Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,301 members, 7,846,344 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved (41837 Views)

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by seyipeters(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2014
This is the stage in a born again life where one needs to be careful and rejoice bcus it is our faith that is been tried and d Scripture says we should rejoice when we pass tru divers temptations,bcus the testing of your faith brings perseverance.perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,not lacking anything.If u can withstand what u passing tru now and continue to,u r going to be mature and won't lack anything.see James 1:2-4,12-16.The truth of the matter is dat u can't run mad or die if u continue to starve urself of sex now.You can bear it.1Cor 10:13-no temptation has seized u except what is common to man.and God is faithful;he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.But when you r tempted,he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. My broda,there is an escape route all u ave to do is find it. I understand how u feel.Ever since I stoped masturbating And got born again,it has been fight within my flesh and am still alive.at times,I break down in tears feeling bad cos I avnt had sex b4.bt u see it is d deceits of the Devil.He will plant a desire in you and show u y u deserve to ave sex and other rubbish.He did dsame to Eve.its called Lust.2Cor 2:11.The way to conquer Him is to run.Resist the devil and he will flee from u.Solutions are-Spend more time in the scripture.Psalm 119:11.Nobody has ran mad b4 from over reading the Bible.Joshua 1:8. Know how,when,and where u r tempted.Leave d place immediately.If u seeing movies with dirty images,u ave to stop,if what ur friends says are rubbish,stop working with them... To be Cont.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Gynacologist(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
ReVizz:
Make E take Valium 5 and sleep for like 5hrs! e go gt wet dream nd datz all! wet dream sha no b sin! lol
oboi u don go far.. whch one b valium 5
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Gynacologist(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Afrok:
Op I dey come, make I first go ask My Pastors wey don divorce how dem dey manage to cope with the spirit of konji now wey dem no get wife again shocked.
catolic priest nko?
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Gynacologist(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:
First of all,if he sleeps with a runs gal today,whatz d probability that he wl not continue the trend.
Secondly,marriage is a very good option for him at this stage.
Lastly,if hez not ready to get married yet,he shld try to control himself,do away with things that aroused that feeling.
na human being we de talk abt here ooo nd na pasin born am no b television ooooo.....konji fit kill pasin oooo....instant death...nxt tin wa ona go c na gone too soon...whn he culd hv helped himsef. i don tlk ma own ooo..no b by force...
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Gynacologist(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
emusmith:
Topics that makes you take a deep breath and incoherently utter, "IT IS WELL!"

guy u no go kill me i swear...
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Gynacologist(m): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sharksblow:
Hmmm.... If Konji lasts too long in the body, e no Good o
konji kil ma nebo last month...

1 Like

Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Gynacologist(m): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
nijanigga:

My brother, when you reach certain age, sex is a must,if not you can't function well as person, emotional instability will set in. I had similar issues and had to visit a doctor, the first thing he asked me was how was my sex life, I kind of shrugged it off and said fine, but inside me I knew that was a lie. Moreover,some food we eat,help produce lots of sperm, so how do you dispel accumulated sperm.Our bodies are different,but we will need oil change after certain age.
whch kind fud...
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Gynacologist(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
ochejagabriel:
I AM REALLY CONFUSED.
1. FOR EXAMPLE, A CHRISTIAN, WITH A NATURAL SUPER-HIGH SEX DRIVE.
2. IF HE HAS SEX, HE HAS SINNED.
3. IF HE MASTURBATES, HE HAS SINNED
4. IF HE HAS WET DREAMS, INFACT THAT ONE WORST, BECAUSE HE IS BLEEPING IN HIS DREAMS WITH A SPIRIT HE DOESNT KNOW

WHAT THE IS THE WAY OUT?
just take ur lyf tatz ol...
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by ReVizz(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Gynacologist:
oboi u don go far.. whch one b valium 5
na slipin pill bro
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Heroesk9: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
drake99:
Someone got born again and then deleted all his girlfriend's contacts because he knows with them in his life the journey of knowing God won't work out

Now the sex hormone is against him for keeping away for a long time,he still doesn't need a girlfriend because he needs no distraction

Now he is contemplating on taking a runs girl for a night to quench this urge and move on with his spiritual life,its wrong but how wrong is it?

Don't say he should pray for the urge to disappear,no not all,nature is different from spirituality

Mature comments pls

you know what i first thought when i read this post......i knew it was some kind of ''post''raising up arguements.....
definitely you might not be born again [dnt even know if u are christian] his sex hormones can't even be against him, if he has been bleeping his former gf, now that he is born again, all those things are gone....and if truly he is born again, he won't be looking for a means to satisfy his urge...you still ask how wrong is it, when you know it is wrong....out of no circumstance should he fall for just a little taste of his urge......shalom
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
When all have been said and done.
Re: When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved by Anthonioj2: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2015
seyexdammie:
It is a demonic spirit,pray against it.
i dont knw that arousal is nw a demonic spirit. So u ve neva been aroused all ur life. If u av den u must av a demonic spirit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Womanizers In The Church / UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud / Ooni Of Ife’s Spirit Knocked My Door In Nigeria On The Day He Died – Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.