the noodles' wrapper(indomie, to be precise) says to add the seasoning after pouring the cooked noodles in a bowl.
Since I started cooking noodles and all the times that I have seen people cook noodles, the seasoning is always added while cooking the noodles.
So, dear nairalanders, what do you have to say about this?
Do you add your seasoning/spice when cooking or after and why?
Do you think it's actually harmful and unhealthy to keep adding the seasoning when cooking or not?

1 Like

Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by Dammytrager(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2014
Either way, so far d final product is edible
Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by okirewaju(f): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2014
I add mine when the noodles is still on the fire nah so the seasoning can cook well with the noodles
Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Dammytrager:
true.
Sometimes, i even put the seasonings before adding the noodles.. ( A-list chef like me )
Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by babysmart(f): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
uumm:

true.
Sometimes, i even put the seasonings before adding the noodles.. ( A-list chef like me )
cheesy I do too cheesy
Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by babysmart(f): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dammytrager:
yea, edible. But is it healthy? smiley
Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by Timmytimmy: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
babysmart:

yea, edible. But is it healthy? smiley

Do you know how many things you eat that aren't healthy? No
Just keep eating. Our forefathers ate stuff you won't dare eat and lived till they were tired, then they would take their own lives.
Abeggi!!!! grin
Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by babysmart(f): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Timmytimmy:

Do you know how many things you eat that aren't healthy? No
Just keep eating. Our forefathers ate stuff you won't dare eat and lived till they were tired, then they would take their own lives.
Abeggi!!!! grin
lol...cancer and it's relatives weren't the order of the day then. it's best to reduce consumption of toxins as much as possible smiley
Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Just ask google. It's always better to be on the safe side. What you don't know is bigger than you.
Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by babysmart(f): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chiamaka01:
Just ask google. It's always better to be on the safe side. What you don't know is bigger than you.
I already did, but I didn't get anything and dats y I created d thread
Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
babysmart:

I already did, but I didn't get anything and dats y I created d thread

Maybe those in the health or food section would have a better idea.
Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by babysmart(f): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chiamaka01:

yea, gud idea. But I don't know how to move d thread to another section.
Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by babysmart(f): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
babysmart:

Pm the mods of that section, i guess.
Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Pm the mods of that section, i guess.

Or quote them if you find them in any thread.
Re: Noodles-when Do You Add The Seasoning by babysmart(f): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Or quote them if you find them in any thread.
alright. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Trouble In Bola Tinubu’s TV Station / Reviewing Dagrin~democracy Song / Why Is Seun Osewa Not Yet Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.