Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Who Normally Count All The Boko Haram Corpse Killed By Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Normally Count All The Boko Haram Corpse Killed By Military (504 Views)

Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) / Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Normally Count All The Boko Haram Corpse Killed By Military by chinoify: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
This thing has been disturbing me for sometime now. Everyday in d news we hear and read military kill 20, 40, 60, 200 terrorists. Abeg who dey go count the dead body?

2 Likes

Re: Who Normally Count All The Boko Haram Corpse Killed By Military by overhypedsteve(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
chinoify:
This thing has been disturbing me for sometime now. Everyday in d news we hear and read military kill 20, 40, 60, 200 terrorists. Abeg who dey go count the dead body?
how will your father feel if he heard that you asked this kind of question?
Re: Who Normally Count All The Boko Haram Corpse Killed By Military by Qelvin(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
common sense should tell you that in the aftermath of a major battle when the insurgents flee or abandon an attack, whatever will be left to ruse or count by the army and civilian witnesses in the event of victory is their worthless cadavers and weapons.
Re: Who Normally Count All The Boko Haram Corpse Killed By Military by gunuvi(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
chinoify:
Is it not easy to count dead bodies after an attack than to count unknown fabricated figures that opposition present everyday that were abducted. How did they get figures of number of people boko haram abducted? I think that is the question that should bother you.
Re: Who Normally Count All The Boko Haram Corpse Killed By Military by menix(m): 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
D number of their dead body is determined by d number of vultures seen hovering around..

Ajuju ndi Nmuo...

(1) (Reply)

PUBLIC Opinion's On 2015 Election! / Rev. Ndukwe Oka’s Gabbage Against T.A Orji Is Fictitious / Response To Jonathanian Attacks:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.