Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor (1513 Views)

I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / Would You Vote Engr Musiwa For President? / Oyo-2015: Ladoja And Akala Teamed-Up To Takeover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor by haftob(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
As the 2015 general elections is drawing closer, I want to implore Oyo state electorates to vote for Engr. Oluseyi Makinde aka Omi Titun. He is the gubernatorial candidate for SDP(Social Democratic party). We shall be looking at his profile as time goes on this thread and we shall also be giving us information about his campaign activities.
Re: OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor by haftob(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Vote Omi titun for oyo state governor 2015

1 Like

Re: OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Another vote that is supposed to go to PDP will be shared between PDP(teslim folarin), LP(Alao akala), and SDP(seyi makinde). Now tell me how PDP is gonna win oyo state. I think the battle is between Accord Party and APC.
Re: OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor by haftob(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Another vote that is supposed to go to PDP will be shared between PDP(teslim folarin), LP(Alao akala), and SDP(seyi makinde). Now tell me how PDP is gonna win oyo state. I think the battle is between Accord Party and APC.
Don't worry about that, just vote seyi makinde and I'm assuring u Oyo state will be better.
Re: OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor by KHAYGOLD(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
haftob:

Don't worry about that, just vote seyi makinde and I'm assuring u Oyo state will be better.

Assuring me!!! Are you mad? Or do you think am a kid that doesn't know my left from my right? You must be high on weed by typing such a message to me. Why should I vote him? Oponu oshi. Or is that how you tell/command your parents and relatives to vote? You sound like a disgrace to intelligent and sensible yoruba people. You must be one of the average educated PDP thugs.
Re: OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor by haftob(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
KHAYGOLD:

Assuring me!!! Are you mad? Or do you think am a kid that doesn't know my left from my right? You must be high on weed by typing such a message to me. Why should I vote him? Oponu oshi. Or is that how you tell/command your parents and relatives to vote? You sound like a disgrace to intelligent and sensible yoruba people. You must be one of the average educated PDP thugs.
I can see u're a frustrated person who is looking for someone to vend the frustration on, but I tink it's nt ur fault. Again,Just vote seyi makinde of the SDP and I'm assuring u,frustrated ppl lyk u will be well taken care of in rehabilitation homes cos I can see u need complete rehabilitation. And also by wat u wrote, I can also infer u must be a hungry person cos they say an hungry man is an angry man, when u vote Seyi Makinde, enough jobs will be provided for ppl and I bliv ur hunger will be abolished and ur anger will surely subside. Once again VOTE SEYI MAKINDE of the SDP for GOVERNOR of OYO STATE 2015 and Oyo state will be better!
Re: OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor by haftob(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Vote SEYI MAKINDE for OYO GOVERNOR 2015

Re: OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor by haftob(m): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Meet the man, Seyi Makinde

Re: OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor by haftob(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
SDP is the party, White horse is the logo

Re: OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor by haftob(m): 6:53am On Jan 01, 2015
Youthful

Re: OYO 2015: Vote Engr. Oluseyi Makinde Omititun For Governor by haftob(m): 6:56am On Jan 01, 2015
Intelligent

(1) (Reply)

APC May Be The Majority In The Next NASS / Why Are Igbos Willing To Die For An Ijaw Man,even With No Dividends Of Democracy / We Wont Support Jonathan, He Can't Win - APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.