Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

List Of Schools To Gain Easy Admission In The Us - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Schools To Gain Easy Admission In The Us (2031 Views)

Attend Free: British Council Brings 50 UK Universities And Schools To Nigeria! / Please Help With No English Language Test Schools To Apply / Applying For Admission In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Schools To Gain Easy Admission In The Us by shipsonsipe(m): 4:59am On Dec 20, 2014
Hello house, i am an economics graduate, and i will like to obtain my graduate degree from the US. Please i would welcome suggestions on the list of universities in US that offer easy admission and require less stress. Thanks
Re: List Of Schools To Gain Easy Admission In The Us by optimusprime2(m): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
I am laughing in pidgin actually #lol...
You mean kindergarten or elementary school right?
or you mean Polytechnic or Adult literacy center?
I am sorry man, I am being sarcastic #loling ...
but your question is actually funny.
its like asking someone "Is there an actual shortcut to outer space without using a rocket?"
I mean how else will you answer the question asides laughing and probably recommending witchcraft for the person to eat....
lol...
mheen Nairaland... #Stilllaughing
"@easy admission"

1 Like

Re: List Of Schools To Gain Easy Admission In The Us by adconline(m): 1:27am On Dec 21, 2014
shipsonsipe:
Hello house, i am an economics graduate, and i will like to obtain my graduate degree from the US. Please i would welcome suggestions on the list of universities in US that offer easy admission and require less stress. Thanks
So with ur so called education, you don't know what's called Google? Naija students always asking to be spoon-fed since 1900BC

2 Likes

Re: List Of Schools To Gain Easy Admission In The Us by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2014
optimusprime2:
I am laughing in pidgin actually #lol...
You mean kindergarten or elementary school right?
or you mean Polytechnic or Adult literacy center?
I am sorry man, I am being sarcastic #loling ...
but your question is actually funny.
its like asking someone "Is there an actual shortcut to outer space without using a rocket?"
I mean how else will you answer the question asides laughing and probably recommending witchcraft for the person to eat....
lol...
mheen Nairaland... #Stilllaughing
"@easy admission"
The spirit of wickedness is troubling you grin u will not kill me with laughter grin

(1) (Reply)

Transiting Tru France To Lima,peru / Young Girl Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Anambra Community. Graphic Photos / Are There Any Flights From Lagos To Kumasi Or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.