Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, (2984 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / Governors Are Importing Illegal Arms With Private-Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by youthsanambra: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
THE APC GOVERNORS ARE AFTER ANAMBRA STATE OIL, THATS WHY THEY ARE SPONSORING NGIGE. FASHIOLA AND TINUBU WANT TO TURN ANAMBRA STATE INTO A CASH COW STATE FOR THE SOUTH WEST... WE ANAMBARIANS SHOULD WAKE UP TO REALITY.... THIS MEN WISHES US NO GOOD BUT EVIL... ALL THIS MONEY THEY ARE PUMPING ON NGIGE TO WIN THE ELECTION HAS TO BE PAID BACK IN HARD CURRENCY AND WITH OIL WELLS FOR FASHOILA AND TINUBU INCLUDING ALL APC GOVERNORS AND CHIEFTAIN... AND NGIGE IS READY TO DO ANYTHING TO CLINCH THE KEY TO THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE AWKA.
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by wolex200980: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
you must be high on cheap weed. All this inkalagu made news.guy go n get a job.bad rubbish...

5 Likes

Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
youthsanambra: THE APC GOVERNORS ARE AFTER ANAMBRA STATE OIL, THATS WHY THEY ARE SPONSORING NGIGE. FASHIOLA AND TINUBU WANT TO TURN ANAMBRA STATE INTO A CASH COW STATE FOR THE SOUTH WEST... WE ANAMBARIANS SHOULD WAKE UP TO REALITY.... THIS MEN WISHES US NO GOOD BUT EVIL... ALL THIS MONEY THEY ARE PUMPING ON NGIGE TO WIN THE ELECTION HAS TO BE PAID BACK IN HARD CURRENCY AND WITH OIL WELLS FOR FASHOILA AND TINUBU INCLUDING ALL APC GOVERNORS AND CHIEFTAIN... AND NGIGE IS READY TO DO ANYTHING TO CLINCH THE KEY TO THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE AWKA.

And all the money Peter obi is pumping into Obiano campaign would be repaid how? Or is he doing it for charity? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by CyberG: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
The despicable and disgusting level your people will go to demonize anyone not from your ethnic group is more than shameful and beastly! Has Tinubu or Fashola gotten any oil wells from Edo State yet? Has their governor, Oshiomole, come out to say that Tinubu or anyone in the party is demanding money from the state allocation? Will Ngige not be the governor of his state?? Goodness, this is just too low for your people and even pigs don't descend this low into the stinking pit!

17 Likes

Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
^ clown address the person and not his 'people'. He's not speaking for Anambrarians.

2 Likes

Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by lertee(f): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
Anambrans should vote wisely.
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by Yeske2(m): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
Phoenix619: ^ clown address the person and not his 'people'. He's not speaking for Anambrarians.
How are we even sure the the eediot is Igbo.
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
Yeske!:
How are we even sure the the eediot is Igbo.
Nah, he's one of those yoruba bigots with tribal marks like whiskers.

2 Likes

Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by chiefinalowo: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2013
ibo boy, i wouldn't have said anything but you have mentioned two Yorubas I have to respond to your thoughtless post. All the oil in iboland is not up to the one in my state. If you do anyhow you will hear from me. Olofo Ni Iran Baba yin. Na Yorubaland dey feed your people.

10 Likes

Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by FreeGlobe(f): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
chiefinalowo: ibo boy, i wouldn't have said anything but you have mentioned two Yorubas I have to respond to your thoughtless post. All the oil in iboland is not up to the one in my state. If you do anyhow you will hear from me. Olofo Ni Iran Baba yin. Na Yorubaland dey feed your people.
which your barren state? ondo? Anambra has more oil reserves than ondo.

btw

op, its too late, its a landslide for Ngige, all the candidates borrowed monies that must be repaid.
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by dahfweshdude69: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
fool...big fat fool...I wonder y all dis igbo niggas think dey are d best....u guys suck...always insulting Yoruba people...crap
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by chiefinalowo: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:
which your barren state? ondo? Anambra has more oil reserves than ondo.

btw

op, its too late, its a landslide for Ngige, all the candidates borrowed monies that must be repaid.

freegobe, I don't think you know anything about Anambra basin.
My state is very fertile. The last time I check, erosion has ravaged the entire iboland to the extent that ordinary corn can not germinate there. After disintegration in 2015 your sorry ass go open.

6 Likes

Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
APC IS EVIL
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
Do you mean the oil wells that were fraudulently given to Anambra State? Why was the President in a hurry and declaring Anambra State an oil producing state when the said oil wells are in the boarders of Anambra, Kogi and Enugu states, and the boundary commission was yet to ascertain who rightly owns them. This was exactly what he did between Bayelsa and Rivers state, which one of the things Amaechi is fighting for.

3 Likes

Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by FreeGlobe(f): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
chiefinalowo:

freegobe, I don't think you know anything about Anambra basin.
My state is very fertile. The last time I check, erosion has ravaged the entire iboland to the extent that ordinary corn can not germinate there. After disintegration in 2015 your sorry ass go open.
you have not mentioned the name of your backward cave state yet or are you ashamed? How about mention the name of your barren south west state lets analyse its economic viability and resources. parasites
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by sambas: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
@Op, No be only The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, i hope is not kogi state oil you are referring to. Don't even allow attah of igala and Idris wada to see this your useless post.
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by FreeGlobe(f): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Do you mean the oil wells that were fraudulently given to Anambra State? Why was the President in a hurry and declaring Anambra State an oil producing state when the said oil wells are in the boarders of Anambra, Kogi and Enugu states, and the boundary commission was yet to ascertain who rightly owns them. This was exactly what he did between Bayelsa and Rivers state, which one of the things Amaechi is fighting for.
don't worry, the oil Wells will soon be ceded to the south west.
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by chiefinalowo: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you have not mentioned the name of your backward cave state yet or are you ashamed? How about mention the name of your barren south west state lets analyse its economic viability and resources. parasites
High Chief Awakulowo and Odenjimjim (I) of iboland is not ashamed of his state. Yorubas don't talk about state, we are one. The fact still remains that nothing can germinate in that place called iboland. The oil you are claiming belongs to Kogi people. E tun mole mo ole.

1 Like

Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by FreeGlobe(f): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
chiefinalowo:
High Chief Awakulowo and Odenjimjim (I) of iboland is not ashamed of his state. Yorubas don't talk about state, we are one. The fact still remains that nothing can germinate in that place called iboland. The oil you are claiming belongs to Kogi people. E tun mole mo ole.
Yes, yorubas are one as long as you don't count Lagos state among the one big stone age enclave. Its not only kogi oil, its yoruba oil. ole!
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by chiefinalowo: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:
We don't need it, it belongs to Kogi people.

1 Like

Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:
FYI No SW state is geographically contiguous to the SE. We can't be deceived.
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by sambas: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
awon Ole buruku, Thank God fashola deported dem oooo. They would v claimed lasgidi to be theirs. Kogi state oil now their own, They should go and drill it lets see. We are not afraid of them one bit, Trust my ebira, okun,igala etc boys. Wetin remain na to see una leg deir..Ole

1 Like

Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
chiefinalowo: ibo boy, i wouldn't have said anything but you have mentioned two Yorubas I have to respond to your thoughtless post. All the oil in iboland is not up to the one in my state. If you do anyhow you will hear from me. Olofo Ni Iran Baba yin. Na Yorubaland dey feed your people.

Yorubaland no even fit themselves.
lwkmd.
joke of the month.
gud nite biko
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Yes, yorubas are one as long as you don't count Lagos state among the one big stone age enclave. Its not only kogi oil, its yoruba oil. ole!
no, its Cameroon oil
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by FreeGlobe(f): 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
sambas: awon Ole buruku, Thank God fashola deported dem oooo. They would v claimed lasgidi to be theirs. Kogi state oil now their own, They should go and drill it lets see. We are not afraid of them one bit, Trust my ebira, okun,igala etc boys. Wetin remain na to see una leg deir..Ole
thief be dreaming, seems you are just waking up. kogi has no drop of oil!
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by sambas: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
FreeGlobe:
thief be dreaming, seems you are just waking up. kogi has no drop of oil!
I Thought your state has oil, y havn't u pple started drilling work on it. Hahahaha lwkmd like state like indigene..
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by dridowu: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
mostly useless thread i have come across on nairaland, musiwa thread are 100% better than this
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
Very dump thinking...
Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by eye4eye: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
Wetin pesin no go hear from Ibos? It is an insult carrying the same passport with these delusional elements called Ibos.

1 Like

Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by ba7man(m): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
I believe the @op means "Anambra Palmoil".

1 Like

Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by LajaLaba: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ibos!most shallow thinking tribe ever shocked

3 Likes

Re: The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, by ikweremilitant: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
hope ure nt referng to amala.if nt ibos prefair to starve.nd besids i cant rembr a tribe dat can feed odas fighting hausas becos of beans.mumu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC! / Breaking new!!! Is Ait Truely An Appendix Of Pdp? stop APC salvation Rally / What Exactly Is The Riot Act? A Legal Document?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.