Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Nobody's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - GEJ (521 Views)

My Ultimate Ambition Is To Be Governor Of Oyo State — 9ICE / OBJ Is An Experienced & Patriotic Leader Who Transformed Nigeria - GEJ / Chinua Achebe Is Ignorant Of The Situation In Nigeria - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - GEJ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/nobodys-political-ambition-worth-blood-nigerian-jonathan/

81. The choice before Nigerians in the coming election is simple: A choice between going forward or going backwards; between the new ways and the old ways; between freedom and repression; between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms – and desperate power-seekers with empty promises.
82. Fellow Delegates, dear Party members, so much is at stake. Let me remind everyone – party leaders, mobilizers, members, men, women and youth – that the hard work has only just started.
83. As your Presidential candidate and Party leader, I hereby commission all delegates and party faithful, as my campaign mobilizers, to take our message of unity and development back to your respective states and communities, and to ensure victory for all candidates of the PDP in the forthcoming elections. Working Together, we will do it!
84.Our political opponents shall assail us with the fury of their desperation to win power. They will use every means – intimidation, false accusations, hostile media and more. Do not descend to their level. We must stay focused on the mission at hand – to secure Nigeria’s future.
85. Let me emphasise again, that nobody’s political ambition is worth the blood of any Nigerian. We must eschew violence, even in the face of the most outrageous acts of desperation.
86. We must make sure our supporters have their voter’s cards. We must get them motivated and eager to make their mark. It will be a mark for our children. It will be a mark for a stronger economy. A mark that will secure Nigeria’s future.
87. So my dear Party Men and Women, let us take this campaign to every Nigerian, every home and every community.
88. We will campaign in peace.
89. We will campaign with hope in our hearts.
90. We will campaign on the facts and the truth.
91. We will campaign with issues and ideas.
92. We will campaign on our record of performance.
93. We will campaign to win.
94. Mr. Chairman, Distinguished delegates,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Re: Nobody's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - GEJ by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Nobody's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - GEJ by Mogidi: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
While GEJ was warning against "do-or-die" politics, GMB was saying the opposite.

Buhari threatening to unleash mayhem if not elected in 2015.
“If what happened in 2011 (alleged rigging) should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood.’’http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/2015-ll-be-bloody-if-buhari/#sthash.bbK6VvI9.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Nobody's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - GEJ by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
thank you sir.
we prefer a peaceful "corrupt" president to a violent "anti-corruption saint".
Nigerians open your eyes
use your brains for once

1 Like

Re: Nobody's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - GEJ by temitemi1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
God bless u president of the people... Nigerians loves u sir!! GEJ till 2019,lobatan!!!

1 Like

Re: Nobody's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - GEJ by sufido123: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari loves blood!

1 Like

Re: Nobody's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - GEJ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Nobody's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - GEJ by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
excerpts from GEJ speech

1 Like

Re: Nobody's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - GEJ by Lusaint(m): 12:15am On Dec 20, 2014
Ok
Re: Nobody's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - GEJ by ReVizz(m): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2014
#BuhariTheVampire Vs #GoodluckTheWolf
Re: Nobody's Political Ambition Is Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - GEJ by ThankGodEdeh(m): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2014
GEJ I know, Sambo I know, Who is Buhari?? Who is Osinbajo

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Didn’t Interfere In Osun Primaries, Says Aide / N21bn: Activists Ask INEC To Disqualify Jonathan, PDP / As A Man Of Faith, I See 2015 Election As A Turning Point – Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.