Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun (27943 Views)

Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / PDP Crisis: Sheriff Faction Seeks Indefinite Adjournment Of Appeals / "Nigerian Lawmakers In Sexual Misconduct" - Entwistle, US Ambassador To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by sosanova: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
The Court of Appeal of Appeal, Ibadan, has sacked seven APC lawmakers from the Ogun State House of Assembly.

Those declared duly elected are: Ojo Adebowale of PDP wins, Felicia Towakenu of APC who had won at Tribunal lost Ipokia /Idiroko state constituency the appeal.

Wale Alausa of PDP retains his seat as he defeats Tola Banjo of APC for Ijebu Ode state constituency.

Bola Badejo of APC lost to Oyenuga Adejuwon of PDP for Ijebu East constituency. Olujinmi James of PDP floors Fasunwa Abayomi Johnson of APC for Ijebu North East.

Bayo Adekoya of APC lost to Bowale Solaja of PDP at Ijebu North 1 state constituency.

Also, Soyebo Mojeed of PDP defeats Solarin Samuel of APC for Sagamu 2 state constituency.

Falola Gabriel Ayinde of APC lost to Oduntan Atanda of PDP in Egbado north 2.

Hon Segun Adekoya of PDP representing Ogun state at National Assembly defeated Biyi Ismael of APC at the appeal court.

http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/court-of-appeals-sacks-seven-apc-lawmakers-in-ogun/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by erunz(m): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
WE ARE WAITING FOR THE COURT OF APPEAL TO SACK AMOSUN. A WICKED MAN THAT DESTROYED A CHURCH FOR NO REASON

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by warrior01: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ha! Lobatan. The return of the PDP and the APC finally confirmed as a Northern party.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Another victory for democracy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by Dannyset(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
APC taking Nigeria into a one Party state-Wailers!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by wachakuta(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
End time
Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by doctokwus: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
U better view the source b4 celebrating prematurely. Let me even quote the story here b4 it's deleted.

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by doctokwus: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
U better view the source b4 celebrating prematurely.
Let me even quote the story here b4 it's deleted.
sosanova:
The Court of Appeal of Appeal, Ibadan, has sacked
seven APC lawmakers from the Ogun State House of
Assembly.
Those declared duly elected are: Ojo Adebowale of PDP
wins, Felicia Towakenu of APC who had won at
Tribunal lost Ipokia /Idiroko state constituency the
appeal.
Wale Alausa of PDP retains his seat as he defeats Tola
Banjo of APC for Ijebu Ode state constituency.
Bola Badejo of APC lost to Oyenuga Adejuwon of PDP
for Ijebu East constituency. Olujinmi James of PDP
floors Fasunwa Abayomi Johnson of APC for Ijebu
North East.
Bayo Adekoya of APC lost to Bowale Solaja of PDP at
Ijebu North 1 state constituency.
Also, Soyebo Mojeed of PDP defeats Solarin Samuel of
APC for Sagamu 2 state constituency.
Falola Gabriel Ayinde of APC lost to Oduntan Atanda of
PDP in Egbado north 2.
Hon Segun Adekoya of PDP representing Ogun state at
National Assembly defeated Biyi Ismael of APC at the
appeal court.
www.scannewsnigeria.com/news/court-of-appeals-sacks-seven-apc-lawmakers-in-ogun/
Ezenwammadu:
U better view the source b4 celebrating prematurely.
Let me even quote the story here b4 it's deleted.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by theV0ice: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
warrior01:
Ha! Lobatan. The return of the PDP and the APC finally confirmed as a Northern party.

Finally You have no reason to accuse PMB and Tinubu of influencing the judiciary i guess??

Or you think they did to assist PDP? wink

I believe you'll love to pee again when next an APC success from any tribunal is announced?? wink

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by praxisnetworks: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
embarassed
Mynd44
Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by Eledan: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Scamnews again

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by babyfaceafrica: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Good...I hope pdp won't complain when its ther own time...everybody has its own time today pdp,tomorrow APC

10 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by warrior01: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
theV0ice:

Finally You have no reason to accuse PMB and Tinubu of influencing the judiciary i guess??

Or you think they did to assist PDP? wink

I believe you'll love to pee again when next an APC success from any tribunal is announced?? wink

Sorry bro. Was just thinking of the travails of Ibikunle Amosun; for APC to have lost seven parliamentary members at a go no be moi moi. You gat that?

3 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by pat077: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
nice one. Operation return mandate to d owner.

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by Okanokan(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Good...I hope pdp won't complain when its ther own time...everybody has its own time today pdp,tomorrow APC

I doubt if Nigerians will give Apc any other opportunity, the birth pain is akin to delivering a DRAGON! There is no TOMMOROW FOR APC.

9 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by theV0ice: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
warrior01:

Sorry bro. Was just thinking of the travails of Ibikunle Amosun; for APC to have lost seven parliamentary members at a go no be moi moi. You gat that?

No travails anywhere my dear...in Plateau state for instance, the ratio is 12:12 and we've not heard that they've set fire to each others cars or burnt down the assembly complex.

Some things transcend politics. They all know the development of the state is at stake so they all must put on their best behaviour for their own good and the good of the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by theV0ice: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Okanokan:

I doubt if Nigerians will give Apc any other opportunity, the birth pain is akin to delivering a DRAGON! There is no TOMMOROW FOR APC.

She's not talking of the voting public my dear...she's referring to future tribunal judgements that might elicit wailings from the usual suspects wink
Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by osesology(m): 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Thats good...thats very good actually.

*mycandidopinion*

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by warrior01: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
theV0ice:

No travails anywhere my dear...in Plateau state for instance, the ratio is 12:12 and we've not heard that they've set fire to each others cars or burnt down the assembly complex.

Some things transcend politics. They all know the development of the state is at stake so they all must put on their best behaviour for their own good and the good of the state.

Ever since the independence of Nigeria, we have only had "Wild Wild West" and nothing of sort from the middle belt. Abi na lie?
Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by theV0ice: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
warrior01:

Ever since the independence of Nigeria, we have only had "Wild Wild West" and nothing of sort from the middle belt. Abi na lie?

In order words, you've rolled out your calabashes, white chalk and native fowl to invoke the spirit of fighting in Ogun state assembly right?? wink

How many years does wishing evil on others add to your life my dear friend?? angry

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
I thought apc are the only party of Saint politicians?

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by warrior01: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
theV0ice:

In order words, you've rolled out your calabashes, white chalk and native fowl to invoke the spirit of fighting in Ogun state assembly right?? wink

How many years does wishing evil on others add to your life my dear friend?? angry

God forbid me wish anyone evil. We only learn and talk from experience. Remember Oba Akiolu and the lagoon fame. Right?
Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
It's like tinubu doesn't want to influence the judiciary with funds because he couldn't impose his godsons on buhari?Especially as ministers of finance and petroleum respectively.If not apc would have retain those seats.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by theV0ice: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
warrior01:

God forbid me wish anyone evil. We only learn and talk from experience. Remember Oba Akiolu and the lagoon fame. Right?

Ok, pls learn well. The house is a 26-member house. With the appeal court ruling, PDP now has 12 while APC has 14. I hope that should settle that for you.

You know what i find funny about the Oba Akiolu and the Lagoon fame? why supposed Igbo leaders were laughing with him and pledging loyalty when he supposedly issued the 'threat'? see some of your leaders explaining why they laughed

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/kiolu-why-we-laughed-clapped-igbo-lawyer/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/180738-igbo-leaders-applauded-oba-of-lagos-as-he-delivered-anti-igbo-speech.html

Were they clapping, applauding and celebrating the impending genocide of their folks?? or were they simply dunces bereft of understanding??

2 Likes

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by sukkot: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
dayum
Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by repogirl(f): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Justice has been served! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by Emereolevanwill(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
when the hunter turns out to be the hunted.

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Great
Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by badmrkt(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
smoke screen...
Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by kcmichael: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Waiting for Court of Appeal on Wike and his 20 lawmaker to be SACKED soon

1 Like

Re: Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun by madridguy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
FORGET THAT ONE.

erunz:
WE ARE WAITING FOR THE COURT OF APPEAL TO SACK AMOSUN. A WICKED MAN THAT DESTROYED A CHURCH FOR NO REASON

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. / Ademilola Lola Odujinrin Visits Osinbajo In Abuja (Pics) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.