Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ekiti APC Lawmakers Used Room & Palour For Their Sitting Yesterday ! (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Used Room & Palour For Their Sitting Yesterday ! (photos) (1301 Views)

Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose / Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti APC Lawmakers Used Room & Palour For Their Sitting Yesterday ! (photos) by deeceo: 7:02am On Dec 20, 2014
You will agree with me that Nigerian politics is quite interesting.

The photos shows where Ekiti APC lawmakers had their sitting yesterday, where they were said to have suspended PDP lawmakers.

Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Used Room & Palour For Their Sitting Yesterday ! (photos) by temitemi1(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Apc with their limitless madness. Fayose mase ijoba eelo jooooooor... GEJ till 2019!!!

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Used Room & Palour For Their Sitting Yesterday ! (photos) by nzeobi(m): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2014
I can't hust understand these politicians
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Used Room & Palour For Their Sitting Yesterday ! (photos) by Firefire(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Nigerians can now see how desperate our politicians could be.

Instead of them reporting back to their duty post in Ekiti State, they are busy moving from our beer palour to another in Lagos, arranging tables together and making kangaroo sitting. cheesy

This is a waste of time, the earlier they do the right thing the better for Ekiti State. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Used Room & Palour For Their Sitting Yesterday ! (photos) by Trut(m): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2014
Funny law breakers

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Used Room & Palour For Their Sitting Yesterday ! (photos) by dBard: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2014
This is the reason I know APC is not the change ppl are looking forward to cos so far the best thing that has happened in APC was their impressively orderly national convention. Aside that it's been blatant acts of disregard to the rules of law, treasonable talks, disorderliness n rowdiness. Actions that were rarely seen are now the norm...parallel dis n dat.

This is not APC or PDP, it's my observation.

Gumorning

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Used Room & Palour For Their Sitting Yesterday ! (photos) by Firefire(m): 7:41am On Dec 20, 2014
dBard:
This is the reason [b]I know APC is not the change ppl are looking forward to [/b]cos so far the best thing that has happened in APC was their impressively orderly national convention. Aside that it's been blatant acts of disregard to the rules of law, treasonable talks, disorderliness n rowdiness. Actions that were rarely seen are now the norm...parallel dis n dat.

Gumorning

Good morning, you have spoken well. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Used Room & Palour For Their Sitting Yesterday ! (photos) by banki(m): 7:43am On Dec 20, 2014
dBard:
This is the reason I know APC is not the change ppl are looking forward to cos so far the best thing that has happened in APC was their impressively orderly national convention. Aside that it's been blatant acts of disregard to the rules of law, treasonable talks, disorderliness n rowdiness. Actions that were rarely seen are now the norm...parallel dis n dat.

Gumorning

interesting so 19 lawmaker were impeached by 7lawmakers is right? sometimes I wonder what has gone on with our generation..... then you blame the remaining 19 for reacting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Used Room & Palour For Their Sitting Yesterday ! (photos) by carbon1224(m): 7:57am On Dec 20, 2014
banki:

interesting so 19 lawmaker were impeached by 7lawmakers is right? sometimes I wonder what has gone on with our generation..... then you blame the remaining 19 for reacting

1000 likes
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Used Room & Palour For Their Sitting Yesterday ! (photos) by Firefire(m): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2014
banki:

They should return to their duty post in Ekiti. What are they afraid off? why are they making mockery of themselves at that Ojuelegba joint undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Used Room & Palour For Their Sitting Yesterday ! (photos) by gratiaeo(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2014
Ekiti state government should stop their salary immediately until they return back to the house
Re: Ekiti APC Lawmakers Used Room & Palour For Their Sitting Yesterday ! (photos) by dBard: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2014
banki:

You cannot be shouting change n yet be going down d same route of those ur condemning.
If,for example, d police which is supposed to keep law n order starts engaging in acts of lawlessness in order to carry out their duties,aren't they then as bad or even worse than the criminals they're opposed to

If APC wants us to believe they're the change they keep screaming about everywhere, THEN THEY SHOULD ACT IT.

'nuff said.

(1) (Reply)

People Grab Free Amaechi Dollars / We Will Assemble Competent Team To Manage Nigeria - Buhari / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Uyo , Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.