Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Like Naming Ceremony Like Afrcan Mtv Award - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Like Naming Ceremony Like Afrcan Mtv Award (626 Views)

Wack Musicians React To Davido's MTV Award / Davido Nominated For Mtv Award / Canaan Land: D'banj Shows Up To Give Testimony For Mtv Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like Naming Ceremony Like Afrcan Mtv Award by marshalweb: 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2008
hello my naija people

how are you all, well i have come again, iam the man from alaba music beer parlour the pirate republic in NIGERIA the giant of africa where the giant pirates exist, anyway, my topic today is that iam not really happy with the last MTV Award that took place in ABUJA NIGERIA i feel so happy when i heard that the 2008 MTV AFRCAN MUSIC AWARD tittled MAMA MTV AWARD

i think iam right? if iam not please correct me,is coming live in NIGERIA the gaint of africa it is now a passed issue but it is nothing to remember especially we afrcans cus i have watch the MTV EUROPE AWARD AND AMERICAN AWARD the stuff was like bomb then i asked why our own afrcian mtv award can not even give people something to cheer with, continue reading ,
http://theagentofchange-ng.com/index.php/topic,160.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Bleep You All (olayokun) Wack Name / Fuji Music Is On Fire / Helo free internet! For everyone! Hurry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.